Alpine, UT 84004 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Tara B Photography

Fresh, Candid and Timeless Photos. Weddings are about the small moments, and we specialize in telling your story.

Contact: 480-703-9111, taraBphotography.com, tarabutlerphotography@gmail.com

Follow Tara B Photography on

tara
Tara B Photography Tara B Photography
tara

54 Reviews for Tara B Photography

• Kayla

Kayla · Married on 12/23/2017

I absolutely LOVE Tara! A good friend recommended her when I was in search for an engagement/wedding photographer and I couldn't have been happier. She was easy to get in contact with, and was very responsive to all of my questions (even all of the silly, ridiculous questions that only a bride-to-be asks when in full planning mode…), and was super interested in getting to know as much as she could about me and my husband (fiancé at the time), so that she could make our experience as individual as possible! She helped pick the perfect place for our engagements that matched our personalities perfectly. She made us both feel SO comfortable, even my husband who doesn't really like pictures absolutely loved her, and she was able to get some really amazing shots! The amount of time was perfect; not too long, but not rushed either. We used her for our wedding day as well (which included our bridals, but she was willing to do those any time!), and she captured the whole entire day magically. She was the perfect balance of setting up pictures as well as capturing beautiful candid moments. She caught so much more of my wedding than I actually got to see! Everyone was comfortable with her, which made all of our pictures go smoothly. I could not have been happier with how all of her pictures turned out, and how she was able to capture every single moment perfectly. You get SO much more than what you pay for, she is so worth it! I HIGHLY recommend her to anyone looking for a fun, creative, outgoing, and sweet photographer for your special day-she will capture it perfectly!

Sent on 02/05/2015

Sarah · Married on 05/17/2016

We loved Tara B! She was so easy to work with. She doesn't waste any time and knows exactly how to make you comfortable. She was extremely flexible with us as we were trying to take our pictures during a very rainy week so she helped us play it by ear a little! we found a 30 minute opening of rain free weather and went for it. AMAZING photos in just a short amount of time. Great candids at the reception as well.

Sent on 09/26/2016

Claire · Married on 04/30/2016

I love Tara! Her personality is very kind and did not make my husband and I feel awkward. She was so flexible and really tried to work with our busy school schedule. We are so glad we had Tara do our wedding photos that we can forever cherish. She made us look good!
    If there is anything to spend money on for your wedding, it's a good photographer. I'd highly recommend Tara.

Sent on 06/14/2016

Tara B Photography Pricing

Tara B Photography Price Rates

Tara B Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 850.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,850.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter

• Alpine, 84004 See on map