Timeless Styled Events

Virginia Beach, VA View map Visit website
$2,500 Package Price

$2,500 Package Price

Timeless Styled Events is a full-service event planning company based in Virginia Beach, Virginia, specializing in bespoke wedding planners expertly matched to each client. This team of passionate planners recognizes that not every couple wants an elaborate event or a fairytale wedding. Celebrating each members' unique personality, Timeless Styled Events seeks to match you with your ideal wedding planner to help make your dream event a reality. Founder Mary and her eclectic team are devoted to helping offbeat couples with a love of vintage and adventure find the perfect harmony for their special day.

Like every couple, each wedding event is different and requires a certain finesse to execute it well. Timeless Styled Events position themselves as your personal assistants, private concierges, confidants, advisors, and behind-the-scenes wizards. Your carefully selected wedding planner seeks to build a connection, ensuring that every part of your celebration authentically reflects you. Every task, idea, and concern is handled with care, understanding, and the utmost professionalism. Mary offers a range of packages covering full or partial planning and day-of coordination. From unlimited referrals to unlimited consultations, each package is designed to take you to the finish line no matter what stage of the process you are in. Services can include:

• Face-to-face meetings for design and planning assistance
  • Budget management
  • Directing and attending the wedding rehearsal
  • Oversee and direct wedding day set-up, detail, and décor
  • Attending vendor consultations
  • Guidance and support on etiquette
  • Guest accommodations

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,750

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,750

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$125

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Alex
    Alex Married on 04/02/2021
    Trust me when I say, you could not pick a better team to plan your next event. My personal experience with them has not been planning a wedding, but planning a bridal shower for my sister. If you are anything like me and horrible at organizing parties (or anything for that matter). You NEED these gals in your life. They made the process an absolute breeze and not only took all the stress off my shoulders. They also stepped up the aesthetic and fun of the party with their awesome design skills and ideas I never would have thought of! The shower was truly beautiful all around. The way they have handled this relatively minor event with such enthusiasm, promptness, and proffesionalism I would not hesitate to hire them for any scale of event. In fact, I will most definitely be giving them a call when it comes time to plan my big day!
    Caecey Married on 05/23/2020

wedding planning Godsend!

Kandis helped us coordinate our wedding from about a month out and was there for the rehearsal & our wedding day. She took over all communications with the vendors finalizing times & setup details, and she did it professionally and effortlessly (so it seemed!) She always responded quickly to my emails and last minute thoughts, and always made me feel like I was in good hands. The day of our wedding she was there setting up everything exquisitely and accommodated last minute requests my parents had surprised for us. I can't stress enough how grateful we are for all of her help, professionalism, patience, and kindness through the process! I didn't stress for a minute and everyone is still raving about how beautiful everything was a month later :)
  • Cassandra
    Cassandra C. Married on 10/12/2019

I love TSE, and would recommend them to anyone and everyone!

Mary and her team are amazing. They will go above and beyond for you. I couldn’t speak highly enough of them.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

4867 Baxter Road Suite 104, Suite 104 Virginia Beach, VA, 23462
Location of (Timeless Styled Events)

Other vendors in Hampton Roads for your wedding