Bridal Elegance DSM Reviews

39 | Urbandale, IA

39 Reviews for Bridal Elegance DSM

1 User photo

Danielle · Getting married on 10/14/2023

They are got me in an hour after I called, they know about their dresses and they make you feel like you are the most beautiful person they have seen.

Sent on 02/25/2017

Bandi Jaquez · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Amazing service

Would seriously recommend this place!! They were so great! I was not rushed and got to try on every dress I wanted which was ALOT!! Sam was so helpful! She not helped me find my dress but a dress for my mom and maid of honor!! We left feeling amazing!

Sent on 03/01/2020
  • Rachelle

Rachelle · Getting married on 09/19/2020

Perfect place!

I love Bridal Elegance! The women there are just amazing! You can’t go wrong here. The time they took to find me the right dress was so unique. This was the second bridal store I went to for wedding dresses and they took so much time with me. It was also on a Sunday I went in and they had another gal walk in even offered to stay late for her. Professionalism, kindness, genuine amazing service! The woman who helped dress me was a former costume changer for plays and she was quick, but took time with me. She has great style and knew exactly what I wanted. She was so fun and made me feel so comfortable. It’s not everyday you drop your clothes (except underwear) in front of a complete stranger.. ha! I am plus size and I love that they carry so many bigger dresses. I am a size 14-16 usually but had to go with a size 20 dress. Dresses do run small anywhere you go. Which I didn’t know until I went to Bridal Elegance. Thank you all so much for your help!!

Sent on 01/06/2019
  • Amela

Amela · Getting married on 08/01/2020

Great people and great selection or dresses

I loved going to bridal elegance! I got an appointment the same day I called and they have dresses for everyone; size-wise and material/look wise. Jacob was wonderful and took the time to help me find a dress even though the place was very full the Saturday I went in. Not only that but after I bought the dress, I looked at the invoice and I was supposed to have a belt come with the dress. I messaged the store about the missing belt. That same day I received a message that whenever I had time, to come and pick up the belt. Their deals are wonderful and they are very friendly!

Sent on 11/19/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Marshall · Married on 11/23/2019

Excellent!

I would highly recommend this bridal boutique to anyone! They have a great variety of dresses to choose from, and the workers are extremely helpful! They were able to find something that was perfect for me. They are also great working with a busy bride's schedule. Extremely great place to work with!

Sent on 10/03/2019

Tabby · Married on 09/14/2019

Love this place! We found the perfect dress!! And Mel was the one who helped us, she was extremely nice and very helpful, but at the same time gave us our space and time by ourselves, could have asked for a better experience!!

Sent on 07/15/2018

Holly · Married on 04/14/2019

I had a wonderful experience here. I was not looking forward to dress shopping and I actually found my dress here!!

Sent on 07/07/2018
  • Halie

Halie · Married on 11/10/2018

Great staff and wonderful selection

The staff here really makes you feel special and will work with you to get you what you need. I had my wedding out of state and they worked with me to get my fittings in on nights and weekends to make sure everything was perfect.

Sent on 12/10/2018

Morgan · Married on 10/20/2018

I had a great experience at Bridal Elegance! Jan helped me find my dream wedding dress! She even sent me a heartfelt thank you card afterwards. The owner Rhonda has also been fabulous to work with! I would highly recommend them to others!

Sent on 09/30/2018

Alyssa · Married on 08/18/2018

Very helpful gals! They know dresses and accessories!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Jessica · Married on 07/14/2018

I found the perfect dress and the girl who helped me was absolutely lovely! I highly recommend them to anyone. They have a great variety of dress for every bride to be and are very knowledgeable about their items as well as their designers.

Sent on 08/21/2017

Kathleen · Married on 10/14/2017

As the mother of the bride, I couldn't have asked for a better experience! We DID go to a couple other shops before finding exactly what our daughter wanted at Bridal Elegance! The selection of dresses were amazing; the staff very patient and polite! and we stayed in budget- even with alterations! She just got married 10-14-17- and was a gorgeous bride in her beautiful gown! Thanks much everyone!

Sent on 10/26/2017
  • Robertsons4Life

Casandra · Married on 09/16/2017

Oh what can I say about Bridal Elegance! They were exactly what I was needing in a Bridal Boutique and consultant. They were busy but accommodating to my group size. They were genuine and very helpful, had great input, listened to what I needed and what I was looking for, and were very honest with me regarding prices and what they can do. I am just overjoyed with the service I have received thus far and am looking forward to continuing doing business with them. Perfect!

Sent on 09/29/2016

Bethany · Married on 09/09/2017

I got my dress, tuxedos, jewelry and alterations all done through Bridal Elegance. My mom was also a BE bride so I knew they were a great company to go to! Everyone is great and eager to help. Rhonda does great on all of the alterations needed and our tuxedos we picked are going to look amazing! I can't wait to see everything together. They deserve more than 5 stars!!!!

Sent on 06/06/2017
  • Lucille

Leah · Married on 06/03/2017

I visited Wedding Elegance in Urbandale, IA to try on a specific gown I had been searching for. Not only did my consultant, Mary, have the gown already pulled and in the fitting room for me, but she had pulled several dresses that she thought I may like based on the style of the requested gown.

Mary was so so wonderful- she encouraged me to try on a gown of each style and I had so much fun working with her. She was fantastic at clipping the gowns into place to show how they would fit if they were correct size and was very patient.

Although I did end up purchasing a gown that day, there was absolutely no pressure from Mary to do so. She even suggested thinking on it for a time if I was even a bit unsure of my decision.

We had a wonderful time at Bridal Elegance and I would definitely recommend them!

Edited: I picked up my dress from Bridal Elegance a couple of weeks ago. We are not getting alterations through the shop, but their alterations consultant still took the time to show us which alterations will be needed once I tried my dress on. Overall, I am very pleased with Bridal Elegance and would recommend this shop to other brides.

Sent on 04/25/2016

These ladies are fabulous! They made buying my wedding dress easy!

Sent on 01/18/2016

Kari · Married on 04/29/2016

The search for my perfect wedding dress was not easy task. I came to Bridal Elegance after searching out a few places closer to home without much luck that I'd ever find "the one". Upon my arrival to the store, my guests and I were greeted at the door by the friendly staff and my appointment got started right on time. They had a great selection of dresses in all styles and for all price ranges. Hayley was such a pleasure to work with during my appointment! She really made me feel comfortable and offered great suggestions on other dresses I might want to try based on picks I had pulled myself. I didn't feel pressured and she provided such attentive service making me feel like a valued customer. She took the time to get to know me and more about exactly what I was looking for in my dream dress and the vision for my wedding. At the end of my appointment, I walked away thrilled that I had found the perfect dress and looking forward to coming back and doing future business at Bridal Elegance!

Sent on 09/13/2015

I bought my bridesmaid dresses and wedding dress from Bridal Elegance and received absolutely the BEST customer service I could have wished for. Rhonda, the owner, and the other great gals working there make you feel like you are their top priority every time you come in. They are professional and want things PERFECT for you on your special day. I stopped by in April with my wedding in August. No time to custom order a dress, so I had to pick one off the rack. It was way too big and long, but after Rhonda weaved her magic, it fit PERFECTLY and looked wonderful! It was strapless and I didn’t have to keep pulling it up it fit so well. They did an awesome job with the bridesmaid dresses as well. My bridesmaids live all over the country, but Bridal Elegance did an amazing job coordinating this. The dresses arrived and were absolutely BEAUTIFUL! They looked STUNNING on our wedding day. They are great at helping you with accessories as well. I got an AMAZING necklace at their shop. I just couldn’t be more pleased with Bridal Elegance and HIGHLY recommend them!

Sent on 10/04/2015

Absolutely loved my experience! Had some frustrating days, but was able to find my dress with the first one I tried on. Marsha and Rhonda were both very helpful, professional, and need I say both good listeners. I would highly recommend this store to others.

Sent on 02/09/2015

Great experience! The dress arrived weeks before the estimated date. The dress was a little over what I wanted to spend, but alterations were so inexpensive that it made up for the difference! Every alteration appointment went smoothly, they treated me well and listened to my alteration desires. After the wedding they called to congratulate me and gave me information on cleaning and preserving the grown - they are even giving a discount because I purchased the dress through them. Great experience from start to finish!

Sent on 11/02/2014

Sent on 11/18/2014

They set up the uplighting around the rooms and the head table and it looked amazing, I wouldn't have wanted it any other way.

Sent on 08/06/2014

5 stars for everything, without a doubt. I found my dream dress here, as well as the dress for my flower girl and dresses for my wedding party. The employees were so helpful and the selection was fantastic.

Sent on 04/29/2015

The staff was so helpful and offered lots of great advise. They seemed to always know what I wanted.

Sent on 06/23/2014
  • thebestmicah

Micah · Married on 06/09/2018

I had a pretty small budget for my dress, so I was convinced I would have to buy something consignment or on clearance (and I wasn't opposed to either). At Bridal Elegance, I found the perfect dress within my budget and the consultant who helped me treated me like any other bride and didn't seem to care that my budget was smaller. When I returned for a fitting consultation, Rhonda was super helpful, complimentary, and thorough in explaining what needed to be done. I also thought the price for alterations was incredibly fair and reasonable. The entire experience has been exceptional, and I am so happy I was able to find my gown at a locally-owned store (always important to me).

Sent on 03/02/2018