The Bloemist

New Hope, PA View map

$5,175 Typical Price

The Bloemist is company that offers custom floral design services to couples in the Los Angeles area and beyond. The owner and lead designer, Nicole Lourie, is a Maryland native and Southern California resident who is passionate about fierce flowering. For your wedding day, The Bloemist will go above and beyond to fulfill all your floral dreams.

The Bloemist is a full-service floral design business that offers a variety of services to couples planning their nuptials in the Southern California area. Those services include consultations, samples, a venue visit, event design, delivery, setup and cleanup. Nicole makes several types of floral arrangements, such as aisle and altar decor, bouquets and boutonnieres, corsages, floral crowns, flower girl baskets and table arrangements. The Bloemist’s floral design style is completely customized and unique to the couple.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$200

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$75

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$100

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$300

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$5,175

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Shelbie
    Shelbie W. Married on 11/16/2019

Nicole is THE BEST!

Nicole is a true professional. I knew I wanted extravagant, organic, and unique florals for my wedding. So before any other vendor I searched for a florist. I knew Nicole was the right vendor shortly into working with her. Before I even paid her anything we had an extensive consultation where she then sent me an entire mood board based on our conversation. I was surprised at how much it ended up costing, but, I did my research and it was definitely in line with what you pay for these types of floral designs. So I was in! I had multiple additions to the contract over the months and Nicole never had any issues, and was always very good with communication.

I literally cried when I saw all the work Nicole did for my wedding. All of the centerpieces, the moon gate, it was even better than I could've imagined. Our DJ even said that he had never seen anything like it and they were the most beautiful floral designs he'd ever seen.

I could not recommend Nicole more - SO amazing!
  • Taylor
    Taylor Married on 09/01/2019

Perfect Touch

Nicole made the wedding the most stunning wedding venue, I could ever imagine. Her style is one of a kind and so beautiful. She was so easy to work with and she took my words and put them into a master piece.
  • CarlynandEric
    Carlyn Married on 12/29/2017
    Words cannot express how incredible Nicole is! She is the sweetest individual and very professional. Her ideas and visions are amazing, and even more so when she brings them to life! She has a gift with floral design and one can really feel her passion in her work. Having Nicole as a floral designer was truly a gift! She really made our big day that much more special! We received endless compliments about the floral arrangements, and even had people posing with the centerpieces during the reception! Her designs made the wedding what it was, incredible. One can say she's better than any pinterest board ;)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Jessica Lauren Events Jessica Lauren Events Wedding Planners

Nicole is an amazing florist! She can transform a room in seconds and make your vision come to life with the most beautiful selection of flowers. She is so sweet and easy to work with. I highly recommend her for your upcoming wedding!

S Main St New Hope, PA, 18938
Location of (The Bloemist)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding