Sweetly Southern Events

Leesburg, VA View map
$3,595 Package Price

$3,595 Package Price

Sweetly Southern Events LLC is a wedding planning company located in Leesburg, Virginia, that serves couples in the Loudoun County and surrounding areas. Planner Ashleigh harbors a deeply rooted passion for true love, and believes that each couple deserves an unforgettable wedding day as they prepare for a lifetime of love and commitment. Ashleigh is committed to curating your unique event through attention to even the smallest details, ensuring your big day is a genuine reflection of your individuality and unique love story.

With a knack for efficiency and organization, Sweetly Southern Events provides planning assistance for rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions. Ashleigh’s experience extends to planning double, eco-friendly, military, religious and non-religious weddings, as well as elopements. Sweetly Southern Events offers the following planning services:

• Budget analysis
  • Event design
  • Full planning
  • Partial planning
  • Timeline development
  • Vendor referrals
  • Wedding Day Managment aka "Day-of coordination"

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,995

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,595

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,595

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$52

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Guest List Creation
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Double Weddings
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Kayla
    Kayla H. Married on 10/03/2020

She’s got your back!

Ashleigh’s creative problem solving, professionalism when working with vendors, and caring nature make her the best wedding planner you could ask for! She was very attentive and responsive to our multitude of questions and concerns, especially while planning a wedding during a pandemic. Ashleigh quickly solved any problems we came across—even personally driving our wedding party home after the reception when our planned Uber rides failed to show up! She was also extremely transparent throughout the planning process which helped us to make informed decisions that were right for us. Ashleigh was extremely supportive and made an effort to get to know us personally, creating a true friendship and we will dearly miss our monthly meetings! She truly cared about us having the best wedding possible and we would highly recommend her to everyone looking for a wedding planner.

Sweetly Southern Events's reply:

Kayla, I am crying!! Thank you so much for your kind words! It means the world to me that I was able to play such a small role in your big day! I miss our tags up already too!!! It was such a pleasure to be part of this journey with you! Thank you so much for trusting me! You and Kevin mean the world to me and I am looking forward to staying in touch!!!
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea Married on 06/26/2020

Wonderful experience and wedding day!

I can not recommend Ashleigh enough! When my fiancé and I had to part ways with another wedding coordinator we hired earlier in our engagement, Ashleigh stepped in about a month before our wedding. I could not have imagined our wedding day without her and wished that we’d worked with her from the very beginning. Ashleigh is an absolute joy to be around! She is warm, friendly, always smiling. The night we met, just before our ceremony rehearsal, she gave me the warmest hug as if we were old friends. Ashleigh is just the type of person you want around on your wedding day. She was polite to/engaging with my family and friends and very attentive to my needs. To say everyone loved her is an understatement! Not only did Ashleigh help prepare the most beautiful reception space, she checked in often throughout our wedding day to ask if I needed anything, bring me water and to make sure I was eating, etc. She also helped me get into my dress and crinoline which ended up being a tricky situation because I’d lost a bit of weight since my last fitting. When my ride to our ceremony was stuck in traffic and I began worrying I’d be late, Ashleigh was a calming presence when I needed it most. It was a hectic last few moments before she stuffed me (and my dress!) in the car but she remained calm and reminded me that my wedding couldn’t start without the bride. Just before our reception, the lace appliques on my dress started falling off. It was no sweat for Ashleigh, she grabbed her supplies and quickly helped me pin them back in place so no one would notice. I am so appreciative of all her help! Inevitably, despite the many, many months of planning, something is likely to go wrong on your wedding day so choosing a wedding coordinator wisely, is essential. In summation, pick Ashleigh…she’ll make sure you barely notice, encouraging you to enjoy every single moment of your special day. I promise you won’t be disappointed!

Sweetly Southern Events's reply:

Chelsea!!! It was such a pleasure to be part of your special day! I am so thankful that we were able to work together and that I was able to bring you joy on your big day! It is a true honor to connect with someone like you and I loved learning all about your and Laundry's journey to this point. The two of you are so lucky to have found each other and I am so thankful that fate brought us together! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. I look forward to staying in touch!
  • Cara455
    Cara Married on 10/26/2019

Best Hiring Decision I Made

Ashleigh and her team at Sweetly Southern Events is absolutely unparalleled in their service, professionalism, and value. Throughout the planning process for my wedding, Ashleigh was kind, funny, so organized, full of amazing suggestions, extremely well connected, calm, and excited for me. It is so obvious how much she truly CARES about her clients and making their wedding experience as fun and happy as possible.

On our meeting with our caterer, he declared that Ashleigh's day-of schedule and itinerary was "the best and most organized I have seen in my 30+ years of catering".

She truly goes above and beyond the call of duty. In addition to being organized and full of great ideas, she is also so very thoughtful. There were small little details she incorporated into the process that I could never have expected that brought me to tears multiple times. Not only was Ashleigh an absolutely incredible wedding planner/coordinator, I now consider her a great friend as well.

My wedding would not have been half as amazing if it wasn't for Ashleigh and her team. HIRE her! Aside from choosing my groom, it was the best decision I made for our wedding!

Sweetly Southern Events's reply:

Cara!!!! I am crying!!! You are such a sweet lady! I am honored to have been able to be part of your big day! It was such a pleasure to work with someone as caring as you throughout the process! You made my job so easy! Your words bring a smile to my face and tears to my eyes! I only wish you could get married over and over again! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! It means so much to me that you had such a wonderful planning process and wedding day! Hope you and Bret are enjoying the married life, sweet friend!

Leesburg, 20176
Location of (Sweetly Southern Events)
Eagles Rest Leesburg, VA, 20176 See on map