Leafwood Place, San Diego, CA 92131 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Suzan M Florals

Bringing your hopes and dreams to life! We strive to make each event the best that it can be. Our talented staff can create the most simplistic to the most extravagant of designs. Consultations by appointment only, come see what we can do for you!
Follow Suzan M Florals on

77 Reviews for Suzan M Florals

• Tanya

Tanya · Married on 08/25/2018

San Diego Wedding - Florist Review

Whether you are a floral perfectionist or have no clue as to what your vision should be for your wedding, Sue will make sure you're completely satisfied.

I met with Sue in person and talked through what I thought I wanted but also knew the difficulty with normal florist quotes and trying to stick to a budget while still being happy with the result. I did not micro-manage Sue and I trusted she would do a great job. On my wedding day, Sue showed up ready to go. She was professional, on time, and executed a flawless atmosphere. My guests were astonished by how beautiful my centerpieces were. I envisioned having beta fish in my vases as my husband and I are water polo players and Sue helped bring that to life.

I can't thank her enough for using her knowledge and skill set for my wedding and at the end of the day, you can only ask for a fair price and job well done. I would refer her 100x over because I'm confident in her work.

Corey · Married on 10/21/2017

Suzan M Florals exceeded my expectations! My ceremony, reception, centerpieces, belly bars, and my bouquets were to die for! She did an amazing job.
    I am a more visual person which made planning difficult because I wanted to be able to explain what I wanted and hope that it came off correctly. Sue was a huge help when it came to this. Sometimes even drawing it out on a pad of paper to make it clear to me.
    In addition, she has very professional photo albums with all her work from each year. This was very impressive because many people resort to Pinterest or Google and say that they can create that look, but Sue really can and has the photos to prove it.
    The arrangements were beautiful and were exactly what I had hoped for. My bouquet and the bridesmaid’s bouquet were full and beautiful. I loved every piece and still are in Aww of how beautiful and how well they complimented my venue. Thank you Sue!

Suzan M Florals 1
    Suzan M Florals 2
    Suzan M Florals 3

Erika · Married on 07/10/2016

Simply the best! Sue brought my daughter's vision of her wedding to life in every way. the colors, the garden feel, the bouquets. Sue listened and made great suggestions. She is so artistic, I recommend her highly.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Suzan M Florals Pricing

Suzan M Florals Price Rates

Suzan M Florals FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 195.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 65.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 225.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,000.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Romantic, Tropical
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals

• Candice Benjamin Photography, LLC.
    Candice Benjamin Photography, LLC. Wedding Photographers

Amazing flowers and I always enjoy photographing them.

• paper scissors print
    paper scissors print Wedding Invitations

I have worked with Sue for many years and she does AMAZING work. She makes each wedding truly special with her one of a kind creative flair and is such a joy to work with!

• Intertwined Wedding & Events LLC.
    Intertwined Wedding & Events LLC. Wedding Planners

Sue was more than fantastic to work with! She allowed the bride to fully state her vision and then took it to another level. She was patient, creative and willing to go above and beyond, even when on a limited budget. I can't wait to work with her again soon.

• Leafwood Place San Diego, CA 92131 See on map