Austin, TX 78799 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Sweet Sensations Candy Buffets

At Sweet Sensations Candy Buffets, we create a unique and stunning feature to your event that your guests are sure to remember. Candy buffets make great guest favors for weddings, birthdays, anniversaries and corporate events.
We use our experience and creativity in designing delightful candy buffets. Each buffet is customized to your colors and/or theme and we can incorporate personal accessories as well.
Sweet Sensations Candy Buffets include: complimentary consultation, design, set-up and tear down, linens, glassware, scoops, favor bags, accessories and delicious candy.

IMG1019
quinceanera 001
IMG1080

3 Reviews for Sweet Sensations Candy Buffets

Gayle · Married on 12/02/2016

Anthony brought over one of Linda's cakes last night.... I had to restrain myself so I could bring it to work and have over taste this wonderful sensation!!! Presentation was great for the holiday's! I know EXACTLY where I'm going to buy my desserts for Christmas because I cannot bake and she can!!!!!

Sent on 12/02/2016

julie · Married on 05/18/2012

Sweet Sensations Candy Buffet put up a beautiful candy buffet for our wedding! They worked with our colors and the buffet was a huge hit. Great to look at and the guests loved the candy! Pretty for pictures too. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/13/2012

Kelsey · Married on 02/14/2010

Kim was wonderful to work with. She made my day special by providing a candy buffet for my guest with my colors! It was beautiful and we received tons of compliments. It was definatly a unique guest favor for everyone to enjoy! I would recommend Sweet Sensations to any bride. It's a unique, affordable and fun guest favor!

Sent on 01/23/2012

Sweet Sensations Candy Buffets FAQ

• What types of desserts do you provide? Cheese, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Fruit
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Setup
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Sweet Sensations Candy Buffets 1
    Candy Buffet Server or 10% off packages
    Candy buffet servers will be provided at no charge with any Austin Social Butterfly wedding package or we will take 10% off total candy buffet package.

• Brides Table
    Brides Table Wedding Cakes

Kim Kindig Owner and Designer of “Sweet Sensations” is all about the experience. Her Candy Table Scape creates a lasting impression that is sure to wow them with sweetness! Design and overall appearance of her creations are truly a focal point at any event. I have worked with Kim and Kelsey on many Weddings they are team players. Kim will give so much as your vendor~ a Happy Bride is a Beautiful Bride. ~*~ Darlene Casey Rogers ~ Bride’s Table