4210 Ohio St., San Diego, CA 92104 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,200
Availability Check your date

About The Copper Collective San Diego

We are a dynamic all-female wedding photography team covering southern California and beyond. Working as a team allows us to consistently push each others' creativity and growth as artists.

We want the experience of your wedding day to be the incredible, once in a lifetime, "Best Day Ever" you've always dreamed of. We take what we do seriously, but never ourselves. This means having FUN, helping you to pause and take it all in, and creating opportunities for you to make cherished memories with your favorite people. Facilitating these moments is why we love what we do!

We started as France Photographers, named after our founder Sara France but in 2019 we evolved into two distinct sister brands. The team is beyond excited to get their very own brand with a new name and a whole new look. Introducing...The Copper Collective (cause we channel energy, and love, just like that gorgeous metal)!

We are a team of professional photographers who specialize in contemporary and photojournalistic styles. We only book one event per day so you’ll never feel rushed or worry about missing any of your precious moments, and We are happy to accommodate additional hours if needed. We can also arrange for multi-location shoots and provide a range of photography items to enjoy your final images. Some of our photography items include:

• Albums

The Copper Collective San Diego 7
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 12/29/2018

Incredible Wedding Photographer!

Working with France Photography for our wedding was such an amazing experience and the photos we have are phenomenal!
    We met with Jessica Van to discuss our wedding vision and what we hoped a photographer would capture of us as a couple. After that meeting we knew instantly Jessica was the perfect fit for us! Jessica has such a great personality and we could tell she absolutely loves what she does and has a passion for showing her couple's stories through her photos.
    We filled out a pre-wedding questionnaire which was such a great idea. We were able to go into our day knowing that every moment and detail we wanted captured actually would be!
    On the day of the wedding, Jessica made us so comfortable and let us be our lovey selves while setting up the most incredible moments and backdrops. And I am telling you- THE PHOTOS ARE OUTSTANDING! Not only did they capture our personality, but all our friends and family too!
    We have nothing but great things to say about France Photography and Jessica Van and are so happy they were a part of our day!

Sent on 02/12/2019

Kim · Married on 06/09/2017

Sara takes AMAZING pictures. She shot our engagement pics and our wedding and we couldn't be happier. She and her team are a true joy to work with and have quite the eye. I was told repeatedly that our photographer was the best ever...and that's saying something since we're not that pretty ;-) (hahaha). I wouldn't hesitate to highly recommend Sara France and her partners any time you need some awesome photos!

Sent on 06/30/2017
  • Korie

Korie · Married on 09/03/2016

As a wedding planner in San Diego for the past 12 years, I have always enjoyed the calmness and comfort that Sara France provided my clients when taking their photos on their wedding day. So when Rich Younger my husband popped the question, there was no other photographer that I could see us saying "I do" in front of then France Photographers. My now husband is not super excited about having his photo taken in general and Sara made him feel at ease from the start.

My husband and I were married at Estancia on January 27, 2018 and from the moment I booked Sara France and the France Photography "dream team" (we had three photographers b/c well I just had to make sure that every detail was captured) I was amazed that being on the client side of the coin was as amazing as being on the colleague side.

Each of the France girls are unique and exquisite. Their attention to detail and the calm sense in their demeanor is something that deserves high praise. They are there to guide you, inform you, treat you like a VIP and simply listen to the needs and wants and vision of their clients.

My wedding day at Estancia was everything that I have ever dreamed of and I see a lot of weddings there but they have the talent to make each wedding shot at every location look different and special from the last.

I am so proud to have had these women capture my day and I look forward to referring my brides to them in the future.

Korie Younger

The Copper Collective San Diego 16
    The Copper Collective San Diego 17

The Copper Collective San Diego FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Thank You Cards

• Bliss Events
    Bliss Events Wedding Planners

Sara and her Team are a pleasure to work with! Fun, professional, and talented - they provide a wonderful service for brides and grooms on their big day. We appreciate their organization and wonderful personalities!

• Couture Events
    Couture Events Wedding Planners

Where to begin! If you are looking for someone to do photography at your next event, Sara France is nothing but the best. We at Couture Events love working with them and encourage you to do the same. We pride ourselves on our preferred vendors knowing that they are the best quality service in Southern California. They will go above and beyond your expectations and make your event one of a kind. XO, Krystel at Couture Events

• Cynthia Zatkin Events
    Cynthia Zatkin Events Wedding Planners

Sara's work is equisite! She creates amazingly unique photos that have just a bit of edge to them. And Sara is just fun to work with as well. She is one of my absolute favorite photographers!

• 4210 Ohio St. San Diego, CA, 92104 See on map