Superlative Events

37816 Hyatt Lane, Purcellville, VA 20132 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Superlative Events

Superlative Events - Lighting, Decor, Entertainment and Planning specializes in lighting and design for weddings in Northern Virginia. Since 1999, the Superlative Events team has been dedicated to creating an unique and memorable experience for couples. They tailor their services by incorporating family traditions and creating an atmosphere that reflects every couple's style. Additionally, Superlative Events will work with you and your venue to cover any eye-sores or blemishes that don’t quite fit with your wedding decor.

Products Offered
Superlative Events offers an array of products and lighting techniques and a few different wedding packages to choose from, depending on what you are looking for. They also offer decor items, including piping and draping, carpets, chairs, and stanchions. The lighting options they offer include:

• Uplighting
  • Texture lighting
  • Pin spot lighting
  • Hang lighting
  • Monogram lighting
  • Starry sky effects

Other Services
In addition to lighting and decor designs, Superlative Events offers many other wedding related services and rentals to couples. They have an extensive list of DJ services that include setup, delivery, cleanup, and equipment. Superlative Events also offers the following services:

• Wedding planning
Wedding cake
Wedding cake

93 Reviews for Superlative Events

Diane · Married on 09/08/2018

Superlative Events GoBo lighting was a HIT at my wedding on September 8, 2018! I kind of dropped the ball and didn't sent over the initial design I wanted until 2 days before the event, and Brian was SPOT ON...in sending me emails to let me know they understood and ensured me we would have the GoBo before the event!!! The box arrived on Friday in time for my DJ to review the "CLEAR" directions for my wedding the next day. The GoBo added an extra special touch to a FABULOUS day!! Thanks again TEAM Superlative Events....

amanda · Married on 05/18/2018

Brian King, my hat is off to you!
    With two days...TWO DAYS...until my wedding, I was watching the weather like a hawk. Unfortunately, we were due for rain, lots of rain. Like most brides, I had my moment of panic and tried to think what we could do to make the day a little less gloomy. I left a message and received a call back within less than a half an hour. Not only was Brian able to provide some lighting on short notice, but he was flexible and able to lift my spirits.
    The lighting package we got was wonderful and provided some much needed mood lighting in our reception tent.
    If we ever have an event that calls for lighting, he will be the first one we call.
    Thank you again for bringing some colour into our wedding.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Superlative Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding lighting? $ 47.00
  • Which of the following does starting price include? Delivery, Pinspotting, Uplighting, Wall Wash
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding lighting package? $ 2,495.00
  • Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include? Audiovisuals, Chandeliers, Clean Up, Dance Floor Lighting, Delivery, Hanging Lit Decor, Lanterns, Monograms, Outdoor, Pinspotting, Setup, String, Uplighting, Wall Wash
  • What lighting services do you provide? Accent, Audiovisuals, Chandeliers, Dance Floor Lighting, Hanging Lit Decor, Lanterns, Monograms, Outdoor, Pinspotting, String, Uplighting, Wall Wash
  • What decor services do you provide? Clean Up, Day-of Coordination, Delivery, Drapery, Event Design, Event Planning, Setup, Venue Selection
  • What decor items are available? Backdrops, Signage

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Superlative Events 1
    $100 off Paying In Full
    Receive $100 off your wedding if paying in full with a signed contract at least 4 months out from your event. Applies to DJs or lighting services.

• Butler Films
    Butler Films Wedding Videographers

Superlative Events is an impressive company to work with. Their lighting and decor are top notch which, as the cinematographer, makes shooting into the evening a pleasure. The right lighting and personalities make a big difference at any event and they know how to do both. Superlative Events can really bring out the ambience of your venue and DJ just the right amount so your guests have the best possible experience.

• SC Party DJ
    SC Party DJ Wedding DJs

This is who we use for all of our lighting needs.....and you should too!

• Mount Ida Farm
    Mount Ida Farm Barn & Farm Weddings

As a venue, we absolutely love working with Brian King at Superlative Events and all his other colleagues. Brian makes our brides feel special and customizes the perfect lighting package along with offering personalized and amazing dj'ing, even offering a fantastic photo booth for our couples wedding receptions at the event barn. I always look forward to seeing the transformation Superlative Events takes on with our barn and the smiles on my couples and their guests' faces!!

• 37816 Hyatt Lane Purcellville, District of Columbia, VA 20132 See on map
    571-934-6989 (Phone number)
    5712528518 (Fax Number)
    Appointment only at our office or in person. Online/Text/Phone: 10am-9pm Monday - Friday