Balfour Drive, Decatur, GA 30032 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Meet the Team

About Letters by Lanta, Calligraphy Services

Are you excited to get creative with unique wedding details? Do you want to elevate your guest experience after a hard year? Do you want to create special mementos that will make your guests so glad they RSVP'd yes to your wedding?

I'm Lanta and I help personalize your wedding details with my custom hand lettering and calligraphy designs. No matter what you're hoping to personalize, that's exactly what I do! If you're looking for elegant, bespoke hand lettered details for every step of your wedding journey, you're in the right place! With just me and my pens, I letter words that matter (& look pretty, too) with my signature calligraphy style.

I'll help you create lasting memories that you and your guests will cherish and display for years to come. I offer:
-invitation design and envelope addressing
-personalized wedding party gifts
-custom wedding day signs (seating charts, place cards, table numbers, menus, bar menus, and more)
-onsite lettering personalization experiences

Let's work together to celebrate your unique story. After the food has been served and the cake has been cut, I want you to have special pieces that help you remember this day forever.

Find information about my services and pricing in my Wedding Guide at lettersbylanta.com.

• Woman-owned
Personalized Marble Tiles
envelope addressing 51 923497 159537908393829

5 Reviews for Letters by Lanta, Calligraphy Services

Dean · Married on 06/03/2017

Lanta helped us out when we were in a jam with our original wedding invitation printer and her envelopes were beautiful -- better than what we'd originally planned. we were grateful for her kindness and understanding and appreciated her quick service. We recommend Letters by Lanta without reservation.

Sent on 07/31/2017

Erika · Married on 11/12/2016

Lanta is so sweet and easy to work with! I had her write multiple signs and placement cards for my wedding and gave her picture of what I wanted! She did exactly what I wanted on the everything and they all turned out beautiful! She even meet me half way to drop off and pick up my signs! Just all around amazing experience and I will definitely be using Lanta again for any calligraphy needs! :)

Sent on 11/23/2016

Letters by Lanta, Calligraphy Services Pricing

Letters by Lanta, Calligraphy Services Price Rates

Letters by Lanta, Calligraphy Services FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Custom Invitations
    Menus
    Place Cards
    Programs
    RSVP Cards
    Save the Dates
  • What services do you provide?
    Addressing

Team of Letters by Lanta, Calligraphy Services

Lanta Carroll

Lanta Carroll

Owner

I'm Lanta (yes, that's my real name :)) and I'm a lettering artist & therapist inspired by words that help celebrate your story.

I'm a small town girl who landed in Atlanta and fell in love with the city. I'm obsessed with Gilmore Girls and Trader Joe's and am mama to the sweetest 3 year old. I'm all about wellness, compassion, justice and joy.

I create personalized, memorable wedding details that capture your story and celebrate the joy of this new journey. I 100% mean it when I say want to help make this process a breeze for you & deliver on unique, quality design for a day that is uniquely yours!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Best in Brass Wedding Musicians

I have been blown away by the creativity of the work that Lanta does. She is able to create a wide variety of unique custom designs. Her work ranges from artwork/signage for your wedding day, invitations, thank-you letters... really anything that you want to appear specially handwritten for your big day. I have worked a few weddings that also used Lanta for invitations and day-of signs, and they were some of the most aesthetically memorable.

• Pastry Shells
    Pastry Shells Wedding Cakes

Letters by Lanta is the best at providing everything I need for an event! From designing invitations, to addressing them, to making the cutest signs and prints! Every time I work with her I am always impressed by her wonderful handwriting, bubbly personality, and her professionalism! I absolutely love her creativeness too!

• Balfour Drive Decatur, GA, 30032 See on map
    404-856-5461 (Phone number)
    Location of (Letters by Lanta, Calligraphy Services)