About The Bloemist

Custom, Fine Art Floral Design

Personal attention, beautiful design, and delicate care are a top priority, that’s what inspired Nicole to become The Bloemist. In a world of quick fixes and people seen as numbers and not individuals, The Bloemist offers the utmost attention to her clients to fulfill their floral dreams. Nicole believes every couple should be seen an an individual and flowers are not one size fits all! It is important to get to know the couple and have their story reflected in the floral design.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Clean Up (2)
Flower Petals (2)
Flower Crowns (2)
Aisle Decor (1)

I loved working with Nicole. It was such an amazing experience and everything turned out beautifully. She really worked with me and my husband to put together what we were looking for and the results were stunning.

To be honest, I was kind of iffy about preserving my bouquet after the wedding, but once I saw it I fell in love and knew I wanted to keep it as a memento. Everything was exactly how I pictured it and I would recommend Nicole to anyone looking for a florist.

Profile Picture Audrey, 9/16/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Words cannot convey our elation in working with The Bloemist! Nicole Lourie was helpful, informed and utterly genius in her styling and design. I am not very familiar with flower types or textures, but was able to communicate what I envisioned. Exceeding any and all expectations, The Bloemist delivered a stunning set of flowers that were everything I had dreamed of (and a touch of magic I never expected). The flower colors were dynamic and on point. The textures were unique and differing and they all seemed organic. She is just incredible!

Profile Picture Kellie, 9/12/17, 1 Review

Artificial
Non-Floral
3 AWARDS

1 ENDORSEMENT
Nicole is an amazing florist! She can transform a room in seconds and make your vision come to life with the most beautiful selection of flowers. She is so sweet and easy to work with. I highly recommend her for your upcoming wedding!

Events

Los Angeles , CA 90041   See On Map
410-925-9648 (phone)
The Bloemist is a wedding florist from Los Angeles servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Santa Monica, Silver Lake, and Hollywood . The Bloemist is a professional Floral Designer that has been part of the Los Angeles wedding industry since 2015 specializing in making your floral dreams come true.