Sweet Fire Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,100 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,100 Most Popular Price

Sweet Fire Photography is a wedding and lifestyle photography business based in Cancun, Mexico that serves the Eastern Mexico area. Their team is a fun bunch who will put you at ease while capturing beautiful images on your wedding day. At Sweet Fire Photography, their aim is to create forever memories of you during your celebration that you will always be happy to look back at for years to come.

Sweet Fire Photography consists of a team of passionate professional photographers who capture weddings in Riviera Maya, Cancun, Puerto Morelos, Puerto Aventuras, Playa del Carmen, and Tulum. They offer a variety of photography services to couples planning their nuptials in Mexico. Those services include high-resolution images, one event per day, a second shooter, and video. They also are available to take boudoir, engagement, and trash-the-dress photographs, as well as wedding portraits.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,100

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

• Callie
    Callie Getting married on 02/18/2023

Incredible photographer!

She helped my partner set up a surprise engagement on the beach that was absolutely gorgeous! She captured the moment and had the most beautiful backdrop and ideas for our engagement photos. We just got our photos back and I CANNOT BELIEVE HOW GORGEOUS THEY ARE! They're simply breathtaking. She was so great with us and let us be ourselves, while adding fun ideas for poses in the mix. She truly captured our happiness and I could not be more grateful! We love you Silvi!!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie P. Married on 02/21/2022

Must hire Sweet Fire Photography

WORDS CAN'T EXPLAIN! There was one thing that was really important to me and my wedding and that was the photos. I am a person who loves looking back on pictures, watching videos and what not. When it came to splurging for our special day, I knew it would be in photography. My
    Best friend/maid of honor did a search and found Sweet Fire Photography. I emailed them immediately because I loved their portfolio. I had the most efficient response with all of their pricing and different packages of what they offered. Honestly I knew they were amazing the first email I got back from them. Silvi and her crew were amazing and easy to contact during our whole planning period. Oh I failed to mention, we were getting married at Sandos PlayaCar coming from Chicago, Illinois. We met in person before the actual wedding, and I knew we had the perfect fit. Silvi was so welcoming, and sweet. It felt like we knew each other forever! Come day of our wedding, we felt nothing but relaxed and comfortable. Silvi and her crew made us feel as if we were so natural and in our own comfort zone. Not to mention they didn't have us doing anything cheesy! Our whole wedding party and family had nothing but compliments for them. They left our wedding, and we wanted them to stay and party with us. By the end of the day, they felt like family. I Highly highly recommend Sweet Fire Photography for anything. We will be using and reaching out in the future for more!
  • Kayleigh
    Kayleigh W. Married on 01/29/2022

Silvi is the BEST

Silvi was the absolute BEST! She shot our wedding in Tulum at Zorba Beach Homes and besides being the sweetest human ever, Silvi made my husband and I feel so comfortable while she guided us through different poses, and the end results were gorgeous! Silvi was incredible at capturing the most special candid moments from our big day, and we cannot stop looking at our photos. HUGE thank you to Silvi and her team for giving us this lifelong gift!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Cancun Cancun, MX, MX 0000Z
00521-9841161780
Location of (Sweet Fire Photography)

Sweet Fire Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Sweet Fire Photography include in the starting price?

Sweet Fire Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Sweet Fire Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Sweet Fire Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Sweet Fire Photography offer?

Sweet Fire Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Sweet Fire Photography offer?

Sweet Fire Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Slideshow
  • Trash The Dress
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Sweet Fire Photography offer for wedding events?

Sweet Fire Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What percentage of users recommend Sweet Fire Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Sweet Fire Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Eastern Mexico for your wedding