Sunset Sound Productions

9483 Ronnie Court, Santee, CA 92071 Map · Phone number

About Sunset Sound Productions

Choosing the right entertainment for your function is the most important decision you will make to ensure the success of your event.

We are committed to excellence and specialize in Weddings, Corporate events, Reunions & Dances, as we have proven ability to provide the perfect mix of music for any occasion. Your special event will be one to remember.

Sunset Sound Productions features state-of-the-art sound and lighting systems and an extensive music library.

Unique, Memorable, and Fun...the first step is yours!

WEDDINGS
Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!

Who you hire for your disc jockey will end up defining your wedding's style and determining how well your wedding went more than anything else you will be dealing with.

What I offer is nothing like what other disc jockeys offer. What you're going to experience is a completely different type of service in every way. For instance, for eighteen years I have been performing weddings, so the style is right on the mark. This in combination with my extreme dependability and true professionalism come together to create a unique and perfect service for your wedding.

When I set out to start my service I set out to create the best disc jockey service for weddings. No other vendor will effect your reception as much as the Entertainment. For the most important day in your life, don’t settle for second best. Our experience will be your assurance of a wonderful celebration to be shared with your family and friends.

We will sit down with you in person to get to know who you are, and what you are looking for. We will work with you to make your special day everything you dreamed. We will talk you through a typical wedding reception with planners, and give you ideas about how to make yours unique.

We are offering “Peace of Mind” that our experience and professionalism will make your wedding stress free, and elegant. Our unique ability to “Read the Crowd” will ensure a fun and entertaining party. By getting to know you, we will make sure your reception is fun and memorable.

Let us help you make your wedding dreams a reality.

PARTIES
There are many reasons to have a party!!!
Birthdays

Sunset Sound Productions 1
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 09/15/2018

Frank is the BEST!

My family has hired Frank as a DJ for several events, including most recently my wedding in September. He is not just a DJ, but really coordinates the flow of your wedding and gets everyone excited about each step. He has great recommendations for song options and timeline for your big day. He did exactly what we asked when we told him we didn’t want any additional speeches or songs requested. Even when asked my my family he abided by our wishes and I was SO grateful. He will go above and beyond to make sure your wedding has the best music and your guests have a ton of fun. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 11/02/2018
    Sunset Sound Productions 2

Emily · Married on 07/22/2018

Frank did an amazing job of playing exactly what we wanted and kept our night on schedule/caught us up when we fell behind due to wedding photos. He was amazing and we had a great time because of him!

Sent on 07/30/2018
  • W

Wendy · Married on 05/30/2014

Very good at keeping the party going smoothly. He had everone dancing and having a great time. He knew exactly what to play, and when. Very professional. Enormous library of music of all kinds.

Sent on 06/05/2014

Sunset Sound Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 875.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,150.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Travel Expenses
  • What services do you offer? Liability Insurance