Pure Bridal

Ames, IA View map Visit website

Pure Bridal is a wedding dress boutique in Ames, Iowa, boasting a stunning collection of designer gowns and beautiful formalwear. The salon's team of professional stylists can help you find the perfect wedding dress. Every appointment is personalized for your enjoyment, and the boutique features multiple dressing rooms and comfortable seating areas for you and your guests.

Pure Bridal offers a variety of wedding dresses in different sizes and styles, such as black-tie, bohemian, country, couture, and more. A selection of accessories is also available to complement any ensemble. You can add jewelry, wedding veils, garters, belts, and headpieces for a well-rounded stylish finish. Additional services include dress preservation, samples sales, trunk shows, and collections of dresses suitable for other members of the wedding party.

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

Under $500
$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Sample Gowns
Shoes
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Christine
    Christine S. Married on 11/13/2021

Pure Bridal is Amazing!

I found my dream dress that made my day feel amazing and true when I wore it for the wedding! It made my (now) husband tear up when he saw me. It was so beautiful!

Pure Bridal helped me too try on so many dresses until I found the perfect fit! They were so helpful and made me feel so comfortable while searching! I highly recommend checking them out!
  • Sadie
    Sadie P. Married on 09/19/2020

Appointment of my dreams

I am over the moon about my experience with Pure Bridal! I had shopped a couple different stores & I felt the selections in my size were extremely limited. The stores were hard to navigate & the experience was somewhat overwhelming.
    When I went to Pure Bridal I felt very welcomed the environment is very laid back & the store is so easy to figure out. You shop your size- which is a HUGE plus. It’s hard to shop when nothing is in your size. It’s automatically discouraging. I did not have that issue. The first dress I saw on the rack that was my size was THE ONE. They have a bow on the hanger system to determine price range. The sweet girl fitting me politely pointed out to me that it was double my price range- she did not push me. Not. One. Bit. To try it anyway- if anything she almost encouraged me to check other options first. Sure enough that first dress I spied is the one and after trying it on at my pick up fitting I couldn’t be more happy. Every dress id ever bought- from freshmen homecoming to senior prom- there was only one dress that I didn’t have regrets about.... and I know on my wedding day I will have NO regrets, feel beautiful, confident, and even a little sexy! I 100% would recommend Pure bridal to anyone- at least try it! It’s a complete no pressure environment! I went in with the idea I would NOT be buying a dress that day & a little fate stepped in- an advanced wedding gift & the dress of my dreams! ??
    The owner Rita was incredible! She was so genuine- which is not easy to find in the wedding industry! I love her spirit & love of her job! When I went in today- I know the emails and posts I had seen about her being so excited to see her brides was 100% truth. She wasn’t excited to see the dollar signs- she was excited to see the raw emotion of one of the defining moments that leads up to the biggest day of the lives of so many brides!
    Shelby P. Married on 09/05/2020

Absolutely Amazing!

I can't say enough good things about Pure Bridal in Ames! From my stylist to the entire experience, it was amazing! I didn't think I'd cry when I found the dress, but I did! My stylist was so understanding and supportive. We even had my 6-year-old ringing the bell when I said yes!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

96 photos · 06/01/2019
  • Courtney & Blake
    57 photos · 04/13/2019

C7Studios Photography C7Studios Photography Wedding Photographers

Wouldn't go anywhere else!

Baqara Baqara Mansion Weddings

Pure Bridal is the best kept secret around! They have it all from your wedding dress to the flower girl's and headpieces! Many different styles with amazing prices too. Head to Ames to see all that they offer, you will be happy you did!

Skeffington's Formal Wear Skeffington's Formal Wear Wedding Dresses

We highly recommend this bridal company for any and all of your need. Prom, wedding and all other formalwear occasions PureBridal carries the best of the best. Love all that you carry!!

306 S 16th Street Ames, IA, 50010
Location of (Pure Bridal)

Other vendors in Des Moines for your wedding