Leesburg, VA 20176 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $2,995
Availability Check your date

About Sweetly Southern Events

Sweetly Southern Events LLC is a wedding planning company located in Leesburg, Virginia, that serves couples in the Washington, D.C., Maryland, and Northern Virginia areas. Planner Ashleigh harbors a deeply rooted passion for true love, and believes that each couple deserves an unforgettable wedding day as they prepare for a lifetime of love and commitment. Ashleigh is committed to curating your unique event through attention to even the smallest details, ensuring your big day is a genuine reflection of your individuality and unique love story.

With a knack for efficiency and organization, Sweetly Southern Events LLC provides planning assistance for rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions. Ashleigh’s experience extends to planning double, eco-friendly, military, religious and non-religious weddings, as well as elopements. Sweetly Southern Events LLC offers the following planning services:

• Budget analysis

Sweetly Southern Events 6
Sweetly Southern Events 7
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 05/25/2019

Big heart and attention to little details!

Working with Ashleigh has been an incredible experience. She is everything you want in a wedding planner- organized, professional, friendly and creative. Most importantly, she CARES so much! Ashleigh is in this business to help couples make their dream day happen and that is very evident in everything she does. I knew from the first phone call with her that she was unique- she wanted to get to know us as a couple and she took the time to understand our history and preferences so that she could help us better. Ashleigh was able to help my fiance and I plan a wedding on a limited budget and still get the things we needed. She was always quick to communicate and happy to help. She also came up with some creative solutions to some of our logistics problems like where to get ready and how to get form point A to point B. She really thinks of every detail.
    I would HIGHLY recommend Ashleigh for planning your big day! She has a big heart and great organizational skills and it is a pleasure to work with her.

Sent on 12/13/2018

Sweetly Southern Events's reply:

Angela, YOU are amazing! Reading your words brought tears to my eyes! It was such a pleasure meeting and getting to know you! I am so excited for you and Harsh and I wish you nothing but the best as you embark on this next journey life has for you! Congratulations, I can not wait to see the pictures from your big day! Thank you so much for your kind words!

Laura · Married on 10/16/2010

Ashleigh is professional and very passionate about what she does. She and I met on a commuter train a little over nine years ago when I was planning my own wedding. I watched her bring her wedding business to life and she has been extremely organized. I also worked closely with her when she photographed my family. I never felt stressed or worried while working with her; she has amazing attention to detail and brought my ideas to life. Her personality is so bubbly and she is just a joy to be around. I highly recommend her and Sweetly Southern Events!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Sweetly Southern Events's reply:

Laura, I am so thankful for you! Thank you so much for your kind words! <3 Ashleigh

Sweetly Southern Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,995.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,995.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,995.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Double Weddings, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1