Dallas, Texas, Dallas, TX 75204 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 2

About Swoone Beauty

Swoone Beauty is a beauty and health business which is situated in Boston, Massachusetts. However, the team is more than willing to travel and meet with couples all throughout New England. The beauty team is made up of Karla and Claudia. Both are talented makeup artists who enjoy making couples and their wedding parties feel confident and beautiful on their wedding day.

Swoone Beauty can help you begin prepping for your big day with consultation facials. Karla and Claudia can also give you a warm glow with airbrush or spray tanning services. They can take care of not only the bride’s makeup, but also the entire wedding party’s makeup. Trials are available for makeup looks. Their makeup services include the following:

• Airbrush makeup

Photos 1 Photos
Videos 1 vídeo

87 Reviews for Swoone Beauty

Katie · Married on 09/16/2017

Karla is so talented!! I am pretty particular about getting my makeup done, and Karla blew me away! All of my bridesmaids and my mom looked even more gorgeous than they normally do! Everyone loved their makeup, and she was fun and relaxed all day which made me even more relaxed.

Sent on 09/18/2017

julie · Married on 07/29/2017

Karla is an amazing makeup artist and person. She is the girl you want you want by your side on your big day as you are getting ready, she is so nice and made me feel relaxed the whole time. She made sure that I was comfortable with everything she was doing the entire time. She is super professional, fun to talk to and does an amazing job. My mom wishes Karla could do her makeup all the time, she said it was the best she has ever looked! My makeup looked so gorgeous on my wedding day, and she listened to everything I wanted which was so important as I don't wear a ton of makeup and wanted to look like myself. I am so happy that I found Karla, and hope that we can work together again soon!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Tina · Married on 03/11/2017

Wow. What a professional! Karla is just the best - I can't say enough about her. Her calm demeanor will put you at ease the day of your wedding. What drew me to Karla was her professionalism, high quality products, and techniques. I don't wear makeup often, and I had trouble at a few trials with other professionals because their makeup felt heavy. With Karla's products and techniques, you'll barely notice you're wearing makeup at all. She will make you feel the most beautiful version of yourself!

Sent on 04/13/2017

Swoone Beauty FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 250
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 100
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 250
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 100
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 90
    $ 90
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What is the starting price for facials?
    $ 100
  • What is the starting price for tanning services?
    $ 45
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Facials
    Makeup
    Tanning
    Licensed
    Skincare
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Brow/Lash Tinting
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What tanning services do you offer?
    Airbrush Tanning
    Spray Tanning

• Carly Michelle Photography
    Carly Michelle Photography Wedding Photographers

Amazing Makeup Artists. I will be recommending my brides to her!

• Ashley Lynn Photography
    Ashley Lynn Photography Wedding Photographers

As a wedding professional myself, I trust my OWN special day to Karla to not only my makeup, but the bridal party! I have complete faith that her expertise will only enhance the best day!

• 617 Weddings
    617 Weddings Wedding Photographers

Probably one of the nicest people you can meet! She does amazing work and will make sure that you look your absolute best on your wedding day. I cannot wait to work with her again and I highly recommend her services!

• Dallas, Texas Dallas, Texas, 75204 See on map