9th st west main, Kalamazoo, MI 49009 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About The Blooming Corner LLC

Welcome, lovely brides to be :) I have a online dried, silk and sola wood floral shop, called, The Blooming Corner. I specialize in alternative style wedding flowers using a combo of Sola wood flowers, Silk flowers, Faux greenery, Preserved and Dried flowers/greenery, and or fabrics in many of my designs. I customize all weddings per request in size, colors, flowers, styles, for any theme from rustic, vintage, modern, woodland, boho style and more! I work with brides all over the country and International too from my online shop, where i work from my home studio. I love to create and make custom bridal flowers to fit any rustic, modern, shabby chic, and or vintage theme wedding. I do full wedding parties including bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres and reception centerpieces. All my listings in my shop are "samples" each bridal order is customized to fit all brides wedding colors, quantities, and sizes for their flowers. Please visit my shop online to see some sample ideas, I would love to talk and customize your wedding flowers too! Prices range from styles and sizes etc..

Deluxe style bouquets range from $170-275

Large and XL bouquets can range from $115-185

Medium and small bouquets can be from $65-110

hand toss and mini can be from $32-55

Boutonnieres from $10-15

corsages from $18-40

hair pieces from $20-65

reception centerpieces from $18- 175 depends on sizes , materials , containers etc..

swags from $100+

cake toppers $20+

and more!

Contact me through my etsy shop at The Blooming Corner and leave me details about your upcoming wedding with this information:

1. Date of Wedding

2. Colors

3. Quantity

4. Sizes

5. Specific details on theme and or wedding

I look forward to being a small part of your special day to come!

Annette

13 Reviews for The Blooming Corner LLC

• Kara

Kara Hensley · Getting married on 10/02/2020

Annette is Amazing!

I was pretty set on using fake floral arrangements for my wedding and was so happy when I found The Blooming Corner near my wedding venue location. From the beginning, Annette has been beyond amazing to work with - she is extremely detailed and gives great suggestions for things I wasn't even thinking about. I gave her my theme, colors and general ideas from Pinterest and she worked with me until we figured out a really good starting point. She also assured me we can make tweaks along the way, which is such a relief for a wedding a year out. I can't wait to see the final arrangements.

Sent on 08/13/2019

Lauren · Married on 05/13/2017

The Blooming Corner made absolutely gorgeous bouquets and centerpieces for my wedding. I didn’t want the hassle and expense of traditional floral arrangements, and Annette’s work was just stunning. Even better, the sola wood flowers will last long after the wedding!

Working with Annette to customize the arrangements I wanted was very easy, and the final result was beautiful. I received many compliments from guests who were impressed that the flowers were made of sola wood.

Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/12/2017

Diane · Married on 11/05/2016

I would definitely use this vendor again. Great service!

Sent on 11/10/2016

Award

The Blooming Corner LLC FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 140.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 18.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 56.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 175.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,067.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Country, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Artificial, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Corsages, Flower Crowns

1 Wedding Deal & Discount