Sydnee Event

801 Stadium Drive, Suite 105, Arlington, TX 76011 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Sydnee Event

Sydnee Events was established in 2004 and is a full service design and event management company. Our boutique size allows us to customize and personalize your wedding to be an engaging experience for you and your guests.

I approach each wedding as a project and I’ve successfully combined my creative talents, education and experience to deliver custom, well planned and engaging experiences for clients.

Because we Design and Plan, you get the best of both worlds when working Sydnee Events. Our services range from Planning both in person and Virtually to Wedding Design. Choosing to focus on delivering exceptional service is why I only take on a select number of weddings a year

Outstanding customer relations is important to us and you will experience this type of service from your first meeting with us to the end of your wedding day.

Give us a call today to begin your planning, we're here to assist you in making your day beautiful and memorable.

xs6bhx e 51 81730 1566977687
xs6bhx e 51 81730 1566977687

9 Reviews for Sydnee Event

BEST WEDDING PLANNER EVER!!!! Amazing. Professional. Friendly. She worked as my florist as well and did an amazing job! I would recommend her to EVERYONE I KNOW!! She also has a new studio that is so beautiful and inviting! Her daughter helped with my wedding, and she was lovely too. I have only the best things to say about her and her company.

Sent on 06/20/2016
  • Kathy

Kathy · Married on 09/17/2011

Sydnee Productions was wonderful. Shaunette is great to work with. She is very creative and works with your budget. I didn't know exactly what I wanted but Shaunette absolutely knew right away what worked and what didn't work. She did an amazing job with my flowers and decor. It was very beautiful, intimate, and just amazing. I can't say anything bad about Sydnee Productions. They were on time and delivered everything they said they were going to do. Would definitely recommend her to everyone.

Sent on 09/20/2011

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Sydnee Event Pricing

Sydnee Event Price Rates

Sydnee Event FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,999.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 1,999.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Military, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Sydnee Event 1
    Design & Planning Consultation

Receive a free design and planning consultation to discuss your wedding vision when you mention Wedding Wire or Martha Stewart.

• Swank Soiree
    Swank Soiree Wedding Planners

Love Sydney

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Sydnee Event Productions to make your Wedding Day that very special day you always wanted,that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for many years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• Lemin Studios
    Lemin Studios Wedding Photographers

Professional, experienced and worry free events! Shaunette work is beautiful.

• 801 Stadium Drive, Suite 105 Arlington, TX, 76011 See on map