219 W Willow St, Cherokee, IA 51012 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11
  • Deals 1

About Sequins Bridal Boutique

A perfect day starts with your perfect gown. While you dream in diamonds and pearls, look no further than Sequins! Sequins Bridal Boutique is honored to help you find the perfect gown that was made for YOU. Featuring styles to fit any personality and budget, your big day deserves Sequins!

Your dedicated staff will help you with all areas of your wedding to coordinate the most special and perfect look that starts with you and ends with “I DO!”

So, on your wedding day, the sparkle in your dress is YOU and it starts with Sequins.

Follow Sequins Bridal Boutique on

fullsizerender
sequinsbride
kelsey homan
Sequins Bridal Boutique
kelsey nielsen c starr photography
kelsey nielsen2 c starr photography
mckayla knudson
megan carlson sarah ann photography
9638a27f7f81fea6 Allure
storefront

• Videos 1

12 Reviews for Sequins Bridal Boutique

I couldn't wait to shop at Sequins for my wedding dress after I got engaged and set a date for my wedding. Both of my sisters had gotten their dresses there, and so I already knew the quality of Sequins' dresses and the service that Sequins provides to customers. Although the shop was quite busy the day I had my appointment, Molly made an effort to make my appointment meaningful. I found my dress and she helped me to accessorize my look with a veil and belt. I can't wait to see my wedding dress for my first fitting in June!

Sent on 03/31/2016
  • Emilie

Emilie · Married on 10/08/2016

Lindsey and Molly were a great help, I am plus size and thought I would hate trying to find a dress. I had so much fun and Lindsey found th perfect dress for me! I was very impressed and highly recommend this boutique for your special day. They will take care of you!

Sent on 04/06/2016

The service was amazing! They gave us time to look around on our own and didn't hover or be pushy but also extremely helpful. They were very good with communication, helping me determine and narrow down what I was looking for. I was very impressed and wouldn't have gone anywhere else!

Sent on 03/31/2016

Award

Sequins Bridal Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? $100 - $199
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of the Groom, Flower Girls, Groom, Groomsmen, Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Cleaning, Preservation, Rentals, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? 6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Sequins Bridal Boutique 1
    Free Bridal Veil
    At Sequins Bridal we want every bride to WOW the crowd. Sequins Bridal offers a free veil with the purchase of a full price bridal gown to all brides looking to complete their look. Pick any style you like; classic, vintage, romantic or even bohemian up to $100 value. Sequins Bridal wants the sparkle in the dress to start with YOU!

• 219 W Willow St Cherokee, 51012 See on map