The Barn on Enchanted Acres

Dennison, OH View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Ohio s Top Notch Unique Wedding Venues ! 2 Venues !!! 2 Different Styles !!

If you are searching for hands free - stress free and a venue that includes pretty much everything- You FOUND US !!!! Ryan and Celeste ( me) Are So INTO our venues and couples everyone calls us Chip & Joanna of weddings , we are the "A" Team and we LOVE all our weddings and our couples - not even joking ! I cry at everyyyyyy wedding again =not joking ! I get sooo attached to my brides , they mean so much to me and that s exactly WHY ALL are weddings are PERFECT! Read our reviews ! We are in this business because WE CARE and this is YOUR BIG DAY and we want it PERFECT and Stress Free and we do things that "Make Sense" ....

Our 2 Venues are = Bella Amore on Enchanted Acres AND The Barn on Enchanted Acres

Bella Amore is a Stone Castle Inspired Wedding Venue with soooo many Amazing Features photographers LOVE !
The Barn is a Modern Fully Decorated Barn that is Nothing like the rest !

Rentals- Bella Amore Wednesday THRU Sunday 9 am
Barn- Wed THRU Sat 1am OR Sunday Only till 12 30 am

Enchanted Acres is that and more......both venues are very private and are completely separate from one another and sit on 85 rolling lush acres with the best views in Tusc. County ! We have amazing sunsets and include soooo much that you literally don t have to bring or buy a thing! We provide tables, chiavari chairs, linens, tonsssss of props and decorations, runners, lanterns, signs, table numbers, votives, candle holder, woods slabs, tiers, trays , cake stands , toppers, cake cutting supplies, fabric napkins, frames, easels, aisle signs,glassware and much much more ! Literally all styles and colors ! It s like hobby lobby, home goods and accent decor exploded in our storage rooms !
We do all the table and linen setups- All the cleaning & un decorating - Rehearsal Assistance- Bella Amore has a luxury honeymoon suite where you can stay ! Alcohol you bring what you want- Luxury Bridal Suites - Full Heat & A.C. - Large Parking Areas - Large Firepit Areas - Unique Woodys Ceremony Sites - Huge outdoor patios and stone bar areas, tons of land for kids to run and play, sparklers are allowed, pet friendly, Minutes from 10 Hotels- Shuttle Services are Available- 5 minutes from 3 major highways - 30 minutes from Amish Country- Close to Atwood Lake , Tappan Lake & Leesville Lake - There s soooo much included and they both are so different and amazing that you just have to come see for yourself !!!! Truly !
Catering is thru Ryan and his restaurant - $20 a guest and INCLUDES SO Much anddddd he has a huge menu plus, he will gladly take your special requests and tweek anything you want so again, veryyyy accommodating ! Plus, we have food tastings the last Monday of every month so come and come hungry !
I Also own Enchanted Acres Floral and LOVE doing all the floral I d love to do yours too ( not required to use me) but, I d Love to ! Check out my work on instagram- facebook- enchantedacresfloral.com
Sweets & Treats you bring whatever your heart desires which we include all the trays, tiers, stands etc. you can use !
We would LOVE to have you on YOUR BIG DAY........Please message us and lets meet soon !
xoxoxo Celeste & Ryan - The " A" Team for Weddings ..

Check out all our reviews- weddingwire- theknot and google

Check out our photos on facebook & instagram !

Location- 10 minutes from New Philadelphia Oh. 35 Minutes from Canton & Akron Canton Aiport- 1 hr 20mins from Cleveland and Pittsburgh & Pittsburgh Airport - 1hr 40 mins from Columbus-

Have the BEST DAY ..Let s Meet Soon !!!

Tons of Love, Celeste & Ryan The Dream Team !

www.thebarnonenchantedacres.com www.bellaamoreonenchantedacres.net www.enchantedacresfloral.com

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$4,500

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$4,500

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Server(s)

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

1 main at each venue

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Barn
Farm/Ranch
Garden
Historic Building

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

All Inclusive Packages
Outside Vendors
Pet Friendly
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Cocktail Reception
Hors d'oeuvres
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What event items are available?

Aisle Markers
Furniture
Lighting
Photo booth
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Chocolate Fountain
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Shuttle
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

January
September
October
November
December

What months are included in your off-peak season?

February

Tirza K. Married on 01/29/2022

Best venue ever!!!

If you’re looking for a beautiful venue to host your wedding then Bella Amore should absolutely be at the top of your list! But if you’re looking for a beautiful venue with amazing staff, tons of decorations to use, unbeatable food, great price, and the best in- house wedding planners (aka Celeste and Ryan) than Bella should be your #1 and ONLY choice. From the moment we saw this massive, unique, castle-like venue, we knew this was the one for us. Over a year of planning and coordinating, Celeste and Ryan (the owners) were there every step of the way, ready to answer every single one of our millions of questions without hesitation. When wedding day finally arrived we can honestly say that we were able to enjoy every single second of the day without any stress or feeling rushed, all because it was planned and executed so perfectly by Celeste and Ryan. In the words of many of guests, it was the most beautiful and elegant wedding they had ever been to, and that’s a testament to the venue, staff, and wonderful owners! People are still to this day talking about how INCREDIBLE our wedding was. Lastly, Celeste and Ryan are not only amazing planners/owners they are incredible people and we now have a friendship that will last forever! We cannot recommend Bella Amore enough.
    Courtney Married on 01/22/2022

One of a kind venue!

I don’t even know where to begin with my gratitude towards this venue and the amazing owners. Every step of the way the owners were there and it was honestly a stress free wedding planning experience. I got married at the barn and when I say it took my breathe away it truly did. The whole staff and vendors were impeccable, the venue space is gorgeous beyond words, so many options/areas outside for photos, and the ceremony space is intimate and beautiful. They even have the most beautiful cabin and horse barn loft to rent for the special day, it’s like a mini honeymoon! As a bride you want everything to be perfect and I would 10000000% recommend the barn on enchanted acres to anyone looking for not only a venue but an experience of a lifetime.
    Samantha T. Married on 01/01/2022

Hidden Gem ! One Stop Shop Venue !

My husband and I just got married at The Barn and I wish we could do it all over again....our experience was more than 1000 stars for sure ! The Food-The Venue- The Flowers Everything was Perfect. Celeste & Ryan went WAYYYYY Above and Beyond to make sure our day was stress free and perfect. They just updated the back patio and added soooo many decorations and accents it s amazing how much they truly care. I am a veryyyy needy picky bride and with their experience and advise, it was a breeze for me. 100% put your trust in them , Celeste is soooooo detailed ,calm and so easy to talk to and like everyone says a fairy God mother to her brides = she is ! Ryan s food was sooooo hot and delicious our guests are still raving about their dinner. I could go on and on trust me - BOOK THIS VENUE ASAP ! We are SOOOOO HAPPY we did . 1000000000 Stars and then some ! BOOK BOOK BOOK !

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

630 Roxford Church Road, *close to New Philadelphia Ohio Dennison, OH, 44621
Location of (The Barn on Enchanted Acres)

Other vendors in Cleveland for your wedding

Wedding Venues