Anya Hinkle & Tellico

Asheville, NC View map Visit website
$2,200 Most Popular Price

$2,200 Most Popular Price

Hi I'm Anya. I've been singing and playing music all my life, and performing in Asheville for 15 years. I started out playing acoustic mountain music and now am an award-winning Americana songwriter and recording artist with some 10 albums I’ve recorded over the past decade. I've performed in the backs of trucks, in theaters, on street corners, in churches, in buses, on hay bales, at college bars, in living rooms, on rooftops, under trees, and on big festival stages all over the world from Japan to France. I love bringing the Asheville sound—authentic mountain Americana—to area weddings and events. Whether a duo or full band with drums, I work with some of the finest musicians in the country. We would love to help you celebrate—let me know what you have in mind and we’ll make it happen!

WHAT WE DO: Operating out of Asheville, North Carolina, we provide the perfect soundtrack to your Asheville-area celebration. Specializing in country, rock, traditional bluegrass and old-time music, we are ready to make every stage of your once-in-a-lifetime celebration sound amazing. Offering an extensive repertoire of songs to choose from, we can customize our performance to fully suit your needs. We are available as a stripped-back acoustic outfit for your ceremony and cocktail hour or as a full band for your fun-filled reception or event. We can learn special requests you may have, and also provide a PA and can manage playlists and speeches during any event.

If you are looking for the perfect soundtrack to your mountain wedding, event or celebration, you've found it! Tell me all about what you are looking for!

• Woman-owned

Which of the following are included in the price?

Cocktail Hour Music
Travel Expenses

What is the price of your popular wedding package?

$2,200

Which of the following are included in the package?

MC
Travel Expenses

Are you an agency or a band?

Band

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

1 - 3
4 - 6

What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play?

Acoustic
Country
Folk

What music services do you provide?

Instrumentals
Cocktail Hour Music
Rehearsal Dinner Music
Sample Performances
Vocals
Willing to Travel

What items are available?

Microphones

Joshua Z. Married on 10/15/2021

Couldn't have asked for a more perfect band!

Anya and her band were absolutely incredible. From our very first booking consultation, Anya was both highly professional and personable. The music was exactly what we asked for: full of lively, danceable energy but without dominating or overwhelming the room. Anya's voice was sublime and the performers were all exceptionally fluent on their instruments. It was very impressive whenever any of them played a featured solo.

There were no logistical issues at all and Anya was flexible and very cool about semi-unplanned aspects, particularly the speeches where family wanted to grab the mic for a minute or two.

Their stage presence was warm and engaging, and their passion for what they were doing was very clear: authenticity was important to us. They did not feel like a random bunch of "hired gun" wedding musicians just doing another gig. They were the real deal, sharing their art with us.

Our guests would not stop raving about the music afterwards: we received many requests for links to their streaming services so people could listen to them on the trip home.

They were such a crucial part of a perfect day and we can't recommend them enough!

Anya Hinkle & Tellico's reply:

Thanks Josh and Darian for your kind words, we had a blast, you guys put on a great party!! Thank you so much for including us.
    All the best in 2022!
    Big hugs,
    Anya
  • Cheryl
    Cheryl Z. Married on 09/17/2021

Sooooo Good (listen for yourself on youtube)

We hired Tellico for our son's destination wedding weekend in Asheville, NC - couldn't have been happier with our selection. They were amazing! Anya is beyond talented and several guests (and the bride and groom) became familiar with their music before the wedding which made it more special (they also can cover any songs people already know). If you are looking for an authentic Asheville sound, you won't be disappointed. And to top it off, Anya is super super nice -- made the couple feel like she understands its the most important day of your life and she's right behind you cheering you on. 10/10.
    Marsha F. Married on 08/08/2021

Anya Hinkle - stellar wedding music

Decided live music was needed for my daughter's small wedding at a mountain inn for the processional, cocktail hour, and a 2nd line parade to reception area. Found Anya on photographer's reference list - and how fortunate! She was so flexible working on unusual request ("When the Saints Go Marching in" so she could lead the 2nd line parade); expertly managed all the logistics with the inn; everyone loved her music!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Pricing

Love & Wisdom Inc Love & Wisdom Inc Wedding Officiants

As a wedding officiant, I have lots of experience with wedding musicians and I was quite impressed with Tellico's level of talent and professionalism. They really have that authentic bluegrass sound dialed in, plus the sound quality, levels, and dynamics were spot on. I will certainly be recommending them to all of my clients who are looking for some top-notch mountain music!

Firefly Event Company Firefly Event Company Wedding Planners

Tellico is so amazing! They are very professional and I love their music... it's perfect for a mountain wedding!!! :)

Asheville, North Carolina Asheville, NC, 28806
8284502079
Location of (Anya Hinkle & Tellico)

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding