205 Race Street, Philadelphia, PA 19106 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,500
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Swiger Photography

Swiger Photography is an LGBTQ-owned wedding photography service based out of the heart of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania but available for travel anywhere love takes them. Dedicated to providing a personal and creative approach to weddings, this studio believes in creating full of color images for all madly in love couples! With package options for every style wedding and budget, Swiger Photography would love to hear all about the wedding day you are planning and how they can be apart!

Swiger Photography offers a creative, candid centered approach that is both timeless and unique to each couple, allowing for contempory, natural and laughter filled images. They’ll also provide couples with albums, canvases, digital files, flush mounts, matted prints, prints, proofs, save-the-dates, and thank-you cards. As well as wedding day coverage, you can also book boudoir shoots, engagement shoots, trash-the-dress shoots, and wedding portraits. Some of the professional services that they offer include:

• Additional hours

Swiger Photography 4
Swiger Photography 5
Swiger Photography 6

Caitlyn · Married on 08/02/2019

I don't even know where to begin. Amanda and Jordan are nothing short of amazing. When I initially inquired about their services/prices, Amanda immediately got back to me. She answered all of my questions, and scheduled a time to FaceTime with me to get to know a little about us and our wedding plans. We had reached out to multiple photographers in the area for quotes, and loved Amanda so much that we didn't even wait to hear back from the others. I think we signed our contract within a week.

We just finished our engagement session last week (which Amanda and Jordan offer as a gift to the bride and groom), and we could not have been happier with how our pictures turned out. We were nervous leading up to the session, but Amanda and Jordan made us feel so comfortable. We had such a fun time, and we can't wait to spend our wedding day with them!

Sent on 10/09/2018
    Swiger Photography 7
    Swiger Photography 8
    Swiger Photography 9
    Swiger Photography 10
  • Barbara

Barbara · Married on 04/12/2019

“She just gets me”

Amanda helped me plan a small ceremony at bridge on race. I gave her full creative control. She did not disappoint!!!! She was professional and made us feel so comfortable (because neither of us have ever done this before!!!). Our night was amazing. She totally gets me!!!! Everything was perfect would not have changed a single thing! I’ve gotten to see some sneak peeks of the photography she did already too and I can not wait for the final!!!! Literally EVERY single detail was perfectly amazing! It was made for us. Hearing guests talk about how much they loved how we did our wedding made me feel great about our decision to work with Amanda too! I feel so lucky to have met her.

Sent on 07/14/2019
    Swiger Photography 11
    Swiger Photography 12

Kait · Married on 06/30/2018

Amanda and Jordan are phenomenal to work with. They pay attention to detail and have such a creative vision in every photograph they take. Their passion for what they do shines through in every photo. Amanda and Jordan photographed my wedding and they worked really well with our videographer too. I wouldn’t have wanted any other team there to capture every special moment of our day. I don’t have words to describe how incredibly grateful I am to have had you both there. Thank you!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Swiger Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Trash The Dress, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Natural, Traditional, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Swiger Photography 1
    -20%
    20% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Bloomsbury Floral Design
    Bloomsbury Floral Design Wedding Florists

It is truly my pleasure to be a colleague of Amanda and Swiger Photography! I was lucky enough to meet Amanda at a styled photo shoot last year. I have since worked with her on multiple shoots and weddings. Her work is amazing, she has the capability to take an ordinary subject or background and make it extraordinary! She also works quickly and is able to get so many creative shots in a short time frame. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a creative, professional and passionate photographer!

• 205 Race Street Philadelphia, PA, 19106 See on map