Riversedge Photography

Muskegon, MI View map Visit website

$2,695 Most Popular Price

Welcome to Riversedge Lifestyle Photography! For almost 20 years we have been dedicated to providing our clients an incredible experience as they embark on life's most exciting journeys. Our unique style of photography mixes the look and feel of photojournalism with proper lighting and composure to create images that are free-flowing and dramatic.

Knowing that not everyone is comfortable in front of the camera we’ve developed an approach to photographing our clients that is fun, light-hearted, and stress-free. Our goal is that everyone loves the experience of being photographed as much as they love the portfolio of images we capture for them.

We love what we do, and it shows with the time, care, and energy we put into each wedding. Cultivating a personal connection with our couples and creating an experience as fun and exciting as it is stress-free is what separates us from other photographers. In the end, this is your moment, your day, and your story. We promise to capture that story. Not only the big moments but also all the little pieces along the way. Providing you with a portfolio of images masterfully photographed and processed that capture the very essence of your day.

Thanks for taking the time to get to know us. We look forward to connecting with you soon!

Troy and David

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2295

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2695

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

Josh Married on 03/03/2018
    We had Troy and David do our wedding photography. They went above and beyond expectations, being quick and responsive when we emailed or called with questions, and making the photographs streamline and not troublesome for us. These two made taking the photographs, even in the chilly March weather, a fun experience for not only us but for our bridal party as well. They are a hilarious duo that brought a great dynamic to the behind the scenes at our wedding.
    Kelly Married on 09/17/2016
    We had a wonderful experience working with Troy at Riversedge photography. He was super easy to work with and we are in love with the pictures he took! Their prices are very reasonable and he was able to get our pictures back to us quickly. Our guests commented that they liked working with him. He was laid-back and made us laugh while we were taking pictures. Our photos are beautiful and I would absolutely recommend Riversedge!
    Rachel Married on 08/27/2016
    Riversedge took our engagement photos and will also be doing our wedding day photos. Pictures were/are something very important to me that I did NOT want to cut corners on. Riversedge has a great reputation in the Muskegon area and our experience with them has not been anything less! Dave was so friendly and fun to work with. He made us feel comfortable and gave great direction. We got our engagement pictures back in 2 weeks and I love how they turned out. I couldn't be happier with Riversedge and look forward to working with them again in August!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Pricing

Riversedge Photography Price Rates

Team

David Matuzeski
David Matuzeski
Photographer / Owner

For the past 15+ years I’ve been the co-founder of Riversedge Photography. It has provided me with so many opportunities to travel and meet some amazing humans along the way. Many of my clients have become great friends.

Building Riversedge has allowed me to create a very diverse portfolio of images that have been widely featured in many media platforms. I also take great pride in helping restore my community and was awarded the Muskegon Future 15 Young Professional in 2015.

Troy Wells
Troy Wells
Photographer / Owner

I am an easygoing creative type. I love to laugh, joke around and enjoy the day with my clients.

My love for photography began as a creative outlet and has over the years grown into much more. After graduating in 2002 with a bachelor of applied art in photography and a minor in advertising I co-founded Riversedge Photography with David.

Being able to see and modify the light, work with my subjects and capture that perfect moment when everything comes together is extremely rewarding for me as an artist. Experiencing and being a part of so many unique and personal moments in my clients’ lives has been incredibly rewarding to me as a person.

Ryke's Bakery, Catering, & Cafe Ryke's Bakery, Catering, & Cafe Wedding Cakes

Troy and David are great guys - which makes them a great choice to "spend your wedding day with"! Their work is photo-journalistic and they do a great job capturing "moments" and not just poses.

845 Terrace St Muskegon, 49440
231-272-2784
Location of (Riversedge Photography)
845 Terrace St Muskegon, MI, 49440 See on map