2001 Duncan Drive #622, Kennesaw, GA 30156 Map · Phone number

About The Brumby Nest

You are full of great ideas, and The Brumby Nest is ready to bring them to life! We create personalized designs for clients with an array of needs and are always open to custom inquiries. Whether your needs are traditional, or far from it, we want to craft a design for you that brings a smile to your face every time you see it and is perfect for your wedding day!

Follow The Brumby Nest on

we tied the knot mockup

2 Reviews for The Brumby Nest

• Amanda

Amanda Engstrom · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing to work with and beautiful products!

Everything Carlie made for us was perfect! She did our entire invitation suite as well as our day of materials. She made us multiple custom illustrations, a custom map of Cape Cod, and an amazing custom illustration of our wedding venue just off photos and conversations! I am so grateful for all the time she spent on the phone with me helping me put my ideas into a cohesive beautiful invitation. She always made time for every small adjustments and even made multiple versions of things when I couldn't decide. I highly recommend Carlie for all of your paper needs! She is not only creative and talented, she is genuinely the nicest person and made me feel like my stationary was as important to her as it was to me. I look forward to working with Carlie again on other projects!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Nicole · Married on 09/16/2017

Carlie is absolutely incredible at what she does. She designed our full invitation suite as well as signs for our wedding. She is talented, professional, kind, and easy to work with. She works tirelessly to ensure your design is exactly what you wanted. I would highly recommend her for any of your paper needs!

Sent on 12/18/2017

The Brumby Nest FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Eco-Friendly, In-Person Consultations, Printing, Shipping
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 50