Conservatory at Waterstone Reviews

80 Reviews for Conservatory at Waterstone

80 Conservatory at Waterstone Reviews
  • Debbie

Debbie · Married on 09/15/2018

More than we could have wished for

Thank you SO MUCH for providing a wonderful venue! The Conservatory was perfect! The DJ, Food, Bartender, Planner and everything was stress free thanks to your employee’s and beautiful venue. The planner who kept everything right on time was wonderful. As the parent of the bride I was able to enjoy the entire day stress free day and everything went off perfectly. Everyone who attended has also said how much they loved the venue and the great time we had.

Thank you again for the perfect wedding for our Daughter Brooke and Husband Dylan.

Sent on 11/05/2018

Conservatory at Waterstone's reply:

Hi Debbie, We are so happy to hear what a wonderful time you, and your daughter's guests had! We enjoyed working with Brooke, Dylan, and both of the families. We're thankful to leave a positive imprint on a lifelong memory. We wish Brooke & Dylan years of lasting joy! -The team at Waterstone Events
  • jess_xo_99

Jessica · Married on 09/08/2018

Wow! I have been blown away by everything The Conservatory provided for our wedding! We opted for their best package for easy planning. The Conservatory was timely to schedule all the meetings on their end. Communication was 8/10, the only improvement I suggest is a faster email response rate, but nothing went wrong! Every meeting and every step of the way, they really made is super easy. If you are an organized, detail-oriented person, this venue will make your wedding planning a walk in the park! If you are not good at planning, the Conservatory tells you what to do, just take notes and do what they say! They're not a full-planning service, but they are very good at their jobs. Also, my sincerest thank you to Lindsey, my day of coordinator. She is wonderful! She blended into the background when needed and stepped up like a boss woman when needed. She really helped my day to go smoothly and the Conservatory is lucky to have her as one of the coordinators. Maria and her flower team did a great job on all the flowers - the archway, all the decor flowers and greenery, bouquets, boutonnières, corsages, you name it, they do it! I showed one inspiration photo of what I wanted and it was really close to it! It was beautiful. I have friends getting married and I feel sorry for them because their venue is no where near as accommodating or easy to work with.

Sent on 11/05/2018

Conservatory at Waterstone's reply:

Hi Jessica, We really appreciate the review you left about your wedding, it is very helpful! I will make sure both Lindsey and Maria receive your compliments, I know they will be deeply appreciated. We are so glad that you enjoyed your wedding and want to thank you for not only choosing our venue, but also taking the time to write such a thoughtful review. We wish you both all the happiness in the world! - The team at Waterstone Events
  • O

Olivia · Married on 04/21/2018

I just had my wedding here over the weekend and I absolutely LOVED everything about the team and the venue. Not only were they responsive to all my ridiculous requests but they understood the stresses of planning from across the country (I live in CA) and always made us feel comfortable. Our day of coordinator, Michelle was a godsend! I don't know what we would've done without her. She was literally everywhere on our wedding day! She was able to think ahead and address our needs before we even realized we had needs. Our DJ, LeNard was also incredible. He kept the party moving and the music was great. The food was wonderful as well and the flowers were more gorgeous than I ever anticipated! Overall, 10/10. I loved this venue and would recommend it to anyone. Thank you Waterstone!!!

Tiffiney · Married on 10/29/2017

Words can't express my sincere gratitude to all the staff at The Conservatory at Waterstone!! From the time we reserved our wedding date to the end of our ceremony and reception, we were pleased every step of the way. Everything was explained thoroughly regarding what was included in our package and even when I still had a million questions I was never made to feel like a bothersome bride. I honestly can't pick one thing because the day from start to finish was just perfect... pre-wedding (rehearsal and getting ready day of in the beautiful and spacious bridal suite), ceremony set-up, reception details, dinner, and everything in between. I had been warned to expect at least one thing to go wrong, but I can honestly say besides the weather (an chilling 48 degrees), everything went smoothly. Michelle, our day-of coordinator with the venue, was absolutely amazing. I can not recommend this venue enough for one-stop wedding planning. Thank you all for making our day perfect!!!

Conservatory at Waterstone 1
    Conservatory at Waterstone 2
    Conservatory at Waterstone 3

Jaynae' · Married on 09/09/2017

Where do I start?!? All of the staff are awesome! I don't have a single complaint and would not have chosen anywhere else to get married. The communication throughout the planning process was phenomenal. There was always someone available to answer my hundreds of questions and always with a great attitude. They are very accommodating and will work with you to make sure your wedding is unique. Sherry, Maria, Michelle, and Jessica are all outstanding. The planning with Sherry was excellent, the flowers by Maria were absolutely beautiful, the coordination by Michelle was flawless, and the communication with Jessica was great. I never wanted for anything the day of the wedding and all of the guests were taken care of. The value of this venue can't be beat. One of the best things they offer is a to-go plate for the bride and groom. Although, it's a small piece of the wedding, you don't appreciate it until two hours after the wedding is over and you're hungry. It's nice to be able to actually enjoy eating the food you picked. I can't say enough great things about this place and I would 100% recommend them to anyone in the area. Five-star service and even better people.

• Kaity&Franck

Kaity · Married on 07/21/2017

First off we cannot express how much we enjoyed having our wedding at this lovely venue!!! They really went above and beyond to ensure we had the wedding of our dreams! I say dreams because we 100% customized everything to our specific taste and they were very accommodating and professional about it! They really listened to what I wanted and made sure they brought my vision to life! My guests have not stopped raving about the wedding! I would definitely recommend this venue to any couple!

• Yasameen

Yasameen · Married on 03/25/2017

I cannot recommend the Conservatory enough! They are amazing!! They were responsive and kind every step of the way. They are an all-inclusive venue so that took so much stress off of me. It is beautiful there. Our flowers were absolutely gorgeous. Everyone raved about the food and cake. The best thing I can say is that the day of my wedding I was completely stress free. Michelle, the day of coordinator, took care of everything to the point where I really didn't even talk to her until the ceremony started. Our DJ came as part of our package and LeNard was awesome!! He took in some of our geeky touches and decided to play songs that matched it. That is one of the things that guests talk to us about! Our photo booth was through the venue and it turned out great also! I just can't recommend this venue enough! They are affordable, nice people and we had the best wedding!!

• I

Ian · Married on 03/04/2017

Can I give this venue 50 stars?!?!?! Hands down best venue! The whole experience was stress free, organized and very professional. EVERY one of our guests loved the wedding. From the beginning, you feel like family. They do EVERYTHING for you. There will be many things your’d never think of, but they do and everything is written down. The food was top notch and not your typical wedding food. The Flowers and Décor were more than I expected. You really get more for your money with their package. We used the phot booth and all of our guests loved it. Our DJ Lenard was awesome. He really got the guests excited and up dancing. I’ve planned many wedding myself and it was nice to find a venue that I didn’t have to micromanage. I really enjoyed that the seating was away from the dance floor so our guests had to get up and mingle and dance. I could go on for days about how awesome everything was. Thank you Sherry, Susan, Michelle, Maria and the WHOLE team!

• User6247412 · 1+ year ago

My wedding is still on going but I have booked this venue for my Jan 2017 ceremony. I toured the faculty and just loved it. The staff their have been great to work with so far. They are very detailed and lay everything out for you. I have been impressed so far with the reservation process. They even recommend outside vendors (photo, DJ's, hotels, ect.) that they have worked with many times in the past with great quality work. A co-worker used this venue last year and only had good things to say which help seal my decision to pick this location.
    Update 2/7:
    I have gotten married and everything went smoothly! The decor was beautiful, coordination by the staff was excellent And the food was good. I highly recommend this venue. It was the best day ever and smoothness of the staff at the Conservatory aided in that.

• Y

Yvette · Married on 06/26/2016

Great venue! The food was delicious, the staff was friendly, and the place looked beautiful for our wedding day!

Marie · Married on 04/02/2016

Our wedding was more amazing that we could have imagined. We truly believe the success of our wedding is mostly due to the Conservatory and their great staff.

We became good friends of the venue as we would go by a couple times a month to check out other weddings. We were always welcome and eventually stopped calling to let them know we were stopping by.

Weddings of course can be stressful; the Conservatory helps to alleviate the stress. Nearly everything is included: venue, food, flowers, drinks, DJ, cake and day of planner. The only vendors we had to hire were a photographer and officiant. The Conservatory had great recommendations for both. One of the great things about the venue is they allow you to put your own touch on the place. We've seen more than 30 weddings and all were different.

My fiancé and I visited roughly 25 venues before deciding on the Conservatory. The Conservatory was the only one that gave us "The Feeling".

Michelle gave us the tour and was also our day of planner. She made everything easy and we are forever indebted to her.

Our friends and family raved over the beauty of the venue and are still talking about it 2 months later.

We want to give a shout out to Maria for the beautiful flowers. She took our extravagant ideas and made it a reality.

To JoAnn, Sharron, Michelle, Maria, and everyone else involved we are forever grateful.

Marie and Ryan

Ashley · Married on 03/27/2016

When I was choosing venues, I looked at venues all over the state (we are from Athens). Originally I wanted to get married in Savannah, but I just couldn't find the perfect venue for us. We drove to venues in Auburn, Greensboro, Dahlonega, Atlanta and the Conservatory and finally we narrowed it down to 2 choices which would have been completely different themes. I showed pictures to my mom, my MIL, my MOH and the best man and took votes and it came up a tie. Finally I woke up one morning and went through both options in my head envisioning how the day would play out at both venues from the time the guests arrived to our final exit and I decided the Conservatory was what ultimately fit my vision.

When we started the planning, I was a little irritated at first because they kept talking about out of state brides and giving them priority even though we lived 2 hours away. In the end, this never interfered with any of our planning meetings because they were always able to get us an appointment that worked with my husband's work schedule and allowed us to meet with our other vendors in the area on the same day to minimize our driving. They take care of almost everything venue, food and decoration related which makes it so easy on brides but they do still allow you to have some creative control and bring in anything you want if you're a DIY or Pinterest bride. Maria (the florist) isn't the most friendly person to work with, but her work is amazing!

The venue itself is gorgeous and I got so many compliments from guests on how pretty it was. The food was really good and the cake company they contract with is awesome! The day of coordinator Michelle is so sweet and she keeps everything on track so all you have to do is have fun and enjoy your day! Our wedding went perfectly as scheduled and everyone had a fantastic time. I am so glad I chose the Conservatory and would choose them all over again if I had to!

Brittany · Married on 03/20/2016

I couldn't have asked for a better place to get married!!

Ashley · Married on 03/11/2016

We held our wedding at the Conservatory on March 11th, 2016. The day went off without a hitch thanks to the amazing staff! The venue was beautifully decorated (their flower specialist, Maria, is AWESOME!) and they were extremely accommodating to us-- even allowing us to book the entire day (they even had an employee present bright and early at 8AM when we arrived!). The food was super delicious. Everything was on a timely schedule which, being me, absolutely loved. I could not have asked for a better wedding day! Thank you to everyone at the Conservatory :)

Tierra · Married on 02/28/2016

Looking for a wedding venue? Do not look any further... THIS IS IT! The Conservatory at Waterstone is THE BEST wedding venue I could have ever imagined. My husband and I married there recently and we could not be more pleased with the work of their staff. Joann, who is the owner, is such a sweetheart and ensured that all of our needs were met in preparation for the big day. Susan did an excellent job coordinating the event for us. Michelle was our guide on the day of and she made sure that everything on the big day when smoothly. I could not have asked for a better experience for our wedding. The DJ, floral, food, drinks, cake, and decor were exceptional. With this all-inclusive venue, I can honestly say that it was a STRESS-FREE experience... these ladies literally took care of everything and handled our event with care. Not to mention, the pricing is extremely reasonable for all that is included. Thanks to The Conservatory for making our day so memorable and special!

Kim · Married on 11/21/2015

The Conservatory was great! Sherry, Susan, Joanne, Maria, Sara and last, but not least, Michelle made our day great!!

By the time of our wedding, I couldn't have asked for a better day - everything was perfect and all of the details were exactly what I wanted! Maria made our flowers beautiful, Sara made a GORGEOUS cake and Michelle helped really direct the day so I didn't have to worry about a thing. Not to mention ALL of the pre-work/help from Sherry, Susan and Joanne! I pretty much planned my wedding by myself and was so grateful I picked The Conservatory to be our venue because they helped me along the process and allowed me to stay "sane" in those last few days leading up to the big day!

Did I mention that pretty much everything is included when you book this venue and they have vendors if you don't have your own photographer, videographer, DJ, etc. I did have a lot of my own, but it was nice to have other options just in case. You get to have tasting for the food, cake, drinks in addition to your meetings about items (cake, flowers, etc.). They do not overwhelm you with meetings - it was the perfect amount. Depending on your cake size/design, a portion of the cost is already included in the package, as well as your flowers/bouquets. Overall, just a great deal!

I love the feel of this location! It was everything we wanted and we immediately were sold when we visited! We got our outdoor wedding and the indoor reception with the industrial/rustic/"New Orleans" feel. It was perfect! Thank you all again for a great place to have wonderful memories of!

Heidi · Married on 10/18/2015

The Conservatory did an absolutely wonderful job for my daughter's wedding in October 2015. All of the ladies we worked with were extremely helpful in assisting us with decisions that needed to be made. Leading up to the wedding I had no stress or worries and the day of the wedding could not have gone any smoother. I was able to enjoy every moment! All of our guests loved the food, the delicious cakes and the beautiful flowers. I highly recommend the Conservatory.

I can NOT say enough about this gorgeous venue and the wonderful ladies that work there! The all inclusive type deal they offer takes SO MUCH stress off of the bride! My wedding was even more beautiful than I had envisioned. I can't thank the ladies enough! Maria did an outstanding job with my flowers; she literally recreated the picture I showed her I wanted. Susan was AMAZING and so accommodating. Not to mention, to have the rehearsal dinner there, they charged such a low rate for room rental!

The day of the wedding the wedding director was so good to me. Everywhere I turned she was there to make sure I was okay and for the reception she made sure I ate, and that my drink glass was always full.

Words can't describe what an amazing venue the Conservatory at Waterstone is! You will not regret choosing this place for your wedding! Outstanding!

Stephaniesirko@gmail.com · Married on 05/23/2015

The staff of this venue were so wonderful to work with, they made our wedding day go so smoothly and i didn't have to worry about a thing. The decorations, flowers, food, cake and DJ were awesome! I would have my wedding here all over again! The Ceremony and Reception were beautiful! The day could have not gone any better!

Kathleen · Married on 03/22/2015

I have not even had my wedding yet and the service I have received so far has been beyond amazing. Even though they are always biay with weddings and events, they make you feel like your wedding is the only one in the world! They answer any question and are the best at keeping you calm during this busy time. Plus the cake is amazing!

Hannah · Married on 03/21/2015

Great tasting cake! Lots of compliments!!

Lauren · Married on 02/27/2015

We had our wedding at the Conservatory in February and I would recommend the venue to everyone! They are a pleasure to work with and will make your life so easy. Everything they did was perfect. My flowers were amazing - everything I wanted and more. The food was delicious. The cake... was absolutely perfect... from my vision of how I wanted it to look and to how wonderful it tasted. It is such a huge stress relief to work with an all-inclusive vendor. Anytime I panicked with questions or concerns, they were quick to ease my fears. And can we talk about the price because what you get for what they charge you is amazing! My husband and I loved working with the Conservatory and thanks to them our wedding was perfect.

Best Venue EVER! I was so happy with them!

We loved everything about the Conservatory!! Everyone had a blast at our wedding, we got so many compliments on how great the food tasted, and how awesome the ambience of the venue was. The dance floor was full the entire night. We had close to 200 people there, and everyone fit perfectly. Joanne and Susan are both extremely helpful, professional, and flexible during the entire wedding planning process. Any time we had a question or concern they were prompt in answering and always had a solution to help us out. Sarah was fantastic, our wedding cake and groom's cake came out more perfect than I ever could have imagined, and both tasted delicious! We changed the original wedding timeline that they had to have the cake at the end of the night instead of right after dinner. This was possibly the only thing I would have changed; just keep the timeline the way they have it because our cake was at the end of the night and no one was in their seats and not everyone got cake (this was my bad not theirs, I changed the timeline). The coordinator that we had the night-of was unbelievable, she took care of everything for us and made sure people were doing their jobs and everything ran smoothly. Maria, the florist, is also wonderful and accommodating. Our bouquets and centerpieces were beautiful, I showed her pictures of what I wanted and she made them nearly identical. When we left the reception to go to our hotel for the night, they packed us two more dinners and two pieces of cake to take with us, since we barely got to eat. Even hours later the food was still on par and it was really nice to have a meal to eat at the hotel! The price is fantastic for everything that you get with this place, I would have paid above and beyond for what we got. If we could have our wedding over again, I would definitely do it here!