Sweet Blossoms LLC Reviews

58 | Frederick, MD

58 Reviews for Sweet Blossoms LLC

58 Sweet Blossoms LLC Reviews

Jennifer · Married on 09/29/2018

Blair did an absolute amazing job! With little info to go on she put together the most beautiful bridal bouquet, brides maids bouquets, and boutonnieres. Sweet Blossoms is highly recommended!

Alexander · Married on 09/28/2018

Blair did a fantastic job with our wedding day flowers! The bouquets were stunning, the corsages were perfect, and the boutonnieres were incredible. She managed to put together fantastic arrangements for both our ceremony and reception, and the color schemes were perfect for our early fall wedding. We can't recommend her enough!

Abby · Married on 06/23/2018

Blair did all the florals for my June 2018 wedding. She made my bridal bouquet dreams come true with what she created for me and she even packaged it at the end of the event to ship to another vendor to be pressed so I can have it and remember it for forever. It is apparent that Blair truly loves her line of work and sources quality blooms and American/locally grown when she can! Most of the florals for our event were American sourced and I couldn't have been happier with the quality! We also had some a rented bar and bar back that she did a beautiful job of creating floral focal points for. When I met with Blair to discuss my event she was very energetic, excited and had a lot of ideas to share which helped really focus me on what I wanted.

Thank you for doing such a great job, Blair!

Katherine · Married on 06/16/2018

Blair was amazing! From the first encounter, she was attentive, caring, and knowledgeable. I had no idea what I wanted for flowers for our wedding day, and she made the process so fun and exciting! Fair pricing, and incredible service. She delivered our flowers and set up our centerpieces which all looked incredible! Can't say enough about our positive experience with her!!

Lee · Married on 04/28/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Sweet Blossoms! As awesome as our wedding was, HANDS DOWN I received the most compliments on my bouquet. All night, guests were telling me that they had never seen a more beautiful bouquet. During my conversations with Blair, we discussed the colors I like (coral, orange, pink), the kind of wedding I was planning (rustic, organic), and the kind of bouquet I was looking for (large, asymmetrical). Blair somehow pulled this all together into what was seriously the most gorgeous bouquet I have ever seen. It made my wedding perfect. In addition, Blair was a total pleasure to work with, responding to emails and calls with speed and patience-- and even accommodating a semi-last-minute change. I can't recommend Sweet Blossoms enough!

Sweet Blossoms LLC 2
    Sweet Blossoms LLC 3
    Sweet Blossoms LLC 4

Courtney · Married on 04/07/2018

Sweet Blossoms blew us away with their amazing detail and creativity! They used our wedding colors to create an hombre rose-pedaled aisle with an amazing covered Chuppah, and added vines throughout creating a truly elegant ceremony. Sweet Blossoms also created lush, full, and gorgeous bouquets for my bridesmaids and myself; even a boutonniere! To take it a step beyond, they also decorated my cake with the same floral design, making for a truly classy presentation. Sweet Blossoms provided a friendly and custom service to our wedding after working with us on the exact needs and price points, and thanks to this I am still getting compliments on how beautiful my wedding was months later. Thank you so much Sweet Blossoms! Our little family is off to a great start.

Sweet Blossoms LLC 5

Rachel · Married on 11/24/2017

Blair is the best!! She did such an amazing job and exceeded my expectations! My bouquet was absolutely beautiful. As well as the flower arrangements for my venue. She was so willing to work with me and very flexiable as I changed my mind on a few things and she always was able to make the adjustments with no questions asked. Blair also helped with the set up of my tables at the venue and they were amazing. She truly has an artistic eye and made my venue look just how I imagined, I’m so glad I trusted her judgment. My guest also loved that at the end of the night they could take the flower arrangements with them, including the vase! Overall I would recommend Blair to anyone who is in need of flowers. She will not disappoint.

Devin · Married on 10/07/2017

Blair was absolutely amazing! She always responded quickly to my emails and was patient and flexible when I made last minute changes to things. The flowers she did for my bouquets and centerpieces were beautiful!!!! I couldn't have asked for anyone better. She really has an eye for matching the colors of my bridesmaid and maid of honor dresses with perfect fall colors. She was the best!!! I would recommend her to anyone!!!!

Ashley · Married on 07/29/2017

Blair did an amazing job not only listening to my ideas, but adding her creative and beautiful touches to make our wedding weekend that special! she made me a beautiful flower crown with pink spray roses (but the prettiest soft shade of pink you ever did see), and greenery. We also had her do our corsages and my AMAZING bouquet. I had asked for some succulents to be thrown in in addition to the ideas I had sent her on pinterest, and she used her own HOME-GROWN succulents from her garden in the bouquet. All of her little touches made me feel so special , and that the flowers were all organically grown, local, and special to my home, venue, and wedding

Veronica · Married on 06/17/2017

Blair was absolutely amazing! I didn't know much about flowers or really what I wanted at first, but she did a great job of taking what I did know, my personal style and the style of my wedding and making absolutely beautiful arrangements. She came highly recommended to me and still exceeded my expectations!

Ariel · Married on 05/19/2017

I cannot even begin to explain how much I love Blair! She was incredibly helpful in working with me to keep my budget where it needed to be, but still creating stunning bouquets and table designs that matched the venue perfectly. She was so easy to get in touch with. How many vendors are willing to exchange emails after 10pm or talk on the phone before 9am! The bouquets absolutely BLEW ME AWAY. They were even more amazing than I could have even expected. Somehow she understood more of what I wanted than even I did! She even made an incredibe flower crown for our dog! Never more have I wished I could find a way to keep flowers fresh forever.

Ellen · Married on 04/29/2017

The flowers for my wedding were gorgeous! I sent them some photos of the kind of look I was going for and they created a really memorable bouquet! I also had a sweet flower crown for my niece, as well as flowers for the groom and male family members and wrist corsages for female family. The wrist corsages in particular came on cute gold cuffs - so easy to wear and stylish! My Mom, sister and mother-in-law loved them!

• O

Olya · Married on 09/17/2016

Having to plan my wedding and make all the flower choices from across the ocean i was seriously panicking but Blair was extremely understanding and so responsive!!! I loved how personal she was towards my choices and how she would pick up an idea that I liked and went on to expand it into something that was so special and at the same time just as i pictured it in my mind! On another note, one of the centerpieces that I picked after the reception stayed fresh for over a week after the wedding - one says, this only happens when flowers were put together with true love and from the bottom of one's heart.. I can absolutely say this about Blair! Thank you!

Kim · Married on 08/19/2016

Blair was a dream to work with -- I wanted our florals to be wild, organic with a bohemian feel and she captured everything and more. She made the most amazing flower arrangement for our macrame backdrop and we still are getting raves of how beautiful it was. She really has the eye for this and I would recommend her 100%!!

Hollie · Married on 08/13/2016

The flowers for my wedding turned out beautifully. I received so many compliments, especially on my bouquet. Sweet Blossoms exceeded my expectations!

Margaret & · Married on 08/06/2016

I truly appreciated the care Blair showed during the flower selection process. The event was a success and the flowers were a great hit!

Maureen · Married on 05/29/2016

Everything was just beautiful and wonderfully pulled together. Sweet Blossom elegantly artfully pulled out Maryland theme from the decoration on the chuppah to the bouquet to the table decorations. Sweet Bloosoms worked with us to bring our dream wedding to life. I highly recommend.

The flowers turned out amazing. We received everything we wanted for the wedding and then some. She had a refrigerator failure on the night before but still made sure we got everything we needed and even delivered the rest herself in time for the event. Great customer service and highly recommend.

Sara · Married on 05/14/2016

Sweet Blossoms designed and created the most beautiful flowers I could have imagined for my wedding. Blair was an absolute delight to work with, was extremely professional, timely, organized and flexible. I loved the designs she came up with for my bridal bouquet and wedding party flowers. So many guests - as well as the owners of the venue - commented that they were the most beautiful flowers they'd ever seen! Thank you Blair!

Rachael · Married on 05/07/2016

Blair is an amazing talent and did an incredible job with all of the flowers and decor for our wedding. I really have no real knowledge of flowers, beyond the basics, so it was a bit difficult trying to explain my vision to her during our first meeting. Within the first 15 minutes of our first meeting with Blair, she knew immediately what I was going for and had dozens of suggestions for different flowers and arrangements. She was extremely responsive, and within a day or two, she got back to me with an entire list of flowers (including pictures) she suggested for each arrangement, so I was able to get a clear idea of exactly what each arrangement would look like on the wedding day. Anytime I had any questions or ideas, she would get back to me within the day, which is so appreciated when planning a wedding. On the wedding day, she arrived right on time and the flowers were all beyond gorgeous and exceeded my already high expectations. Overall, Blair was a joy to work with and I couldn't recommend her more highly!

Lindsay · Married on 10/17/2015

Blair was absolutely amazing to work with. I was planning my wedding from across the country, and had waited a little late in the game to select a florist. I was very nervous about hiring someone without meeting them or seeing their work in person. Especially because I felt I had a pretty clear vision for what I wanted (in my head) and was having a hard time fully communicating that. Blair totally got what I was going for, and she was easy, supportive, and flexible when I asked for changes and tweaks in her proposal, to more align with my vision and taste. The end result was truly breathtaking. My bouquet was spectacular; that, plus the table arrangements and cake flowers were perfect for our garden setting: bold, beautiful, and natural in form so as to blend perfectly with the gorgeous surroundings. SO grateful I found Blair and Sweet Blossoms.

My wedding was yesterday. I'm exhausted, but I loved the flowers Blair provided so much that I felt compelled to write this review as quickly as possible. I approached Blair after reading the other reviews here and seeing pictures of her work. While I reached out to a few florists, the response I received from Blair was the fastest and she immediately understood the look I was going for... a bouquet epitomizing fall, my favorite time of year. I showed her a few Pinterest inspirations, but what she created far surpassed any of those examples, as well as anything I had envisioned in my head. Not just my bouquet, but my Matron of Honor's as well. When we first saw them, our jaws just dropped. Even my photographers were amazed. WOW. The entire process from start to finish was completely smooth. She worked within the strict budget I had, and everything from the centerpieces to the rose petals down the aisle were of extremely high quality and gorgeous. Highly recommended! Thank you, Blair. :)

When I first began wedding planning, I realized that we could not afford a large flower budget and my plan was to only do "personal flowers" (ie only bouquets for the bride, bridesmaids, and boutonnieres for the groom/groomsmen). That turned out to be almost impossible in the Washington, D.C. area, as all of the florists I reached out to refused to do jobs for less than a minimum of several thousand. I was so grateful when Blair responded that she would be willing to do our flowers, and she was reasonably priced. She did an absolutely beautiful job and never made me feel like I was less of a priority because my budget was so small. She created the most gorgeous bouquets for myself, my maid of honor, and my junior bridesmaid. They were exactly what I was looking for, and we received a ton of compliments. The boutonnieres/ corsage were perfect, too. I could not be more pleased with the final product and would highly recommend Blair.

Katie · Married on 08/15/2015

Blair at Sweet Blossoms was a dream to work with! From the beginning of the process of working together, Blair truly listened to what I wanted, looked at my Pinterest inspiration board and did whatever she could to understand my vision for our Wedding day. Blair even jumped on the phone with me a number of times to explain her proposal for our big day and talked through adjustments. She was so responsive throughout the entire planning process, which was greatly appreciated for a Type A person like myself. I can’t tell you how blown away I was the day of. Not that I had doubts in Blair’s abilities by any means, but she absolutely nailed it. I was in awe when I saw the bouquets for my bridesmaids and myself. The corsages for the moms were on a bracelet vs. those flimsy elastic bands which was an extra special touch and ensured they lasted throughout the night and looked amazing. The personal items for the guys were spot-on as well. I don’t even know where to start about the ceremony and reception arrangements – everything was absolutely beautiful and went above and beyond my highest expectations. I couldn’t have been happier with the money spent and the entire process working with Blair. I would definitely recommend Sweet Blossoms for any event!