Sequins Bridal Boutique

Cherokee, IA View map

A perfect day starts with your perfect gown. While you dream in diamonds and pearls, look no further than Sequins! Sequins Bridal Boutique is honored to help you find the perfect gown that was made for YOU. Featuring styles to fit any personality and budget, your big day deserves Sequins!

Your dedicated staff will help you with all areas of your wedding to coordinate the most special and perfect look that starts with you and ends with “I DO!”

So, on your wedding day, the sparkle in your dress is YOU and it starts with Sequins.

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

Under $500
$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

$100 - $199

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Father of the Bride
Father of the Groom
Flower Girls
Groom
Groomsmen
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Cleaning
Preservation
Rentals
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Shoes
Tuxedo Rentals
Tuxedos
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

4.7
  • User2565741 2+ years ago
    I couldn't wait to shop at Sequins for my wedding dress after I got engaged and set a date for my wedding. Both of my sisters had gotten their dresses there, and so I already knew the quality of Sequins' dresses and the service that Sequins provides to customers. Although the shop was quite busy the day I had my appointment, Molly made an effort to make my appointment meaningful. I found my dress and she helped me to accessorize my look with a veil and belt. I can't wait to see my wedding dress for my first fitting in June!
  • Emilie
    Emilie Married on 10/08/2016
    Lindsey and Molly were a great help, I am plus size and thought I would hate trying to find a dress. I had so much fun and Lindsey found th perfect dress for me! I was very impressed and highly recommend this boutique for your special day. They will take care of you!
  • User2565897 2+ years ago
    The service was amazing! They gave us time to look around on our own and didn't hover or be pushy but also extremely helpful. They were very good with communication, helping me determine and narrow down what I was looking for. I was very impressed and wouldn't have gone anywhere else!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Deals

Sequins Bridal Boutique 1
Gift
At Sequins Bridal we want every bride to WOW the crowd. Sequins Bridal offers a free veil with the purchase of a full price bridal gown to all brides looking to complete their look. Pick any style you like; classic, vintage, romantic or even bohemian up to $100 value. Sequins Bridal wants the sparkle in the dress to start with YOU!

219 W Willow St Cherokee, 51012

Sunday-Monday: Closed Tues, Thurs, & Fri: 10-5 Wednesday: 10-8 Saturday: 9-2
Location of (Sequins Bridal Boutique)

Other vendors in Des Moines for your wedding