Decatur, GA 30033 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Letters by Lanta

Letters by Lanta offers hand lettering services for all of your wedding needs! Custom invitation design for wedding suites, customized wedding signs (menus, table numbers, place cards, welcome signs, etc..) and more to give your special day a personalized touch! I serve the Atlanta area, including Decatur, Buckhead, Stone Mountain, Midtown, Inman Park, Candler Park and more. Let's work together!

Follow Letters by Lanta on

f827f947931bdfaa 95C9F6BF 0CD1 4E5D BDEC D0149F36C3D9
img3867

5 Reviews for Letters by Lanta

Shelly · Married on 07/15/2017

She worked with me and created multiple drafts of the invitation before creating the final product. Her handwriting is so uniquely beautiful! Her bubbly personality makes it super easy to work with! She also helped make signage so everything matched!

Sent on 04/25/2016

Dean · Married on 06/03/2017

Lanta helped us out when we were in a jam with our original wedding invitation printer and her envelopes were beautiful -- better than what we'd originally planned. we were grateful for her kindness and understanding and appreciated her quick service. We recommend Letters by Lanta without reservation.

Sent on 07/31/2017

Erika · Married on 11/12/2016

Lanta is so sweet and easy to work with! I had her write multiple signs and placement cards for my wedding and gave her picture of what I wanted! She did exactly what I wanted on the everything and they all turned out beautiful! She even meet me half way to drop off and pick up my signs! Just all around amazing experience and I will definitely be using Lanta again for any calligraphy needs! :)

Sent on 11/23/2016

Letters by Lanta Pricing

Letters by Lanta Price Rates

Letters by Lanta FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Custom Invitations
    Menus
    Place Cards
    Programs
    RSVP Cards
    Save the Dates
  • What services do you provide?
    Addressing
    Calligraphy
    Design

• William Cooper - Classical Wedding Trumpeter
    William Cooper - Classical Wedding Trumpeter Wedding Musicians

I have been blown away by the creativity of the work that Lanta does. She is able to create a wide variety of unique custom designs. Her work ranges from artwork/signage for your wedding day, invitations, thank-you letters... really anything that you want to appear specially handwritten for your big day. I have worked a few weddings that also used Lanta for invitations and day-of signs, and they were some of the most aesthetically memorable.

• Pastry Shells
    Pastry Shells Wedding Cakes

Letters by Lanta is the best at providing everything I need for an event! From designing invitations, to addressing them, to making the cutest signs and prints! Every time I work with her I am always impressed by her wonderful handwriting, bubbly personality, and her professionalism! I absolutely love her creativeness too!

• Decatur, 30033 See on map