Amesbury, MA 01913 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,500
Availability Check your date

About Ashley Lynn Photography

As seen in the Boston area's North Shore Magazine, NH Wedding Magazine, Destination I DO, and BRIDES!

Ashley has been working as a photographer in New Hampshire, Massachusetts, and Maine for 16 years, shooting weddings for 9. She will work with you to really understand your personality, and make sure that it comes through in images that will last a lifetime. A mix of natural posing and completely fun cadids, Ashley is sure to capture all of the emotions involved in your wedding day.

Ashley has a passion for photography, people, and for life. She loves watching and capturing the special moments that make up each day and does this with every shoot, every portrait, every candid and every wedding.

• Sarah Gates Photography

58 Reviews for Ashley Lynn Photography

• Chelsea

Chelsea Davis · Married on 10/19/2019

The best of the best

We cannot rave enough about our experience with Ashley! She made each and ever person at our wedding feel like a part of the big day! Everyone who attended raved about her and the extra element she brought to our big day. She was fun and professional and made sure all of our pictures really captured us as a couple and a group. I highly recommend Ashley to Everyone!

Sent on 10/24/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 09/28/2019

A MILLION stars - stop reading and just book her!

If I could give Ashley a million stars I would!!! She was amazing - she was right on time and jumped right in. Not only did she make me feel comfortable almost immediately - I trusted her so fast because it was so clear she knew what she was doing. She coached us through poses and faces to get the absolute most out of our pictures and even took the time to ask questions about my now husband and myself to help capture the most important aspects of our day. Ashley was everywhere all at once, she helped touch me up as we went and gave absolute honest opinions - even to my make up artist (who was great) in regards to my bridesmaids lipstick being off! My guests loved her - she taught a few of them a dance while taking pictures and many have asked me
    How long we have been friends - we met that day but surely it won’t be the last!!! She not only
    Captured such an important day she became a part of it which I can’t thank her enough for!!! Getting a preview of the photos within 24 hours was absolutely amazing too - it kept the excitement so alive!!! I could go on forever - just book her - you won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 10/27/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 09/27/2019

Best of the Best

Ashley is a phenomenal photographer. She goes above and beyond for her clients, creating memories to last a lifetime. I chose Ashley as my photographer from a recommendation from a friend, and she was not wrong in saying how amazing Ashley is. She's super fun, outgoing, and very enthusiastic about the work she does. She loves to dance and have a good time, which made it that much more fun at my wedding. She was dancing along side all of us. She wants all her clients to have the best time and enjoy every minute of their day. I would recommend her to anyone that needed a photographer, and I sure hope I get to work with her again real soon!

Sent on 12/03/2019

• Fetching Events
    Fetching Events Wedding Planners

We L<3VE working with Ashley Lynn photography! She is the happiest, most fun, most vibrant photographer I know. She'll make your day fun, easy, and beautiful for you to look at in photographs for years to come!

• 21summit Studios Wedding Photographers

Such an awesome lady! We have shot with her several times and it's been a great experience each time.

• NRG Entertainment Co Wedding DJs

I LOVE Ashley's work! She shot an event for me that was very action packed and did a phenomenal job! I have known her for years and years and love her personality more than anything! She makes it incredibly fun and easy to work along side her!

• Amesbury, MA, 01913 See on map
    Location of (Ashley Lynn Photography)