2791 100th St, Urbandale, IA 50322 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Bridal Elegance DSM

Bridal Elegance DSM is a wedding gown salon in Urbandale, Iowa. It has been part of wedding industry for several years, specializing in wedding gowns; dresses for bridesmaids, mothers of brides and grooms, and flower girls; tuxedos; and accessories for the wedding party. Rhonda, the owner, carries a variety of designer gowns, some of which are not found in any other stores. They are appointment-only so the brides and bridal party can try on different designer wedding dresses with the assistance of a bridal stylist.

Bridal Elegance DSM offers bridal and formal gowns in all sizes, including plus-size gowns, as well as tuxedos. They also have accessories such as bridal belts, hair accessories, shoes, veils, garters, jewelry, and more. The salon also provides the following services:

• Rentals

38 Reviews for Bridal Elegance DSM

• Rachelle

Rachelle · Getting married on 09/19/2020

Perfect place!

I love Bridal Elegance! The women there are just amazing! You can’t go wrong here. The time they took to find me the right dress was so unique. This was the second bridal store I went to for wedding dresses and they took so much time with me. It was also on a Sunday I went in and they had another gal walk in even offered to stay late for her. Professionalism, kindness, genuine amazing service! The woman who helped dress me was a former costume changer for plays and she was quick, but took time with me. She has great style and knew exactly what I wanted. She was so fun and made me feel so comfortable. It’s not everyday you drop your clothes (except underwear) in front of a complete stranger.. ha! I am plus size and I love that they carry so many bigger dresses. I am a size 14-16 usually but had to go with a size 20 dress. Dresses do run small anywhere you go. Which I didn’t know until I went to Bridal Elegance. Thank you all so much for your help!!

Sent on 01/06/2019
  • Amela

Amela · Getting married on 08/01/2020

Great people and great selection or dresses

I loved going to bridal elegance! I got an appointment the same day I called and they have dresses for everyone; size-wise and material/look wise. Jacob was wonderful and took the time to help me find a dress even though the place was very full the Saturday I went in. Not only that but after I bought the dress, I looked at the invoice and I was supposed to have a belt come with the dress. I messaged the store about the missing belt. That same day I received a message that whenever I had time, to come and pick up the belt. Their deals are wonderful and they are very friendly!

Sent on 11/19/2019

Bridal Elegance DSM FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    Under $500
    $500 - $999
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?
    Under $200
    $200 - $499
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?
    $100 - $199
    $200 - $299
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Groomsmen
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
    Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Appointments Only
    Full Customization
    Preservation
    Rentals
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Tuxedo Rentals
    Tuxedos
    Undergarments
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Bridal Elegance DSM 1
    Wedding Gown Preservation
    Make an appointment with Bridal Elegance during the week and when you purchase your wedding gown preservation from our store, you will receive $25 off the original full price value. Not applicable to prior sales and cannot be combined with other discounts.

• 2791 100th St Urbandale, IA, 50322 See on map
    515-446-7380 (Phone number)
    10:00-7:00 PM Mon 10:00-6:00 PM Wed & Thurs 10:00-5:00 PM Fri 9:30-5 pm - Saturday 12:00-4:00 PM Sun
    Location of (Bridal Elegance DSM)