The Brumby Nest

Kennesaw, GA View map

You are full of great ideas, and The Brumby Nest is ready to bring them to life! We create personalized designs for clients with an array of needs and are always open to custom inquiries. Whether your needs are traditional, or far from it, we want to craft a design for you that brings a smile to your face every time you see it and is perfect for your wedding day!

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing

Message vendor
  • Amanda
    Amanda E. Married on 10/20/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing to work with and beautiful products!

Everything Carlie made for us was perfect! She did our entire invitation suite as well as our day of materials. She made us multiple custom illustrations, a custom map of Cape Cod, and an amazing custom illustration of our wedding venue just off photos and conversations! I am so grateful for all the time she spent on the phone with me helping me put my ideas into a cohesive beautiful invitation. She always made time for every small adjustments and even made multiple versions of things when I couldn't decide. I highly recommend Carlie for all of your paper needs! She is not only creative and talented, she is genuinely the nicest person and made me feel like my stationary was as important to her as it was to me. I look forward to working with Carlie again on other projects!
    Nicole Married on 09/16/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Carlie is absolutely incredible at what she does. She designed our full invitation suite as well as signs for our wedding. She is talented, professional, kind, and easy to work with. She works tirelessly to ensure your design is exactly what you wanted. I would highly recommend her for any of your paper needs!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

2001 Duncan Drive #622 Kennesaw, GA, 30156
Location of (The Brumby Nest)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding