801 Stadium Drive, Suite 105, Arlington, TX 76011 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,200

About Sydnee Event Productions

Sydnee Event Productions is a full service event management company with creative vision and talent. Our boutique size allows us to manage client relations through every detail of the event from conception to execution. The experience we have in budget analysis, event and floral design, event logistics and event planning helps us keep your event on track and on budget.

Our ability to build on your ideas to customize pieces and services that are unique to your style is what our clients love about us. We listen to and work closely with our clients so that we are able to capture the essence of their ideas and incorporate those ideas into an event unique to them.

Exceptional customer relations is important to us and you will experience this service from your first meeting with us to the end of your wedding day.

Give us a call today to begin your event planning, we're here to assist you in making your day beautiful and memorable.

Follow Sydnee Event Productions on

c143ee10a78ca1e1 1464197637039 image
Shaunette7
Shaunette18
Shaunette37

9 Reviews for Sydnee Event Productions

BEST WEDDING PLANNER EVER!!!! Amazing. Professional. Friendly. She worked as my florist as well and did an amazing job! I would recommend her to EVERYONE I KNOW!! She also has a new studio that is so beautiful and inviting! Her daughter helped with my wedding, and she was lovely too. I have only the best things to say about her and her company.

Sent on 06/20/2016

Crystal · Married on 08/08/2014

Shaunette was so gracious and kind to where it felt like we had known each other for years!! She went above and beyond the call of duty to make sure my day was extra special. I will definitely recommend her to anyone who asks!!

Sent on 08/22/2014
  • Kathy

Kathy · Married on 09/17/2011

Sydnee Productions was wonderful. Shaunette is great to work with. She is very creative and works with your budget. I didn't know exactly what I wanted but Shaunette absolutely knew right away what worked and what didn't work. She did an amazing job with my flowers and decor. It was very beautiful, intimate, and just amazing. I can't say anything bad about Sydnee Productions. They were on time and delivered everything they said they were going to do. Would definitely recommend her to everyone.

Sent on 09/20/2011

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Swank Soiree
    Swank Soiree Wedding Planners

Love Sydney

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Sydnee Event Productions to make your Wedding Day that very special day you always wanted,that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for many years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• Lemin Studios
    Lemin Studios Wedding Photographers

Professional, experienced and worry free events! Shaunette work is beautiful.

• 801 Stadium Drive, Suite 105 Arlington, 76011 See on map