The Coach House

Temecula, CA View map Visit website
Guests 30 to 60

Guests 30 to 60

The Coach House is a vineyard influenced, rustic cottage, and event venue located in heart of Temecula Wine Country adjacent to Lorimar Winery. Known for unique fairy tale-style weddings, this indoor/outdoor venue boasts of an intimate ceremony & reception site, overlooking a quaint, private lake. Offering customizable packages to fit the budget, style, and vision of your wedding or private event up to 60 guests.

Short term and vacation rental available. Accommodates up to 9 guests (4 bedroom, 3 bath).
With a wrap around balcony overlooking Lorimar vineyards.

Wedding Package Includes:
Ceremony on the Wedding Lawn with arch in front of lake
Barrel Room Reception
Round Tables, Linens, and White Folding Chairs for Ceremony and Reception

Capacity: up to 60 guests

Over night stays and upgrades available upon request

We understand that every wedding is different and our team is happy to provide you with a customized quote based on your needs. Connect with our wedding & events department for packages and pricing.

Vacation Rentals:
Sleeps up to 9 people (2 king beds, 1 queen bed, 2 twin beds, 1 pull-out twin bed)
4 bedrooms / 3 bathrooms
Full Kitchen, Dining Room, & Living Room
Two night Minimum
Book a maximum of 90 days out

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$4500

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$3000

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$500

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$500

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Chairs
Clean Up
Linens
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Server(s)

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$30

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Banquet Hall
Farm/Ranch
Garden
Winery

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Outside Vendors
Pet Friendly
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Cocktail Reception
Dessert
Family Style
Hors d'oeuvres
Outside Cake
Plated
Server(s)

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Outside Alcohol

What event items are available?

Altar/Arch
Furniture
Lighting
Photo booth
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

March
September
October
November
December

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
February

James W. Married on 11/03/2018

Well organized, awesome staff

Letizia and her staff are well organized and was on top of whatever my wife and I needed.. the venue is beautiful but my wife couldn’t stop talking about how much Letizia helped her, less stress for my wife so that made me 100% grateful for Letizia
  • Sebastian
    Sebastian L. Married on 10/20/2018

The experience was amazing. Even before the wedding started!

This review is months late, sorry! Life comes at you fast! But I have to share this anyways!

We got married in October of last year, but we still haven't forgotten our amazing time we had at the Coach House. Letizia is truly one of the best. This venue was an amazing find and I am 110% out of 100% happy we found this location. Everything about it was perfect. We stayed an extra night before the wedding and even that was wonderful. Pictures really can't do it justice. It's a beautiful location day or night. Located extremely close to wineries for anyone who wants to enjoy Temecula Wine Country, but we had such an amazing time simply being together at the house we just plain forgot to leave.

Come wedding day it was all business and Letizia was the most professional, caring, and perfect coordinator we could ask for. You think this place looks great before a wedding? Wait till you see it all set up. Letizia made us comfortable and made sure we did no work. We just had to be there. She told us it was "Our day" and she 100% made us feel like it was. I'd like to thank our amazing light crew, Lights For Nights for the most beautiful area lights. Our caterer Chef Jorge Avarado for an amazing pasta buffet. And, of course, one of the nicest person who we've ever met in Temecula who also happened to be our DJ. DJ Fe-Arrow. Who knew how to work the crowd and get everyone moving, from 6 year olds to our 60+ year olds. Everyone was dancing Including me and I never dance!

All I can say is, if you're on the fence about his place. Do it. Come visit. Talk to Letizia and see this place in person. You will not regret picking this place!
    Tyre M. Married on 07/29/2017

Absolutely amazing!

Words cannot express my gratitude for Letizia and her staff! She worked with my budget and gave us a dream wedding. First day of seeing this property and meeting Letizia I knew I had to have my wedding at Temecula coach house. Second day Letizia brought us in and we went over the contract thoroughly put our deposit down then began the process of our magical wedding! Communicated with Letizia whenever I had a question, she always responded back with an hour. The day of my wedding Letizia and her team didn’t need me at all, I just focused on enjoying my day and everything was more than enjoyable, and it was all because of Letizia. BOOK YOUR WEDDING HERE, I PROMISE YOU WILL HAVE A FAIRYTALE WEDDING!!!!!!

Carl Bringas Photography Carl Bringas Photography Wedding Photographers

Letizia Ehorn and the Temecula Coach House are a great venue to consider for your wedding day or any event honestly. The grounds are expansive and full of nature with a large house (The Coach House) and a quaint reception space (the Barrel Room) as well as an exterior space. As a photographer, the Coach House is exceptional in its setting allowing for great images and space for me to execute artistic images.

Marías Home Style Mexican Food & Maria’s Street Tacos Marías Home Style Mexican Food & Maria’s Street Tacos Wedding Caterers

This Amazing Wine Country Venue

39900 Berenda Rd Temecula, CA, 92591
951-900-3767

9 AM - 5 PM
Location of (The Coach House)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding