51 Reviews for Sweet Blossoms LLC

Venue Visit (1)
Altar Decor (1)
Non-Floral (1)
49 Sweet Blossoms LLC Reviews

Blair is the best!! She did such an amazing job and exceeded my expectations! My bouquet was absolutely beautiful. As well as the flower arrangements for my venue. She was so willing to work with me and very flexiable as I changed my mind on a few things and she always was able to make the adjustments with no questions asked. Blair also helped with the set up of my tables at the venue and they were amazing. She truly has an artistic eye and made my venue look just how I imagined, I’m so glad I trusted her judgment. My guest also loved that at the end of the night they could take the flower arrangements with them, including the vase! Overall I would recommend Blair to anyone who is in need of flowers. She will not disappoint.

Profile Picture Rachel, 11/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

Blair was absolutely amazing! She always responded quickly to my emails and was patient and flexible when I made last minute changes to things. The flowers she did for my bouquets and centerpieces were beautiful!!!! I couldn't have asked for anyone better. She really has an eye for matching the colors of my bridesmaid and maid of honor dresses with perfect fall colors. She was the best!!! I would recommend her to anyone!!!!

Profile Picture Devin, 10/7/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Blair did an amazing job not only listening to my ideas, but adding her creative and beautiful touches to make our wedding weekend that special! she made me a beautiful flower crown with pink spray roses (but the prettiest soft shade of pink you ever did see), and greenery. We also had her do our corsages and my AMAZING bouquet. I had asked for some succulents to be thrown in in addition to the ideas I had sent her on pinterest, and she used her own HOME-GROWN succulents from her garden in the bouquet. All of her little touches made me feel so special , and that the flowers were all organically grown, local, and special to my home, venue, and wedding

Profile Picture Ashley, 7/29/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres

Blair was absolutely amazing! I didn't know much about flowers or really what I wanted at first, but she did a great job of taking what I did know, my personal style and the style of my wedding and making absolutely beautiful arrangements. She came highly recommended to me and still exceeded my expectations!

Profile Picture Veronica, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages

I cannot even begin to explain how much I love Blair! She was incredibly helpful in working with me to keep my budget where it needed to be, but still creating stunning bouquets and table designs that matched the venue perfectly. She was so easy to get in touch with. How many vendors are willing to exchange emails after 10pm or talk on the phone before 9am! The bouquets absolutely BLEW ME AWAY. They were even more amazing than I could have even expected. Somehow she understood more of what I wanted than even I did! She even made an incredibe flower crown for our dog! Never more have I wished I could find a way to keep flowers fresh forever.

Profile Picture Ariel, 5/19/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The flowers for my wedding were gorgeous! I sent them some photos of the kind of look I was going for and they created a really memorable bouquet! I also had a sweet flower crown for my niece, as well as flowers for the groom and male family members and wrist corsages for female family. The wrist corsages in particular came on cute gold cuffs - so easy to wear and stylish! My Mom, sister and mother-in-law loved them!

Profile Picture Ellen, 4/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
This review is currently being verified.

Having to plan my wedding and make all the flower choices from across the ocean i was seriously panicking but Blair was extremely understanding and so responsive!!! I loved how personal she was towards my choices and how she would pick up an idea that I liked and went on to expand it into something that was so special and at the same time just as i pictured it in my mind! On another note, one of the centerpieces that I picked after the reception stayed fresh for over a week after the wedding - one says, this only happens when flowers were put together with true love and from the bottom of one's heart.. I can absolutely say this about Blair! Thank you!

Profile Picture User7247116, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Blair was a dream to work with -- I wanted our florals to be wild, organic with a bohemian feel and she captured everything and more. She made the most amazing flower arrangement for our macrame backdrop and we still are getting raves of how beautiful it was. She really has the eye for this and I would recommend her 100%!!

Profile Picture Kim, 8/19/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The flowers for my wedding turned out beautifully. I received so many compliments, especially on my bouquet. Sweet Blossoms exceeded my expectations!

Profile Picture Hollie, 8/13/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I truly appreciated the care Blair showed during the flower selection process. The event was a success and the flowers were a great hit!

Profile Picture Margaret &, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Everything was just beautiful and wonderfully pulled together. Sweet Blossom elegantly artfully pulled out Maryland theme from the decoration on the chuppah to the bouquet to the table decorations. Sweet Bloosoms worked with us to bring our dream wedding to life. I highly recommend.

Profile Picture Maureen, 5/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The flowers turned out amazing. We received everything we wanted for the wedding and then some. She had a refrigerator failure on the night before but still made sure we got everything we needed and even delivered the rest herself in time for the event. Great customer service and highly recommend.

Profile Picture User5032659, 1+ year ago, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Sweet Blossoms designed and created the most beautiful flowers I could have imagined for my wedding. Blair was an absolute delight to work with, was extremely professional, timely, organized and flexible. I loved the designs she came up with for my bridal bouquet and wedding party flowers. So many guests - as well as the owners of the venue - commented that they were the most beautiful flowers they'd ever seen! Thank you Blair!

Profile Picture Sara, 5/14/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Blair is an amazing talent and did an incredible job with all of the flowers and decor for our wedding. I really have no real knowledge of flowers, beyond the basics, so it was a bit difficult trying to explain my vision to her during our first meeting. Within the first 15 minutes of our first meeting with Blair, she knew immediately what I was going for and had dozens of suggestions for different flowers and arrangements. She was extremely responsive, and within a day or two, she got back to me with an entire list of flowers (including pictures) she suggested for each arrangement, so I was able to get a clear idea of exactly what each arrangement would look like on the wedding day. Anytime I had any questions or ideas, she would get back to me within the day, which is so appreciated when planning a wedding. On the wedding day, she arrived right on time and the flowers were all beyond gorgeous and exceeded my already high expectations. Overall, Blair was a joy to work with and I couldn't recommend her more highly!

Profile Picture Rachael, 5/7/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Blair was absolutely amazing to work with. I was planning my wedding from across the country, and had waited a little late in the game to select a florist. I was very nervous about hiring someone without meeting them or seeing their work in person. Especially because I felt I had a pretty clear vision for what I wanted (in my head) and was having a hard time fully communicating that. Blair totally got what I was going for, and she was easy, supportive, and flexible when I asked for changes and tweaks in her proposal, to more align with my vision and taste. The end result was truly breathtaking. My bouquet was spectacular; that, plus the table arrangements and cake flowers were perfect for our garden setting: bold, beautiful, and natural in form so as to blend perfectly with the gorgeous surroundings. SO grateful I found Blair and Sweet Blossoms.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

My wedding was yesterday. I'm exhausted, but I loved the flowers Blair provided so much that I felt compelled to write this review as quickly as possible. I approached Blair after reading the other reviews here and seeing pictures of her work. While I reached out to a few florists, the response I received from Blair was the fastest and she immediately understood the look I was going for... a bouquet epitomizing fall, my favorite time of year. I showed her a few Pinterest inspirations, but what she created far surpassed any of those examples, as well as anything I had envisioned in my head. Not just my bouquet, but my Matron of Honor's as well. When we first saw them, our jaws just dropped. Even my photographers were amazed. WOW. The entire process from start to finish was completely smooth. She worked within the strict budget I had, and everything from the centerpieces to the rose petals down the aisle were of extremely high quality and gorgeous. Highly recommended! Thank you, Blair. :)

Profile Picture User5529691, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

When I first began wedding planning, I realized that we could not afford a large flower budget and my plan was to only do "personal flowers" (ie only bouquets for the bride, bridesmaids, and boutonnieres for the groom/groomsmen). That turned out to be almost impossible in the Washington, D.C. area, as all of the florists I reached out to refused to do jobs for less than a minimum of several thousand. I was so grateful when Blair responded that she would be willing to do our flowers, and she was reasonably priced. She did an absolutely beautiful job and never made me feel like I was less of a priority because my budget was so small. She created the most gorgeous bouquets for myself, my maid of honor, and my junior bridesmaid. They were exactly what I was looking for, and we received a ton of compliments. The boutonnieres/ corsage were perfect, too. I could not be more pleased with the final product and would highly recommend Blair.

Profile Picture User3734924, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Blair at Sweet Blossoms was a dream to work with! From the beginning of the process of working together, Blair truly listened to what I wanted, looked at my Pinterest inspiration board and did whatever she could to understand my vision for our Wedding day. Blair even jumped on the phone with me a number of times to explain her proposal for our big day and talked through adjustments. She was so responsive throughout the entire planning process, which was greatly appreciated for a Type A person like myself. I can’t tell you how blown away I was the day of. Not that I had doubts in Blair’s abilities by any means, but she absolutely nailed it. I was in awe when I saw the bouquets for my bridesmaids and myself. The corsages for the moms were on a bracelet vs. those flimsy elastic bands which was an extra special touch and ensured they lasted throughout the night and looked amazing. The personal items for the guys were spot-on as well. I don’t even know where to start about the ceremony and reception arrangements – everything was absolutely beautiful and went above and beyond my highest expectations. I couldn’t have been happier with the money spent and the entire process working with Blair. I would definitely recommend Sweet Blossoms for any event!

Profile Picture Katie, 8/15/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I planned my entire Annapolis wedding from California... I researched and researched floral designers, got quotes from twenty different shops of all sizes and spoke with dozens of people making recommendations. I came across Blair at Sweet Blossoms LLC from a recommendation from a floral wholesaler. After looking at her site I could tell she wasn't just a florist but an incredible artist. I was attracted to the fact that she had an understanding of unique flowers and colors, and knew how to put them all together in ways that most big box florists don't take the time to create.

I deluged her with inspiration pictures, Pinterest boards, emails and phone calls, and she graciously took all of my suggestions and created something magnificent. I told her what my priorities were with flowers (quality not quantity) and she was open and honest about how to get me what I wanted without breaking the wedding piggy bank. She hand painted the stemware we used for our reception centerpieces and I had something no other wedding will ever have. Additionally, the flowers she used were in perfect condition when they arrived and did not show any signs of wilting on my wedding day or the next!! We got an added bonus in that some of the soft strands of jasmine she incorporated were blooming on the day of our wedding adding a soft fragrance to our warm spring wedding.

I cannot say enough about encouraging the use of her services. Planning a wedding from two thousand miles away can be stressful from a communications standpoint and not being able to meet your vendors can downright make you crazy. Blair put me at ease about the flowers I would be carrying down the aisle arm-in-arm with my father, the centerpieces that my guests would would have conversations over throughout my reception and the flowers that my kids will one day look at in pictures as their parents cut their wedding cake.

Profile Picture User4890158, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Our flowers were gorgeous! Blair did an incredible job. My bouquet completely blew me away. It was even more beautiful than I imagined! Blair was so accommodating and easy to work with. She was open to all of our ideas and made them even better. She even braved a snow storm to keep an appointment with us! The wrist corsages were so creative. They were like living jewelry. I can't say enough good things about Sweet Blossoms. Blair made our wedding come alive with beautiful blooms!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/9/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Blair was an absolute dream to work with. From our first meeting, she helped my husband and I understand our options based on our needs. She was very responsive to questions and did a great job keeping us informed about details. On the big day, I was absolutely blown away by how beautiful everything was! She perfectly captured my vision for the bridal and bridesmaids bouquets- the arrangement and quality of the flowers were above and beyond anything I could've hoped for. The boutonnieres and corsages were wonderful as well, and I really liked how the corsages were attached to an actual bracelet, not just an elastic band. Blair also did a fantastic job with the altar pieces, pew decorations, and table centerpieces. Everything felt perfect for a spring wedding, and she was able to beautifully incorporate our color scheme into the arrangements. She even stopped by at the end of the reception to see how everything went and congratulate us! I would highly recommend Blair to anyone looking for a detail-oriented, extremely talented florist. Her work helped make our big day beautiful!

Profile Picture Brittany, 3/28/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Blair was our floral stylist for a Workshop I hosted called The BLOSSOM Workshop for local photographers. I gave her an overview of what I was looking for, and the feel of how I wanted the flowers to look. The day of the Workshop, she arrived with the flowers for the Styled Shoot portion of the day and hit the nail right on the head... Absolutely perfect... I was blown away! She truly went above and beyond... The flower crown she made was absolutely perfect and the bouquet, table arrangements, and other floral accents were perfect. She carried out the look and feel I was going for in the most perfect way! Not to mention her sweet smiling face!! I'm so excited to refer Blair and work with her again in the future!!

Profile Picture Kirsten, 3/9/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Blair Roberts does amazing work! She is flexible and works with your budget. We emailed back and forth multiple times in order to make sure she knew she was providing me with exactly what I wanted. She had great ideas to add to what I was envisioning for my wedding and I was so happy I trusted her because her ideas looked amazing. The flowers she created were stunning and our wedding guests loved them. I would highly recommend Sweet Blossoms!!

Profile Picture Megan, 10/18/14, 7 Reviews