214 E Second Street, Ottumwa, IA 52501 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 1

About The Bridal Cottage

Weddings are your day, and we are here to help you pick the perfect dress. With our premium designers to choose from you are sure to find the dress of your dreams!

Follow The Bridal Cottage on

19 Reviews for The Bridal Cottage

• JamieLynn

Jamie · Married on 06/18/2016

Ashley, the Manager at the Bridal Cottage is amazing at everything she does. After finding out my dream dress had been discontinued by Maggie Sottero, Ashley spent hours on the phone, and ended up working some magic to allow me to order my dress. If I have questions, I contact her directly and she responds immediately. I ordered my gown and my 9 Bridesmaids also ordered through the Bridal Cottage.

I recommend working directly with Ashley, she knows her stuff, and her personality is amazing.

Sent on 02/20/2016
  • W

Willie · Married on 08/03/2013

I was here because of my friend who asked me to at least check this place out. And it is the best decision I made.... They had a good collection of Tuxedos and I got mine, for my wedding, from here.

Sent on 07/26/2013

Erike · Married on 08/03/2013

I had an appointment and wasn't expecting or planning on buying a wedding dress that day. My consultant was very nice and helpful and she brought something in I hadn't seen and/or wouldn't have thought to try on. Turns out it was beautiful! I bought my dress there and then!!

Sent on 07/31/2013