About Sweet Blossoms LLC

bringing modern elegance to your special ocassion

Sweet Blossoms’ Core Values

Integrity * Inspiration * Quality * Sustainability * Contribution

Integrity - Sweet Blossoms is a woman-owned floral design studio that focuses on establishing a personal relationship with the client.  This relationship is based on honesty, education regarding cost and availability of flowers, and a genuine concern for creating a design that is both reflective of the client’s personality and the quality/style of work that Sweet Blossoms has become known for.

Inspiration – I am interested in creating unique designs that have never been seen before.  I am happy to provide inspiration photos and to use your inspiration photos, but each design is custom.  I do not replicate designer’s work.  I will take elements of your inspiration images, combined with my own creative ideas to design event décor that is one of a kind.

Quality – Flowers are processed and sorted by hand to ensure that the highest quality of blooms.  Stems that are damaged, not fresh, or in the wrong color palette are returned and replaced.

Sustainabilty – Sweet Blossoms operates with a focus on green and sustainable practices wherever possible.  I place high priority on ordering flowers from domestic farms whenever possible and am working to cultivate relationships with as many local farmers as I can.  I compost all organic waste recycle at least 90% of all materials used in the studio.  I do my best to use as little floral foam as possible.  Electronic contract systems reduce the use of printing and when I can, I try to order materials that have been made from recycled materials.  Click here to see my blog post on recycling at Sweet Blossoms.

Contribution – Supporting equality of all kinds has been important to me for as long as I can remember.  For each event that is booked, a percentage of each setup and delivery fee will be contributed the Human Rights Campaign.

I am currently based in Frederick, MD and serve the Frederick/DC/Metro area.  I am willing to travel, and pricing for labor and delivery will reflect travel expenses.

Before we set up a consultation, I’d love to get some more information from you.  I can be reached at sweetblossomsevents@gmail.com or at (301) 938-0697

Categories: Wedding Florist

Clean Up (1)
Venue Visit (1)
Altar Decor (1)
Non-Floral (1)

Blair is the best!! She did such an amazing job and exceeded my expectations! My bouquet was absolutely beautiful. As well as the flower arrangements for my venue. She was so willing to work with me and very flexiable as I changed my mind on a few things and she always was able to make the adjustments with no questions asked. Blair also helped with the set up of my tables at the venue and they were amazing. She truly has an artistic eye and made my venue look just how I imagined, I’m so glad I trusted her judgment. My guest also loved that at the end of the night they could take the flower arrangements with them, including the vase! Overall I would recommend Blair to anyone who is in need of flowers. She will not disappoint.

Profile Picture Rachel, 11/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

Blair was absolutely amazing! She always responded quickly to my emails and was patient and flexible when I made last minute changes to things. The flowers she did for my bouquets and centerpieces were beautiful!!!! I couldn't have asked for anyone better. She really has an eye for matching the colors of my bridesmaid and maid of honor dresses with perfect fall colors. She was the best!!! I would recommend her to anyone!!!!

Profile Picture Devin, 10/7/17, 6 Reviews

Lindsay C's Wedding

6 Photos

Events

1541 Beverly Ct, Frederick, MD 21701   See On Map
301-938-0697 (phone) 301-938-0697 (fax)
Sweet Blossoms LLC is a wedding florist from Frederick, Maryland. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Maryland, Washington, DC, and Northern Virginia. Sweet Blossoms LLC is a professional wedding floral designer that has been part of the DC Metro Area wedding industry for 4 years. We specialize in bringing modern elegance to your special occasion.