711 Sebec Village Road, Sebec, ME 04481 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,500
Availability Check your date

About t.Dow Photography

I'm Taylor. A Maine wedding and portraits photographer who happens to be licensed as a cosmetologist and makeup artist. I am located in Sebec, Maine and I am available for travel all around Maine and beyond. I combine both of my skills to create photos capturing you on your best days, looking your best. I love all aspects of my job with my client relationships being number one. Nothing fulfills me more than leaving a shoot or wedding knowing I've created something for my clients to always hold on to. My photographic style is romantic, timeless, and centered around the people in my photographs.When I'm not photographing, I spend my days doing my favorite job, being a mother to my son, Knox. We love to spend our days with family and friends and taking in the beautiful state of Maine. If you’d like to set up a session, feel free to contact me through my Facebook business page or shoot me an email at tdow17@gmail.com. Looking forward to hearing from you!

a52a2684 51 701971

t.Dow Photography 7
  • Ish

Ish · Married on 07/12/2019

Professional, attentive, and creative

Taylor was wonderful through the whole process of both engagement and wedding photos. Not only did we get traditional and classic pictures, but Taylor was also creative and fun. She was great with telling us how to set up the best shots but was still willing to listen to any ideas we had. All in all, a simply wonderful experience. Oh, and she did my hair, which looks fabulous.

Sent on 07/18/2019

Rebecca · Married on 09/08/2018

Amazing Crew

Taylor is nothing short of incredible!! She did my hair and makeup for my wedding in addition to doing our photos, both engagement and wedding. They are some of the most beautiful pictures I’ve ever seen!! She is so talented and makes picture taking painless! Thank you Taylor, for everything! You have captured the best moment of our lives in the most beautiful way!

Sent on 09/22/2018
    t.Dow Photography 12
    t.Dow Photography 13
    t.Dow Photography 14

Emily · Married on 08/11/2018

Such an awesome, talented women! She does it all (photography, hair, makeup) and goes beyond everyones expectations.

Sent on 10/10/2017

t.Dow Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Boudoir Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Natural, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Canvas, Digital Files, Prints