Leesburg, VA 20176 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $2,995
Availability Check your date

About Sweetly Southern Events

Sweetly Southern Events LLC is a wedding planning company located in Leesburg, Virginia, that serves couples in the Loudoun County and surrounding areas. Planner Ashleigh harbors a deeply rooted passion for true love, and believes that each couple deserves an unforgettable wedding day as they prepare for a lifetime of love and commitment. Ashleigh is committed to curating your unique event through attention to even the smallest details, ensuring your big day is a genuine reflection of your individuality and unique love story.

With a knack for efficiency and organization, Sweetly Southern Events LLC provides planning assistance for rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions. Ashleigh’s experience extends to planning double, eco-friendly, military, religious and non-religious weddings, as well as elopements. Sweetly Southern Events LLC offers the following planning services:

• Budget analysis

Sweetly Southern Events 6
Sweetly Southern Events 7
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 09/01/2018

Wonderful, thoughtful, detail-oriented planner. Amazing team!

Ashleigh and her team at Sweetly Southern Events were absolutely wonderful, and we would not have been able to pull off our wedding successfully without them! Ashleigh's communication was wonderful, from beginning to end. She is incredibly well organized and helped us walk through the process from start to finish, and made sure we were prepared for all of the little details involved in wedding planning, including ones I didn't even think about!

Not only did Ashleigh help us in finding and booking great vendors and getting our timeline and details all in order, but her team did an amazing job with the day of planning. We had our ceremony on the DC mall at the DC War Memorial and our reception on a military base nearby, so there were LOTS of logistics with shuttles and base access forms and set-up in multiple locations. Her team handled everything BEAUTIFULLY and were able to team up and spread out to make sure we had support at multiple sites, including making sure our guest shuttle knew where it was going and was on time. As with all weddings, there were a couple of last-minute curveballs, and Ashleigh and her team handled them all with grace and professionalism.

Ashleigh and the team also have impeccable design, style, and taste. We did not hire a florist so were responsible for all the decor for the reception ourself, and I gave Ashleigh and the team some instructions but also some leeway with the design and set-up, and I was blown away by how beautiful and professional everything looked at the reception. They even had to do the last-minute decoration of our wedding cake, and it was simply beautiful! I could not recommend Ashleigh and the Sweetly Southern Events team more for your wedding planning!

Sent on 05/26/2019
    Sweetly Southern Events 13
    Sweetly Southern Events 14
    Sweetly Southern Events 15

Sweetly Southern Events's reply:

Erin, OMG your photos are breathtaking!!!! it was such an honor to walk alongside you as you planned your wedding and to be there to execute your vision. Seeing you, Josh, and Emily become a family was a once in a lifetime memory that I will cherish! Thank you so much for trusting me with one of the happiest days of your life! Reading your sweet words brought tears to my eyes, it was such a humbling experience to see and feel the love that embraced your wedding day! Thank you so much, sweet friend! xoxo Ashleigh

Laura · Married on 10/16/2010

Ashleigh is professional and very passionate about what she does. She and I met on a commuter train a little over nine years ago when I was planning my own wedding. I watched her bring her wedding business to life and she has been extremely organized. I also worked closely with her when she photographed my family. I never felt stressed or worried while working with her; she has amazing attention to detail and brought my ideas to life. Her personality is so bubbly and she is just a joy to be around. I highly recommend her and Sweetly Southern Events!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Sweetly Southern Events's reply:

Laura, I am so thankful for you! Thank you so much for your kind words! <3 Ashleigh

Sweetly Southern Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,995.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,995.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,995.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Double Weddings, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 4