25 Sewall St. Apt. 2, Augusta, ME 04330 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,050
Availability Check your date

About Andrea Simmons Photography

I started becoming interested in photography as a young child, and my curiosity and passion grew along with me. After shooting my first wedding, I was hooked. To put it simply, I'm in love . . . with love. When I'm photographing a wedding, I'm not just there to capture the event, I'm there to create a visual of your love story. And those little . . . "ordinary" moments - those are the ones that you won't want to miss. The groom laughing with his groomsmen about their bachelor days before they don their tuxes, the father of bride with a tear in his eye after he gives his baby girl away, the grandmother who sits quietly with a gleam in her eye as she watches the newly married couple dance their first dance - they are all moments that vanish quickly, but ones that I hope to be able to give back to you in a photograph.

Follow Andrea Simmons Photography on

ec3b9f9864735f3e 1473960040621 3d1a1508
3d1a3018

9 Reviews for Andrea Simmons Photography

Noah · Married on 05/27/2018

Andrea is awesome - she took great photos, and made us feel comfortable even though we both hate having our photos taken. She's got an incredible eye for surprising photos, and ones that really captured the silliness and range of emotion going on. We loved having her, and the photos!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Kate · Married on 07/30/2016

Andrea was fantastic. I hardly noticed her taking pictures at the wedding, which was exactly what I wanted, and the photos came out amazing! She was response, seemed to understand exactly what I was looking for without much instruction and super accommodating.

Sent on 03/04/2017

Andrea was fantastic! We booked her before her prices went up so we received a great deal. She did our engagement shoot on the coast also. She is a very relaxed photographer. She is not uptight or intimidating at all. We loved all of our photos from our engagement shoot even though I hate being photographed! She made all the photos feel and look natural and not forced. She was very flexible and easy to communicate with. I will definitely be recommending her!

Sent on 09/30/2015

Andrea Simmons Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,050.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• 25 Sewall St., Apt. 2 Augusta, 04330 See on map