47 St. Helens Avenue, Tacoma, WA 98402 Map · Phone number

About Tacoma's Landmark Catering & Convention Center

Our staff of full catering, event planning and audio/visual personnel are here to assist in creating your special event.

Weddings, Receptions, Corporate Events, or Theatrical Productions, Tacoma's Landmark Catering and Convention Center offers stunning architecture with seven levels of elegant venues .
Located in the historic Stadium district; The Landmark features the Temple Theatre Ballroom with Cabaret style seating for 600 or Theater style seating for 1400.

e378b58f2114880e 1529065038 8d4caf9960ce9370 1529065036180 5 65
e378b58f2114880e 1529065038 8d4caf9960ce9370 1529065036180 5 65
aionicmain

16 Reviews for Tacoma's Landmark Catering & Convention Center

Kristina · Married on 08/10/2013

The roof top garden ballroom was great. Our guests enjoyed the views of the bay and cocktails on the patio. The food was beyond excellent and the staff was wonderful. We are so happy we booked our reception here, it was easy, affordable and magical!

Sent on 08/31/2013

Dani · Married on 07/30/2011

I ditto the post below. I too got married outside on the roof this summer, and it was amazing! Beautiful views of the sound and Mt Rainer.
    Let me start by telling you, its a great value. Especially when you start looking around at what other venues charge to rent the space. The food is very resonable as well. I worked with Michael and he is wonderful. You just need to trust what he tells you. He will be completely honest, and will come up with different ideas to help you cut costs and save if you are on a budget (like myself.) You never feel like he is taking advantage of you, and trying to run you dry. Thats what I liked most about him. He can come up with all sorts of different ideas to make anything work.
    The compliment I got several times was that my food was " the best wedding food I have ever had!" I heard that several times. I opted for the chicken mascarpone buffet, and then had the live pasta chefs making hot fresh pasta. It was absolutely delish! I also went to the big fancy food tasting event, and it was wonderful. They had rooms and rooms full of food, and you are able to try literally everything they offer. Everything! Thats how I decided on the pasta station, because they even had all there different "live station" options at the tasting event. Im glad I decided to go to that, rather than do a private tasting.
    They have a few different bar options, and we went with an open bar. It was great, we even added a bar outside on the deck which I highly reccommend. The bar outside was not a little side bar either, it was the full set up. The only negative at all about my whole experience, is they ran out of Bud Light 2 hours before my open bar closed. We had plently of regular Budwieser left, so Im sure had I warned them that my crew will drink more Budlight, then I am certain they would have stocked more.. But when its open bar, you would hope that wouldnt happen. Again, probably the only negative thing I can say.
    I used the DJ that the venue uses, and it was a great price. I was a little scared to be honest, I didnt hear from the DJ til the week before. Music is really important to me, and will make or break your reception. But, he actually ended up saving the day. My slideshow music wouldnt play from my computer, and he was able to find all the exact music and played it exactly perfect with the show. The DJ plays there often which is a great benefit. He knows the ins n outs of the place, and what works well, what doesnt. So I would reccommend using their DJ service, and you will save a ton doing so.

Sent on 11/17/2011
  • Britney

Britney · Married on 06/04/2016

My husband and I had our wedding on the Rooftop Garden back in June 2016 and we loved it! Karen was extremely helpful during the whole process, budget was extremely important to us and while the venue itself can be a little pricey, she did everything she could to accommodate and make it reasonable for us. (We saved $300 dollars just cutting out the "Cake Cutting Fee"! ) The food is OUTSTANDING and we still to this day get compliments about the food at our wedding. The DJ was professional and played exactly what we want. The venue was clean, the staff was nice and everything was ready and done for us which made set up quick and easy. Overall, we had a very nice wedding at the Landmark and everything went just about perfect!

Sent on 12/27/2016