Grand Rapids, MI 49506 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About TAK Photography

I love fun. I love people. I love, love. This is why I LOVE my job.

Life is hectic. Life is complicated. Sometimes we forget the little things, the quiet moments that make us truly happy....Truly content. Photography allows me to capture life...capture a moment, and relive it time and time again, for a lifetime. THIS is why I love my job.

I am honored to be able to share your memories with you.

GlenandAshley756
GlenandAshley756
GlenandAshley071

18 Reviews for TAK Photography

Calynn · Married on 05/26/2017

Theresa was amazing to work with as our wedding photographer! She was super efficient at getting stuff done and pictures were a breeze! She had a second shooter which also sped things up tremendously. One of my bridesmaids is getting married soon and she said if she hadnt booked a photographer already she wanted to use Theresa! She even had a baggy of safety pins in her car which came in handy when my bustle of my dress broke! And was a pro at re-pinning my veil after it came loose. Would recommend Theresa to anyone and will most likely use her again in the future for family pics!

Sent on 06/14/2017

Natalie · Married on 09/10/2016

TAK is a great price and so helpful with any questions and accommodates so much!

Sent on 05/20/2015

Theresa and Erin were amazing photographers for my wedding. I also did boudoir photos and our engagement photos with them. We are so happy with their business and I would highly recommend TAK Photography to anyone and everyone. Theresa makes sure to develop a personal relationship with her clients and made everyone feel at ease in front of the camera. And to top it off, her work is beautiful.

Sent on 07/02/2013

TAK Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Proofs

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• TAK Photography 1
    Free Canvas!
    Brides who book their 2010 wedding will now receive a free 16X20 canvas! Limited time offer, email for more details!

• Bradley Productions
    Bradley Productions Wedding Videographers

TAK Photography is phenomenal and personable. She captures all brides would want and more. I have loved the weddings I have filmed where she has been doing photography. She knows how to make a wedding party ENJOY the day, ENJOY even taking the pictures. One thing that has impressed me the most is the way she knows how to not only capture the candid, but also how she can align and place people for portraits...many photographers do not have an eye for those things.....but she does :)