Attributes highlighted by couples

Understanding Couple's Vision
Venue Setup
Attention to Detail
Flowers Quality

Sweet Blossoms LLC is a woman-owned floral design studio located in Frederick, Maryland, specializing in wedding floral design. This studio creates floral arrangements that truly reflect every couple's vision, while focusing on the quality and style of their work. Each floral design is a custom creation; created solely on inspiration from the couple and the florist's creative talent. The company has five core values: integrity, inspiration, quality, sustainability, and contribution.

Experience
Blair Roberts, the owner and lead floral designer, has always had a love for flowers. She relates her love for flowers to her love for music, and hopes that each arrangement she creates can bring about a memory just like a song can. Her goal is to showcase the individual beauty of each flower, and she places a high priority on ordering from local farmers, ensuring freshness and sustainability.

Products Offered
Sweet Blossoms LLC offers many beautiful arrangements and designs for your special day, including:

• Bridal bouquet
  • Chuppah

• Woman-owned
illustration popular

Vendors you may like

See other vendors that are popular with couples right now

Frequently asked questions

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$250

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$100

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$20

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$250

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$4,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Modern
Romantic
Rustic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

99% Recommended by couples

Michael
Michael S. Sent on 02/20/2024

Florals of my dreams!

My husband and I can't express enough how gorgeous all of the florals were for our wedding. Our guests could not stop talking about how beautiful everything was at the wedding. Blair listened to everything I wanted and translated it into more than I had dreamed of for my wedding. Florals for me were the most important thing next to the venue and I couldn't believe how she took my ideas and made them into the most beautiful reality. On the day of the wedding, she made us feel so relaxed and was in control of everything so we didn't have to worry. Her idea to do pocket squares was a such an amazing idea and they looked incredible in our photos and made us feel so elevated. I can't recommend her enough and if you want to be floored on your wedding day, you should 100% hire Blair to design your florals. She is the best and I will be recommending her to everyone I know. She helped to make the wedding of our dreams and the memories will last a lifetime for us! Thank you so much Blair!
Pam
Pam R. Sent on 01/19/2024
5 out of 5 rating

So glad we chose Sweet Blossoms!

We had the pleasure of working with Blair at Sweet Blossoms for our son/daughter-in-law鈥檚 wedding reception. We would happily choose Sweet Blossoms again due to Blair鈥檚 creativity, flexibility and professionalism. I requested something unusual - arrangements that were a mix of vegetables, fruits and flowers - to compliment our farm-to-table event. Blair enthusiastically welcomed the challenge and designed beautiful, unique arrangements for each table. The dinner table centerpieces and arrangements on our cocktail tables were a huge hit with our guests. They actually fought over who got to take the arrangements home! We highly recommend Sweet Blossoms if you鈥檙e looking for beautiful designs, great communication and a personalized experience.
Alyssa
Alyssa B. Sent on 10/19/2023

Wonderful Florist!

Blair worked closely with myself and my family for my bridal shower and wedding. It was incredible. Blair is so responsive/professional and artistic. We will always use Sweet Blossoms for our future floral needs!!!!!!!!
illustration stars