ECRU Stationery & Design

Atlanta, GA View map

Since starting ECRU Stationery & Design, I have sought to continuously set the standard for luxury invitation design, offering incomparable service and an incredible creative experience for each client.

With a degree in Graphic Design and several years of working with Fortune 500 companies under my belt, I left my stable career to pursue my passion in typography, branding, and print.

I soon started ECRU Stationery & Design, a full-service design atelier specializing in bespoke wedding invitations and social stationery. Now, I am blessed to do what I love each and every day.

Your wedding is exciting, and planning should be fun. Don't you deserve to work with someone who shares your excitement for every little detail? Allow me to create a stunning invitation for your big day that will generate anticipation and compliments for years to come.

I look forward to working with you!

Jessica

Letterpress Invitations • Engraving • Calligraphy • Social Stationery
Bar & Bat Mizvahs • Birth Announcements • Showers • Fine Paper Goods

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations

What services do you provide?

Assembly

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Jamie Married on 07/28/2012
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jessica at Ecru was incredible to work with! She designed our Save the Dates, invitation suite and programs and perfectly captured our vision. We have received countless compliments on everything, and I could not be more thrilled! She was the ultimate professional; timely; so willing to work with me to get our designs just right; and just unbelievably talented. If you are looking for great custom design for your wedding, I highly recommend her!
    Kate Married on 06/16/2012
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    If you are looking to find your perfect wedding invitations.. ECRU is the way to go! Jessica makes the whole process fun and stress free! She brought together everything I had envisioned for my invitations and more! I received tons of compliments on my invitations and you will too!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer Married on 10/08/2011
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We used Ecru Stationery for our wedding invitations, save the dates, and bachelorette party/ shower invites--loved everything! The design for our wedding invitation was modern and elegant--exactly what we wanted! We really appreciated Jessica's attention to detail on everything. She created a custom wedding logo for us, which was carried through the invitations, the welcome packets for our out of town guests, and wedding day signage. She even had custom postage stamps created with our logo for the invitations! For the bachelorette party (a lingerie shower), Jessica hand made tiny corset envelopes, complete with lace and satin ribbons! We continue to get compliments on all of our invitations. I will definitely use Ecru for all of our future custom stationery needs, and would HIGHLY recommend to anyone looking for custom stationery that goes above and beyond.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Atlanta, 30305
Location of (ECRU Stationery & Design)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding