Letters by Lanta, Calligraphy Services

Decatur, GA View map

Based in Decatur, Georgia, Letters By Lanta, Calligraphy Services is a wedding invitation business. Catering to those with creative tastes and preferences, this company works hard to elevate a couple's special day. Owner Lanta is pleased to offer specialized services to help clients curate custom details that include hand lettering and calligraphy designs.

Letters By Lanta, Calligraphy Services focuses on elegant and bespoke elements that make a wedding occasion all the more unique. Made to be displayed, products that are produced by Lanta are crafted with care. Some of the available services include invitation design, envelope addressing, personalized wedding party gifts, and more. Letters By Lanta, Calligraphy Services can also curate custom signs and personalized lettering experiences. Working with couples to ensure that they receive what they're looking for, this studio is happy to design memorable works of art that can be cherished long after the wedding event.

• Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Shelly Married on 07/15/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    She worked with me and created multiple drafts of the invitation before creating the final product. Her handwriting is so uniquely beautiful! Her bubbly personality makes it super easy to work with! She also helped make signage so everything matched!
    Dean Married on 06/03/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Lanta helped us out when we were in a jam with our original wedding invitation printer and her envelopes were beautiful -- better than what we'd originally planned. we were grateful for her kindness and understanding and appreciated her quick service. We recommend Letters by Lanta without reservation.
    Erika Married on 11/12/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Lanta is so sweet and easy to work with! I had her write multiple signs and placement cards for my wedding and gave her picture of what I wanted! She did exactly what I wanted on the everything and they all turned out beautiful! She even meet me half way to drop off and pick up my signs! Just all around amazing experience and I will definitely be using Lanta again for any calligraphy needs! :)
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Team

Lanta Carroll
Lanta Carroll
Owner

I'm Lanta (yes, that's my real name :)) and I'm a lettering artist & therapist inspired by words that help celebrate your story.

I'm a small town girl who landed in Atlanta and fell in love with the city. I'm obsessed with Gilmore Girls and Trader Joe's and am mama to the sweetest 3 year old. I'm all about wellness, compassion, justice and joy.

I create personalized, memorable wedding details that capture your story and celebrate the joy of this new journey. I 100% mean it when I say want to help make this process a breeze for you & deliver on unique, quality design for a day that is uniquely yours!

Best in Brass Best in Brass Wedding Musicians

I have been blown away by the creativity of the work that Lanta does. She is able to create a wide variety of unique custom designs. Her work ranges from artwork/signage for your wedding day, invitations, thank-you letters... really anything that you want to appear specially handwritten for your big day. I have worked a few weddings that also used Lanta for invitations and day-of signs, and they were some of the most aesthetically memorable.

Pastry Shells Pastry Shells Wedding Cakes

Letters by Lanta is the best at providing everything I need for an event! From designing invitations, to addressing them, to making the cutest signs and prints! Every time I work with her I am always impressed by her wonderful handwriting, bubbly personality, and her professionalism! I absolutely love her creativeness too!

Balfour Drive Decatur, GA, 30032
Location of (Letters by Lanta, Calligraphy Services)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding