About Susan Pacek Photography

One of the Top Destination Wedding Photographers in Mexico!

Susan is an award winning destination wedding photographer from Denver, Colorado based on Mexico’s Isla Mujeres.

Susan has been photographing professionally since 2005 and have captured over 500 wedding stories.

Susan travels extensively throughout the Riviera Maya for weddings including Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Tulum, Puerto Morelos and Akumal. She also adventures beyond to the Mexican colonial towns of San Miguel de Allende, Valladolid, San Cristobal and Merida for destination weddings.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Denver, Bahamas, Eastern Mexico, Western Mexico + 1 Additional Regions

Follow Susan Pacek Photography on

119 Reviews for Susan Pacek Photography

User Photos
todo alt text
Digital Files (9)
Second Shooter (2)
High-Res Images (2)
Proofs (1)

Susan photographed our wedding so perfectly I cannot imagine having hired anyone else. Her attention to detail along with charming candids were exceptional, as well as her professional yet sweet demeanor. She took our vision and exceeded my expectations. I am forever indebted to her services! Thank you Susan for your beautiful photographs and for being a part of the best day ever!

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had an intimate wedding for 32 at the Hotel Teatro in downtown Denver and chose Susan as our photographer. She's very experienced at shooting weddings and was the perfect choice. She was responsive and addressed all my concerns, thought of things I would have never known to ask about, and offered great advice about the flow of our wedding day. We weren't using a wedding planner so it was reassuring knowing our photographer knew what she was doing. Our images came out so striking and elegant and several people have told me our wedding photos look like a movie poster. Susan is professional in every way and truly talented at what she does!

Photo of Susan Pacek Photography in Isla Mujeres, Cancun, Riviera Maya, Tulum,

Matted Prints
Save the Date
9 AWARDS

8 ENDORSEMENTS
If you want your day captured with all the love and warmth that surrounds you on your wedding day, you will want Susan Pacek. Her portfolio tells it all, but as a professional wedding planner, I can attest to her undivided attention in working with her clients. She is so much fun, you'll love working with her, I do!

Susan's photography is phenomenal. She is very friendly and great to work with. She definitely knows how to capture those special moments that you want to remember forever.

Susan rocks! We have done countless weddings together this season alone and her photographs are incredibly vibrant and beautiful. We strongly encourage you to browse her blog and galleries to get a glimpse of her beautiful style. Susan is also a delight to be around.. her enthusiasm and heart are a compliment to any wedding celebration!

Exceptional Outstanding Elegant Photos from a real PRO!!!! Thank you Susan for your talent and compassion for the work you do. You truly made my brides feel the power of the moment, to let go and be free. Just look at the photos they tell the story. White Seagull Villas Owner Jacqueline

Events

Susan Pacek Photography is a wedding photographer from Denver living on Isla Mujeres servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Isla Mujeres, Cancun, and Riviera Maya. Susan Pacek Photography is a professional award-winning photographer that has been part of the professional wedding industry since 2005 specializing in destination beach weddings.