Gregersen Photography

Kalamazoo, MI View map
$4,000 Most Popular Price

$4,000 Most Popular Price

Gregersen Photography offers elegant, fresh and fun photos of your wedding day. We love to photograph the memories of your day showing off your personality and love for each other. Our style is relaxed and though we love to have fun, we take our job very serious and give you the best images possible!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2950.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4000

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Albums
Canvas
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
One Event / Day

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

1 User photo

• Tara
    Tara Married on 07/27/2019

I absolutely LOVED Melissa Gregersen Photography!

I absolutely LOVED Melissa Gregersen Photography! Melissa was one of the top reasons my wedding was so perfect! I feel in love the first time I saw her pictures. From the second, Melissa told me that Bay Pointe Inn was one of her favorite wedding venues to shoot at, I knew I had to have her as my photographer. Melissa’s personality fit well with ours. We are kind of goofballs and spend a lot of time being silly and laughing a lot and she dealt with us perfectly and embraced our personalities. Not only are her pictures phenomenal but she was so helpfully through the wedding planning progress. She helped me plan out my wedding day so that everything went seamlessly with pictures and she works quickly and efficiently. She made sure she was aware of all the photos I wanted and didn’t miss a perfect chance for a beautiful picture! My wedding pictures are magical and I couldn’t be happier with how they turned out! Thank you for helping make our wedding day perfect! I would HIGHLY recommend her to everyone.
    Spencer Married on 08/18/2018
    First off, I’m the groom and I never spoke with Melissa until I met her for our engagement photo shoot. From the very beginning, I knew my wife made an amazing decision! Melissa is absoluting amazing to work with, she may be bossy, but a photographer has to be, so the pictures turn out AWESOME!!! Our engagement photos turned out amazing, but now we’re waiting for our wedding photos! And I’m even more excited!!! I know she does amazing work and I’m not worried at all! She also was a pleasure all day! She put up with wardrobe malfunctions, hiccups with trying to pin on the boutineers, and having random family members trying to get into our photos! She truly was a pleasure and her assistant (who was her sister) was just as amazing! Words cannot describe how amazing she was to work with! If you’re looking for a photographer, go with Melissa you will 150% not regret your decision!

P.S. when my wife and I do hopefully have kids, we have her number saved so we can get those adorable baby photos and family portraits she does as well!!
    Megan Married on 10/01/2016
    Definitely book Melissa Gregersen if you can. Being a multimedia person myself I felt as though I couldn't find a photographer who was willing to meet all my specific needs for my wedding, but once I met with Melissa I knew she was the right fit. Day of she did phenomenal. Her and her assistant took charge and led our photo shoots throughout the day keeping in mind to get every shot I had specifically asked for. Although many aspects of the day didn't go quite right or according to plan, you definitely wouldn't know it looking at the photos and that was so important to me. 10/10 would totally book her again!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

TaDa Event Coordination TaDa Event Coordination Wedding Planners

Melissa's creative eye for detail captures wonderful moments throughout the entire wedding day. We have worked with her on a number of weddings and always recommend her to brides looking for a talented photographer in the Kalamazoo area.

With This Ring With This Ring Wedding Officiants

Melissa's artistic ability is evident in every picture I've seen. She is able to capture the true essence of people and the moment, as well as the intimate detail shots.

5100 E. Michigan Ave. Kalamazoo, MI, 49048
Location of (Gregersen Photography)

Gregersen Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Gregersen Photography include in the starting price?

Gregersen Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Gregersen Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Gregersen Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Gregersen Photography offer?

Gregersen Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Gregersen Photography offer?

Gregersen Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance
  • One Event / Day

What photography materials does Gregersen Photography offer for wedding events?

Gregersen Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Gregersen Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Gregersen Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Grand Rapids for your wedding