Las Vegas, NV 89120 Map · Phone number

About Sweet Lucy's Confections

Sweet Lucy’s Confections is a boutique bakery specializing in custom cakes for all occasions. Our cakes are a labor of love and passion from inspiration to completion. Our custom cakes are baked fresh when you order them.

This is your big day, the day you've been waiting for. Together we can collaborate and design the cake of your dreams. We are always excited to design something simple and elegant to the most extraordinary and unique cakes. Sweet Lucy's Confections is your one stop shop for all your specialty cake and sweet treat needs, Groom's cakes, favors, dessert table treats, chocolate dipped strawberries, bridal party gifts. Gift certificates are also available for purchase.

We are available by appoint only, so, please call or email to set your tasting and design appointment today.

Follow Sweet Lucy's Confections on

image
DSC0025

5 Reviews for Sweet Lucy's Confections

Terri · Married on 04/20/2015

Michelle was wonderful! She met with me on two occasions and called regularly to ensure my final order. And the cake turned out perfectly! It was beautiful and tasted just as wonderful! Believe it or not, I actually made sure I ate a piece at the wedding! Thanks so much Michelle! You made our day very special!

Sent on 04/23/2015

Jenaya · Married on 09/27/2014

Michelle with sweet Lucy's is wonderful! She met with me on more than one occasion to design the custom cake of my dreams! She is truly a talented baker and nailed my request from the inside out! I look forward to going back for any other cake needs!

Sent on 10/09/2014

I was nervous about this vendor after reading one of these reviews but that mediocre review couldn't be any more wrong! I LOVED my cake! When I went for the cake tasting she brought me so many fillings and I sampled three delicious cupcakes with the fillings. We worked together and I showed her some pictures on pinterest to show her what I liked. The final product was fantastic! Everything I envisioned and I couldn't have been happier. I don't like buttercream frosting but the frosting she makes was light and mild versus being overly sweet. She is able to design so much with her buttercream to where you don't have to pay to upgrade to fondant and it tastes better. Loved my cake!!

Sent on 07/08/2014

Sweet Lucy's Confections FAQ

$ 5.00
    $ 6.00
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?
    $ 3.00
  • What services do your prices include?
    Custom Cake Design
    Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide?
    Cakes
    Cookies
    Cupcakes
    Dessert Buffet
    Groom's Cake
    Pastries
  • What services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Custom Design
    Delivery
    Setup
    Tastings - Open House
    Tastings - Private
  • Are you licensed by the state health department?

• Las Vegas, 89120 See on map
    702-858-3749 (Phone number)
    Location of (Sweet Lucy's Confections)