Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV 88901 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 2

About The Combs Creative

Now booking 2020 weddings!

Your wedding is about celebrating you and enjoying the company of those who traveled from near or far! My job as your wedding photographer is to deliver a breathtaking gallery of images that will let you relive this unforgettable day for generations to come. My goal is to provide you with more than just photographs. I want to provide you with a memorable wedding experience, to exceed your expectations and be more than just another vendor. You are investing in me and I want to invest in you. Think of me as your support system throughout your wedding day and every day leading up to it. I know it’s overwhelming because I’ve been there! Ultimately I will be there to document your unforgettable moments, whatever that may be I want to make it happen for you.

A La Carte Items:

The Combs Creative 6
The Combs Creative 7

Kayla McDonald · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Thank you!

The Combs Creative did the best job we could have asked for. We had a small wedding, but they made us still feel like every shot was important. They captured everything we wanted and the first preview photos were absolutely breathtaking. I highly recommend them for any memorable event!

Sent on 04/22/2019

Laura Wannan · Married on 04/14/2019

The most wonderful photographers. Imaginative, fun, energetic, warm and talented!

If you want outstanding wedding photos, lovely people and an amazing experience on your big day- the Combs creative are for you! Jessica and Corey were warm, kind, energetic, talented and fun! We were so grateful to have found them and I honestly couldn’t recommend them more. My husband and I eloped in Las Vegas this year and were nervous coming all the way from the UK about booking photographers. I found the combs creative on Instagram and instantly fell in love with their photography style! From the first email they couldn’t have been more helpful or supportive! We knew right away that we wanted The Combs Creative to capture our big day. They were absolutely incredible and literally made our wedding day photography the most wonderful experience! From our little white chapel, to the Vegas sign, to the red rock canyon then the Bellagio fountains... we had a blast! Jessica and Corey had thought of everything- they brought champagne, sun cream, an umbrella for shade, water, a speaker for us to have our first dance in the desert... they truly were spectacular. We were very excited to receive our wedding sneak peaks in excellent time and eventually the photo gallery and video were sent over! We weren’t waiting long at all for our beautiful photos and video and we are completely in love. We will treasure our photos for a lifetime and want to thank Jessica and Corey! Couldn’t recommend them more!

Sent on 06/08/2019
    The Combs Creative 15
    The Combs Creative 16
    The Combs Creative 17

Nicole · Married on 10/22/2016

Jessica was extremely easy to communicate with throughout our photography process. She was open to my ideas but also brought creative ideas of her own. She was extremely professional and I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 07/13/2018

The Combs Creative FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,075.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,475.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits

Real Weddings

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• The Combs Creative 1
    -3%
    3% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • The Combs Creative 2
    Save $450.00! 6/7/19 - 7/7/19

Save $450.00 on your wedding collection when you book us for both photography and videography coverage for your 2019 wedding!

Offer is valid from June 7th, 2019 through July 7th, 2019. Can not be combined with any other offers or discounts. Can not be added to previous bookings. Valid for new clients only.

Inquire with us at www.thecombscreative.com/contact to secure this offer today!

• Las Vegas Las Vegas, NV, 88901 See on map