Stuart Street, Boston, MA 02116 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 49
  • Deals 1

About Carly Michelle Photography

"When it comes to my vision, it is simple. I see the story and I capture it."-Carly Michelle

Carly Michelle is one of Boston's premiere fine art Wedding and Lifestyle photographers. Carly is inspired by real moments, love, life and all little details that make something special. In addition to booking you will receive a custom wedding site designed by CMP. Contact to discuss your vision!

Follow Carly Michelle Photography on

Carly Michelle Photography 5
Carly Michelle Photography 6
Carly Michelle Photography 7

Allison · Married on 11/17/2018

I can't even put into words how incredible Carly is! My fiance and I were very nervous for our engagement pictures as neither of us like to be in front of a camera. Carly was extremely welcoming and melted all our nerves. We took our engagement pictures on a Tuesday and had our full collection back by Saturday evening! Carly is full of energy and is wicked talented and professional. We cannot wait to work with her on our wedding day and receive another collection of her beautiful photos.

Sent on 11/29/2017
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 09/22/2018

I first found Carly on Instagram a few years ago and just loved how she captured movement, unique poses and just the love within a picture of a couple! So when it came time to pick a photographer, I knew instantly to contact Carly. She’s responsive, and so knowledgeable. When it came time for our wedding, her and her team were amazing!! They made us all so comfortable, and so easy to give us directions to get great photos, it might have been windy and cold, but you can’t tell in our photos! She really captured our love, the laughs, tears from our gorgeous day. We seriously recommend her to any couple who wants not just photographs but art as well! We are so happy that we choose Carly Michelle Photography! Thank you for sharing your amazing talent and helping us relive our wedding with your photos!

Sent on 10/13/2018
    Carly Michelle Photography 8

Jessica Lincon · Married on 09/01/2018

Amazing experience with Carly Michelle!!

Our wedding was on September 1, 2018 in Ogunquit, Maine. Photography was one of our top priorities and shortly after our engagement, a trusted friend referred us to Carly. As soon as we saw her work, we knew she was the one and were so glad she was available. From beginning to end, Carly was nothing short of professional, kind, helpful, enthusiastic and super responsive. We put Carly through obstacle courses with our photo shoot requests for our engagement photos and wedding day. Our engagement photos were taken while sailing the Boston Harbor, and when I say “while sailing”, I mean my fiancé was the captain and we were taking photos as he drove the boat. Carly did not flinch at the suggestion and was so excited to try something fun with us! The photos turned out beautifully and were so nice to have for our save-the-dates, holiday cards, shower thank-you notes, Christmas gifts for parents, etc. I need to mention the speed with which we got these photos back - Carly was so quick!

I could write a short novel on how Carly + her assistant Jeremy impacted our wedding day. Carly was AMAZING and so much more than a photographer! She was my sense of calm and reason and put me at ease while being surrounded by craziness. She kept us on track from a timeline perspective, helped people get from A to Z, fixed my hair, helped me put on my shoes – the list goes on. A moment I recall so clearly while getting ready on our wedding day, was when one of my bridesmaids came up to Carly and me, and said, “Do you two know each other, were you friends before this?” The answer was no, but the question speaks volumes as to how comfortable and at ease I felt with Carly throughout the entire process.

Our first look was on the rocky cliffs of Maine’s coast, and again without hesitation, Carly was excited for the adventure and assured us we would get the shots we envisioned for our special day – and boy did we ever! We had hoped to leave the venue to take some photos just the two of us at one of our favorite nearby harbors, and just when I thought we wouldn’t have time, Carly and her assistant made sure it happened, and even escorted us in their car while keeping our day on track. Carly was such a huge part of our day – I honestly do not know what I would have done without her. Carly + her assistant Jeremy managed to capture so many elements that we would have otherwise missed and all without being intrusive. A few days after our wedding, I had an email from Carly including a sneak preview of our wedding day shots. Within TWO WEEKS, we had our entire wedding collection to review and share with family and friends.

I would highly recommend Carly to anyone – she knows exactly what she is doing, is truly a professional, and will make sure you get the photos you dream of for your once in a lifetime celebration - you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Carly Michelle Photography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Carly Michelle Photography 1
    $500 off any package. 2013 Fall Weddings Only
    $500 off any package for 2013 weddings between September-December.

• Swoone Beauty
    Swoone Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

Such a talented and sweet photographer! Can't wait to work with Carly again!

• Lindsay Griffin Boston Hairstylist
    Lindsay Griffin Boston Hairstylist Wedding Hair & Makeup

Where do I begin! Carly is just great! Her photos truly tell a story! She is super fun, personable, and just simply amazing at what she does! I highly recommend her to everyone!

• Stuart Street Boston, 02116 See on map