57 Range Rd, Windham, NH 03087 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Thamer Photography

Quality

Plain and simple, we are obsessed with quality, satisfaction and pride. We have worked very hard for many years to build up our name and reputation. We stand behind our products and services and consistently deliver top quality services and products to our customers.

Individualized Services

We work with you before, during and after your photo session to make sure that you get exactly what you were looking for. We will sit down with you at a consultation to find out what types and styles of photography and products you are after and discuss the details of the session. We’re open to your ideas!

We want you to LOVE your photos. If you aren’t happy, we aren’t happy!
Follow Thamer Photography on

11 Reviews for Thamer Photography

Marian · Married on 07/12/2015

Jay and I contacted several wedding photographers before reaching out to Thamer Photography. Most photographers were looking for a full day contract and we were having a simple wedding and wanted a photographer for two hours. Todd Thamer contacted us within 24 hours. We were thrilled to hear that he was willing to work with us to ensure that our wedding was photographed perfectly.

Our wedding took place at the new house we are currently building...not ideal conditions for a photographer. Todd was extremely professional, creative and flexible. He captured the wedding ceremony, toast, and guests perfectly and at an extremely reasonable price. We received all the images within two weeks of the wedding and couldn't be happier.

We highly recommend Thamer Photography for your wedding and other life events.

Marian & Jay Johnson

Michael · Married on 04/25/2015

My wife and I had met with a number of wedding photographers before we sat down with Todd, but the moment we entered his impressive studio and started chatting with him and sampling his work, we knew we had stumbled upon a diamond in the rough.

From our first meeting to our post-wedding goodbye, Todd was extremely professional, an excellent listener, and his sense-of-humor and pleasant demeanor put us both at ease from day one. His portfolio blew us away! Todd’s ability to invoke ‘interest’ in his photos goes unmatched. He’s a master at bringing to life the environment around his subjects and reinforcing the emotions behind every snapshot; just take a look at his work and you’ll see! (My bride looked STUNNING in our photos!)

You can tell Todd is very passionate about his craft, but enjoys every second he spends with his clients. He was very thorough, always punctual, and super attentive to all our needs. It’s apparent that he very much wants his clients to be happy with the finished product.

A phenomenal photographer and an all-around great guy, I would recommend Todd Thamer of Thamer Photography a thousand times over. When the time comes for us to have children, we will be calling him up again for some baby and family photos! A+

Katelynn · Married on 09/09/2012

Thamer Photography offered multiple photographers which was great to find the photographer that you are most compatible with. It was very easy to get in touch with Thamer Photography at any time with any questions I had and I always heard back within a day! Very friendly, welcoming, and punctual. I was very happy with my results and they really captured every moment of our big day!

Award