Atlanta, GA 30319 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Lairsey Paper Co.

Lairsey Paper Co. is a bespoke calligraphy + hand-lettering company. We offer custom wedding + event calligraphy, original hand-lettered prints and more!

To inquire, please contact Kelsey Garrison at hello@lairseypaperco.com

img0613
img9719
img9987

• Real Weddings 5

3 Reviews for Lairsey Paper Co.

Lairsey Paper Co. 1
Lairsey Paper Co. 2
Lairsey Paper Co. 3
  • Jessie

Jessie Norton · Married on 03/31/2018

Such beautiful work!

Lairsey Paper Co. was so fun to work with! Kelsey provided samples of everything and let me mix and match suites, colors and extras until we found the perfect combination. Kelsey’s calligraphy is the one thing I never knew was missing from my life! After sealing and stamping all of the invitations, I felt as if I couldn’t part with them, they were that good!! The finished product was seriously so beautiful and did not go unmentioned when I spoke to our guests. The personal touch Kelsey puts into her work brought so much life to our invitations, I could not have been happier.

Sent on 10/23/2018
    Lairsey Paper Co. 4
    Lairsey Paper Co. 5
    Lairsey Paper Co. 6

Kristine · Married on 09/12/2015

Lairsey Paper Co. did the most amazing job on our invitations, signage, and other calligraphy/lettering needs for our wedding. We presented an extensive list of projects that we wanted Kelsey to tackle, including envelope addressing, custom signage, place cards, the most magnificent escort board, and more. She didn't flinch once. Hand-lettered details played such a large part in our overall wedding design, so when we enlisted LPC, we did so for her beautiful style, creativity, and consistency. We were over the moon with every single piece she created and would recommend her to anyone in a heartbeat.

Sent on 01/19/2016

Mariana · Married on 04/04/2015

I loved everything about working with Kelsey and the Lairsey Paper Co. for our wedding!

From a product perspective, everything she made for our big day was amazingly beautiful and of the best quality. She delivered everything on time and truly helped take our venue decor to the next level.

From a service perspective, Kelsey went above and beyond to help us. She was extremely patient and listened to everything I needed. When we figured out that I did not have a specific idea of what signage I wanted or what I wanted it to look like, she was able to provide suggestions that really matched my taste and brought to life signage that was exactly what I wanted without me even knowing it.

I had people tell me multiple times that my wedding was out of a Pinterest board, and I have to attribute this to Kelsey and the wonderful work that she did. From the escort cards to the hashtag sign, everything was beautiful and made for great keepsakes.

I cannot recommend the Lairsey Paper Co. enough!

Sent on 12/23/2015