Sweet Blossoms Reviews

69 | Frederick, MD

69 Reviews for Sweet Blossoms

• Dominique

Dominique Bruno · Married on 08/04/2020

Amazing Floral Decorations for Our Wedding!

I chose Blair and Sweet Blossoms from a list of potential florists for our Maryland wedding, and it was the perfect decision for me. Blair understood my vision for our special day even better than I did, and managed to mix my love of traditional beauty elements with the perfect spring colors for April. At the reception, everyone told me how beautiful and unique our flowers were, and how they were a perfect representation of my taste. On top of that, Blair's vision for Sweet Blossoms is local and environmentally sustainable. Thank you Blair and Sweet Blossoms!

Sent on 04/25/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel Distefano · Married on 12/21/2019

The Most Beautiful Flowers!

Blair and her team at Sweet Blossoms were absolutely amazing to work with! I had no idea what I was really looking for in relation to florals at our wedding and she took the little information that I could give her and a few pictures and turned it into a beautiful creating. From the details she added to the guys boutonnieres to the most beautiful bridal bouquet. We could not be happier with how everything turned out! Thank you Blair!!

Sent on 03/17/2020

Lauren Otten · Married on 11/08/2019

Exceeds expectations

I found Blair when I was research Strong Mansions recommenced florists. After seeing her creativity and artistic style on her instagram- I knew I HAD to work with her. Once I reached out, we instantly had a connection and I knew my floral vision was in the right hands. Not only is Blair professional, she is so friendly and trustworthy. She took my vision and created floral designs that exceeded my expectations. I am so grateful to have met her and have the opportunity to work with her! She is amazing! This may have been the first, but it sure won’t be the last. She will now be my go to florist for every occasion! Thank you again Blair for making my floral fairytale come alive!

Sent on 11/12/2019
  • Katie

Katie Ecker · Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing and reliable

Blair went above and beyond to make my flowers personal and beautiful. She made sure to incorporate personal touches which she knew I wanted. She showed up at the church as well as reception venue and made sure we were all set!

Sent on 09/30/2019

Geneva Denney · Married on 09/07/2019

Highly recommend

SweetBlossoms - wow, Blair you rocked it. From the second I spoke to Blair (owner) I knew I wanted to work with her - I had so many thoughts on what I wanted for our wedding but couldn't figure out how to express them. It's like she was in my head, knew what questions to ask to get a feel of what we wanted and she did not disappoint. Not only did she do our flowers, but we were able to rent some key decorative pieces from her, she did draping in our barn and arrived for set up and clean up at the prefect times. Our venue was picturesque but the touches she brought really pulled my vision into focus. Easy to work with, priced perfectly, excellent personality and quality job. I will always recommend her!

Sent on 09/29/2019
  • Cait

Cait · Married on 07/27/2019

Beautiful wedding flowers from Sweet Blossoms!

Blair did an amazing job selecting and arranging flowers for our July 2019 wedding. With simply a phone call and a few photo exchanges, I felt confident that Blair understood my style, color palette, and needs. I love that Blair prioritizes working with local farmers to source the flowers she uses, and clearly has a passion for being environmentally conscious.

When I arrived at our winery venue to see the final result, the flowers looked absolutely perfect - just the right amount, with all the right accoutrements. I got many compliments on our table displays, and especially on my bouquet. Blair even found a four-leaf clover while setting up the event that she preserved in our guest book. Talk about good luck! I would recommend Blair and Sweet Blossoms to anyone looking to enhance a special event with beautiful flower arrangements.

Sent on 08/01/2019

Karen Lovitch · Married on 12/29/2018

Creative and Flexible Florist

I highly recommend Sweet Blossoms and owner Blair Roberts. Sweet Blossoms was very responsive and easy to work with. I showed Blair some pictures of centerpieces and backdrops I had seen online, and she created lovely designs within my price point.

Sent on 01/03/2019
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 11/10/2018

Flowers on flowers on flowers!

Blair was nothing short of amazing - she had the best ideas and gave us EXACTLY what we wanted, and then some! We highly recommend her as someone who is dedicated to her clients and her craft and absolutely delivers the most amazing flowers!

Sent on 11/11/2018

Jennifer · Married on 09/29/2018

Blair did an absolute amazing job! With little info to go on she put together the most beautiful bridal bouquet, brides maids bouquets, and boutonnieres. Sweet Blossoms is highly recommended!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Alexander · Married on 09/28/2018

Blair did a fantastic job with our wedding day flowers! The bouquets were stunning, the corsages were perfect, and the boutonnieres were incredible. She managed to put together fantastic arrangements for both our ceremony and reception, and the color schemes were perfect for our early fall wedding. We can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 10/06/2018

Abby · Married on 06/23/2018

Blair did all the florals for my June 2018 wedding. She made my bridal bouquet dreams come true with what she created for me and she even packaged it at the end of the event to ship to another vendor to be pressed so I can have it and remember it for forever. It is apparent that Blair truly loves her line of work and sources quality blooms and American/locally grown when she can! Most of the florals for our event were American sourced and I couldn't have been happier with the quality! We also had some a rented bar and bar back that she did a beautiful job of creating floral focal points for. When I met with Blair to discuss my event she was very energetic, excited and had a lot of ideas to share which helped really focus me on what I wanted.

Thank you for doing such a great job, Blair!

Sent on 07/06/2018

Katherine · Married on 06/16/2018

Blair was amazing! From the first encounter, she was attentive, caring, and knowledgeable. I had no idea what I wanted for flowers for our wedding day, and she made the process so fun and exciting! Fair pricing, and incredible service. She delivered our flowers and set up our centerpieces which all looked incredible! Can't say enough about our positive experience with her!!

Sent on 06/30/2018

Lee · Married on 04/28/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Sweet Blossoms! As awesome as our wedding was, HANDS DOWN I received the most compliments on my bouquet. All night, guests were telling me that they had never seen a more beautiful bouquet. During my conversations with Blair, we discussed the colors I like (coral, orange, pink), the kind of wedding I was planning (rustic, organic), and the kind of bouquet I was looking for (large, asymmetrical). Blair somehow pulled this all together into what was seriously the most gorgeous bouquet I have ever seen. It made my wedding perfect. In addition, Blair was a total pleasure to work with, responding to emails and calls with speed and patience-- and even accommodating a semi-last-minute change. I can't recommend Sweet Blossoms enough!

Sent on 04/30/2018

Courtney · Married on 04/07/2018

Sweet Blossoms blew us away with their amazing detail and creativity! They used our wedding colors to create an hombre rose-pedaled aisle with an amazing covered Chuppah, and added vines throughout creating a truly elegant ceremony. Sweet Blossoms also created lush, full, and gorgeous bouquets for my bridesmaids and myself; even a boutonniere! To take it a step beyond, they also decorated my cake with the same floral design, making for a truly classy presentation. Sweet Blossoms provided a friendly and custom service to our wedding after working with us on the exact needs and price points, and thanks to this I am still getting compliments on how beautiful my wedding was months later. Thank you so much Sweet Blossoms! Our little family is off to a great start.

Sent on 05/24/2018

Rachel · Married on 11/24/2017

Blair is the best!! She did such an amazing job and exceeded my expectations! My bouquet was absolutely beautiful. As well as the flower arrangements for my venue. She was so willing to work with me and very flexiable as I changed my mind on a few things and she always was able to make the adjustments with no questions asked. Blair also helped with the set up of my tables at the venue and they were amazing. She truly has an artistic eye and made my venue look just how I imagined, I’m so glad I trusted her judgment. My guest also loved that at the end of the night they could take the flower arrangements with them, including the vase! Overall I would recommend Blair to anyone who is in need of flowers. She will not disappoint.

Sent on 11/26/2017

Sarah · Married on 11/18/2017

Blare was absolutely amazing! She made my VERY vague vision come to life. Her attention to
    detail was impressive. She set up AND cleaned up our flower arrangements- we were so well-taken care of. She even made a flower crown for my 5 year old flower girl, which was adorable! My bouquet was absolutely beautiful! I have it dried in a vase on my mantel now because I can’t seem to let it go. Blair was everything and more than we could ask for!!

Sent on 01/18/2018

Devin · Married on 10/07/2017

Blair was absolutely amazing! She always responded quickly to my emails and was patient and flexible when I made last minute changes to things. The flowers she did for my bouquets and centerpieces were beautiful!!!! I couldn't have asked for anyone better. She really has an eye for matching the colors of my bridesmaid and maid of honor dresses with perfect fall colors. She was the best!!! I would recommend her to anyone!!!!

Sent on 10/18/2017
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 07/29/2017

Blair did an amazing job not only listening to my ideas, but adding her creative and beautiful touches to make our wedding weekend that special! she made me a beautiful flower crown with pink spray roses (but the prettiest soft shade of pink you ever did see), and greenery. We also had her do our corsages and my AMAZING bouquet. I had asked for some succulents to be thrown in in addition to the ideas I had sent her on pinterest, and she used her own HOME-GROWN succulents from her garden in the bouquet. All of her little touches made me feel so special , and that the flowers were all organically grown, local, and special to my home, venue, and wedding

Sent on 08/31/2017

Veronica · Married on 06/17/2017

Blair was absolutely amazing! I didn't know much about flowers or really what I wanted at first, but she did a great job of taking what I did know, my personal style and the style of my wedding and making absolutely beautiful arrangements. She came highly recommended to me and still exceeded my expectations!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Ariel · Married on 05/19/2017

I cannot even begin to explain how much I love Blair! She was incredibly helpful in working with me to keep my budget where it needed to be, but still creating stunning bouquets and table designs that matched the venue perfectly. She was so easy to get in touch with. How many vendors are willing to exchange emails after 10pm or talk on the phone before 9am! The bouquets absolutely BLEW ME AWAY. They were even more amazing than I could have even expected. Somehow she understood more of what I wanted than even I did! She even made an incredibe flower crown for our dog! Never more have I wished I could find a way to keep flowers fresh forever.

Sent on 05/20/2017

Ellen · Married on 04/29/2017

The flowers for my wedding were gorgeous! I sent them some photos of the kind of look I was going for and they created a really memorable bouquet! I also had a sweet flower crown for my niece, as well as flowers for the groom and male family members and wrist corsages for female family. The wrist corsages in particular came on cute gold cuffs - so easy to wear and stylish! My Mom, sister and mother-in-law loved them!

Sent on 06/19/2017
  • O

Olya · Married on 09/17/2016

Having to plan my wedding and make all the flower choices from across the ocean i was seriously panicking but Blair was extremely understanding and so responsive!!! I loved how personal she was towards my choices and how she would pick up an idea that I liked and went on to expand it into something that was so special and at the same time just as i pictured it in my mind! On another note, one of the centerpieces that I picked after the reception stayed fresh for over a week after the wedding - one says, this only happens when flowers were put together with true love and from the bottom of one's heart.. I can absolutely say this about Blair! Thank you!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Kim · Married on 08/19/2016

Blair was a dream to work with -- I wanted our florals to be wild, organic with a bohemian feel and she captured everything and more. She made the most amazing flower arrangement for our macrame backdrop and we still are getting raves of how beautiful it was. She really has the eye for this and I would recommend her 100%!!

Sent on 09/03/2016

Hollie · Married on 08/13/2016

The flowers for my wedding turned out beautifully. I received so many compliments, especially on my bouquet. Sweet Blossoms exceeded my expectations!

Sent on 08/22/2016

Margaret & · Married on 08/06/2016

I truly appreciated the care Blair showed during the flower selection process. The event was a success and the flowers were a great hit!

Sent on 08/22/2016