Jeremy Zach Officiant Services Reviews

1 User photo

Jeremy Zach Officiant Services 1

John M · Married on 09/14/2019

A fantastic officiant!

Jeremy was amazing! He was easy to work with and helped us put together the perfect ceremony script. We would absolutely recommend him for any wedding. Thank you Jeremy!

Sent on 10/11/2019

Abby · Married on 05/26/2019

Super Accommodating!

We had somewhat of an unusual ceremony--not only was Jeremy open to our requests, he absolutely killed it in every aspect. He was very respectful and made sure to ask all sorts of questions. I really did feel like he held my hand throughout the whole process to make sure that the ceremony and the overall experience was exactly what we wanted. We could not have asked for a better officiant--whoever is lucky enough to use his services will feel completely taken care of. Thank you for a wonderful experience, Jeremy!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Deanna · Married on 02/23/2019

The perfect man for the job!

Nothing short of professional and caring!

Sent on 11/30/2018

Morgan · Married on 11/17/2018

Best decision throughout the process

Jeremy was really what made our wedding what it was. He was able to really make our ceremony personable and full of love. He genuinely got to know us as individuals and as a couple. The marriage counseling sessions we took part in become our favorite part of the entire wedding process. He made us feel comfortable and really allowed us to open up and be vulnerable. We were able to get a look at our relationship from a point of view we had never been able to break down and see. I would suggest marriage counseling with Jeremy for anyone who wants to create a firm foundation in their marriage.

Sent on 12/14/2018

Lindsay · Married on 11/10/2018

My now husband and I had an amazing experience with Jeremy. We not only had him marry us but we also went through premarital counseling with him. It did wonders for our communication and had us on the same page through out our whole planning process. When it came to the ceremony, he did an amazing job! He talked about us as a couple and made it very personal! I would recommend him to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Melissa · Married on 11/10/2018

Wonderful!

Jeremy zach was a great officiant! Very responsive to emails. Made the entire process stress free. He gave us multiple sample ceremony scripts, then helped us create our own from there. Extremely well spoken and professional. Highly recommend him!!

Sent on 11/30/2018

Taylor Wilson · Married on 09/29/2018

Jeremy is the BEST!!!!!

If you are considering using Jeremy to officiate your wedding, I would highly, highly recommend him!! He made everything about the process so easy & effortless. He always responded to emails & phone calls within 24 hours. Jeremy made our ceremony absolutely perfect. I could not have imagined it going any better! He understood our personalities and tweaked the ceremony so that it fit my husband and I perfectly. We could not have asked for a better officiant! We received multiple compliments from our guests after the ceremony about Jeremy. Lots of people said they had never been to a ceremony that was done so well. Long story short - you would be crazy not to use Jeremy!!!! He is the absolute best!! We love him!!!

Jeremy Zach Officiant Services 2
    Sent on 10/15/2018
  • Shelby

Shelby · Married on 08/29/2015

Jeremy is amazing! We were having trouble finding a Christian minister who was actually a man of his faith and not someone who would say anything for the right price. Jeremy met with us multiple times over skype and in person to really get to know us. He was able to put together a perfect sermon that highlighted the character of our relationship and what was important to us as a couple. He has the ceremony down to a science and will work with you to tailor it exactly how you envisioned. Guests keep commenting on how awesome our minister was! I'm so glad we found Jeremy!

Sent on 09/17/2015

Jeremy was great to work with. He took the time to get to know us as a couple and made our day wonderful and personal. Thank you for helping make our day perfect

Sent on 10/16/2014
  • Spicy820

Shawn · Married on 08/16/2013

5 STARS! Jeremy is the best. We had so many people comment how lovely his ceremony was. He has a great vibe and energy. Is sweet and compassionate...he really listened to my husband and I. I was bummed when our first officiant cancelled and looked for someone else for a while. Now I realize it was all meant to be... a blessing in disguise!

Sent on 09/13/2013

Jodi · Married on 12/01/2012

Jeremy is simply amazing. He listened to our needs, was incredibly helpful and always responsive. He handled the ceremony with grace, professionalism and even some much appreciated humor. We recommend him to anyone but especially for people who, like us, wanted something a little different from the norm. He was everything we could have asked for and provided for us the wedding of our dreams. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 01/10/2013