303 N. Rose Street Suite #320, Kalamazoo, MI 49007 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,000
Availability Check your date

About Gregersen Photography

Gregersen Photography offers elegant, fresh and fun photos of your wedding day. We love to photograph the memories of your day showing off your personality and love for each other. Our style is relaxed and though we love to have fun, we take our job very serious and give you the best images possible!

SC303blog

16 Reviews for Gregersen Photography

1 User photo

Gregersen Photography 1

Tara · Married on 07/27/2019

I absolutely LOVED Melissa Gregersen Photography!

I absolutely LOVED Melissa Gregersen Photography! Melissa was one of the top reasons my wedding was so perfect! I feel in love the first time I saw her pictures. From the second, Melissa told me that Bay Pointe Inn was one of her favorite wedding venues to shoot at, I knew I had to have her as my photographer. Melissa’s personality fit well with ours. We are kind of goofballs and spend a lot of time being silly and laughing a lot and she dealt with us perfectly and embraced our personalities. Not only are her pictures phenomenal but she was so helpfully through the wedding planning progress. She helped me plan out my wedding day so that everything went seamlessly with pictures and she works quickly and efficiently. She made sure she was aware of all the photos I wanted and didn’t miss a perfect chance for a beautiful picture! My wedding pictures are magical and I couldn’t be happier with how they turned out! Thank you for helping make our wedding day perfect! I would HIGHLY recommend her to everyone.

Sent on 08/26/2019
    Gregersen Photography 2

Spencer · Married on 08/18/2018

First off, I’m the groom and I never spoke with Melissa until I met her for our engagement photo shoot. From the very beginning, I knew my wife made an amazing decision! Melissa is absoluting amazing to work with, she may be bossy, but a photographer has to be, so the pictures turn out AWESOME!!! Our engagement photos turned out amazing, but now we’re waiting for our wedding photos! And I’m even more excited!!! I know she does amazing work and I’m not worried at all! She also was a pleasure all day! She put up with wardrobe malfunctions, hiccups with trying to pin on the boutineers, and having random family members trying to get into our photos! She truly was a pleasure and her assistant (who was her sister) was just as amazing! Words cannot describe how amazing she was to work with! If you’re looking for a photographer, go with Melissa you will 150% not regret your decision!

P.S. when my wife and I do hopefully have kids, we have her number saved so we can get those adorable baby photos and family portraits she does as well!!

Sent on 08/20/2018

Megan · Married on 10/01/2016

Definitely book Melissa Gregersen if you can. Being a multimedia person myself I felt as though I couldn't find a photographer who was willing to meet all my specific needs for my wedding, but once I met with Melissa I knew she was the right fit. Day of she did phenomenal. Her and her assistant took charge and led our photo shoots throughout the day keeping in mind to get every shot I had specifically asked for. Although many aspects of the day didn't go quite right or according to plan, you definitely wouldn't know it looking at the photos and that was so important to me. 10/10 would totally book her again!

Sent on 10/14/2016

Award

Gregersen Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,950.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day

• TaDa Event Coordination
    TaDa Event Coordination Wedding Planners

Melissa's creative eye for detail captures wonderful moments throughout the entire wedding day. We have worked with her on a number of weddings and always recommend her to brides looking for a talented photographer in the Kalamazoo area.

• With This Ring
    With This Ring Wedding Officiants

Melissa's artistic ability is evident in every picture I've seen. She is able to capture the true essence of people and the moment, as well as the intimate detail shots.

• 303 N. Rose Street Suite #320 Kalamazoo, 49007 See on map