11850 Parklawn Drive, Rockville, MD 20852 Map · Phone number

About SMERFEvents Lighting & Decor Rentals

Since 2012, SMERFEvents has been providing affordable Wedding Lighting, Lounge Furniture, Head Table Drape and Audio Visual Rentals in MD, DC and VA. We save our clients 30% or more by using our services. Visit our website to see our inventory.

Follow SMERFEvents Lighting & Decor Rentals on

wedding gobos
flyer august 2013

25 Reviews for SMERFEvents Lighting & Decor Rentals

Laura · Married on 10/14/2017

I coordinated my brother's wedding and I contacted SMERF less than a week before the event. Calvin was helpful and very accommodating. I highly recommend using them for your next event.

Sent on 10/25/2017

Stefanie · Married on 07/16/2017

Smerf did an excellent job for our elegant museum wedding. They provided uplighting for our space and did not try to oversell us products we did not need or want. Working with them was totally seamless from start to finish, and they are VERY reasonably priced compared with the competition.

Sent on 07/30/2017

Shardonia · Married on 03/19/2016

I contacted SMERFEvents a month before my wedding for ceremony backdrop draping and lighting for ceremony and reception rooms at my wedding venue. The owner was great to work with. We exchanged several emails regarding what I needed and my vision for my wedding. I was starting to get a little overwhelmed given that it was getting close to my wedding and he was very patient and accommodating as I made decisions and adjustments through the process. The ceremony backdrop draping and the lighting was absolutely amazing!! Both rooms were exactly what I envisioned. My fiancé and I could not have been happier with the ambiance that was provided with the backdrop and the lighting. The lighting really enhanced my ceremony and reception rooms. I would definitely use SMERFEvents for any future events. It was great working with a company that not only provided excellent customer service but exemplary work.

Sent on 03/31/2016

SMERFEvents Lighting & Decor Rentals FAQ

• Which of the following does starting price include? Audiovisuals, Dance Floor Lighting, Monograms, Pinspotting, Uplighting, Wall Wash
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding lighting package? $ 300.00
  • Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include? Monograms, Uplighting
  • What lighting services do you provide? Audiovisuals, Dance Floor Lighting, Monograms, Pinspotting, Uplighting, Wall Wash
  • What decor services do you provide? Delivery, Drapery, Event Design, Setup
  • What decor items are available? Backdrops

• Pretty Entertaining
    Pretty Entertaining Wedding Planners

SMERFEvents has provided both lighting and furniture rentals for weddings we've planned, and both we and our clients have been extremely pleased with service we've received. The company is professional to deal with, and they offer reasonable prices for a superior experience. We'd recommend them without reservation!

• DoubleTree Tysons Corner
    DoubleTree Tysons Corner Hotel Weddings

Calvin from SMERFEvents is wonderful! They answer emails quickly and will make sure that everything is done for the client. They also deliver and pick up on time and do a wonderful job. I use SMERFEvents whenever I need something for my clients.

• The Ballroom