789 Springfield Avenue, Summit, NJ 07901 Map · Phone number
Typical Price $3,518

About Summit Hills Florist

Your wedding should be like no one else's.

Flowers make all the difference between an average wedding and a fabulous, one-of-a-kind wedding. At Summit Hills Florist, we specialize in creating unique and elegant floral arrangements, centerpieces, and bouquets that make a statement is what we do best. We've been making dreams come true for brides and grooms all over New Jersey.

We'll set the stage for your perfect day with exquisite handcrafted floral arrangements that will make your special day unforgettable. Aside from you and your significant other, your wedding flowers will be one of the most photographed details of your wedding, so getting them right is essential.

That's why we use only the freshest flowers from around the world and quality materials in your arrangements and designs. Our inventive wedding florist will create a fully customized floral design for your entire wedding, from start to finish. Not sure what kind of look you're going for? No problem. Our talented, creative designer is full of ideas for any wedding atmosphere. Whether big or small, glamorous or casual, we will create a tailored plan that will truly fit your wedding style and budget. It'll be a day you and your guests won't soon forget.

Initial consultation is complimentary and can be scheduled on weekday evenings or weekends.

Follow Summit Hills Florist on

49898496416bfecd656fosmall
08bf51389d40608c 1449417890189 3
succulentlow purple
Summit Hills Florist
winter wonderland head table decor
headtablearrangements1
red green pupletablelow
Summit Hills Florist
top table flowers pink peony ffce
img0144
summit hills florist
49898496416bfecd656fosmall

6 Reviews for Summit Hills Florist

KIMBERLY · Married on 11/06/2016

First off, congratulations on your engagement! This process you're about to jump in head first could get intense if you hire the wrong people. Yes, I said it was my pleasure, during our meetings, if in the future she could use me as a reference. I have only promised 3 businesses that I'd be happy to write them a review or be a reference- because they were that good. One in which was Karen! The other two were an oral surgeon and a hair stylist (not for the wedding, for color). So, let me know if you need them too lol

She was WONDERFUL and most of all patient with me. I'm not sure if she told you anything about me, but my (now) husband and I were very picky and had a strict budget. I was picky solely on the flowers and the wedding dress. Everything else I could have almost cared less about, almost- key word. Karen was truly one of the most sweetest professionals in the business. I was actually working with a different florist in the area and she wasn't getting me and the vision I had and unfortunately she was having family problems and just... no good for the event- you don't need another thing to stress about.

After speaking with Karen and going over many different bouquet ideas and center pieces, never once did she have an attitude or did she try to tell me what looks good unless I asked for her expertise. That's so important that they hear what you're saying and allow you to paint the picture and she just pulls the flowers with a few suggestions to keep you in your price range while still having your "perfect vision".

We had a budget of $2,300 and I wanted whimsical-like wildflower bouquets and centerpieces in pastel and fall colors with a lot of greens. Best thing to do with Karen is be as specific as possible! She loves and it makes both of your jobs must easier. She was wonderful and you'll be so pleased with the ending result! <3 THANK YOU KAREN!

Sent on 04/13/2017

Summit Hills Florist did an amazing job on our flowers for our wedding! Karen was extremely patient and helpful towards such a difficult process. She really spent her time to make sure that the flowers were exactly what I wanted. She also was very forgiving when I wanted to make some changes to the bouquets. Summit Hills Florist also set up our centerpieces at our venue. The flowers ended up looking better then I could have ever imagined! The flowers really helped to make our day even beautiful. I truly recommend Summit Hills Florist to any bride who is looking for a fair priced florist who really cares about your floral vision.

Sent on 08/01/2013

Pamela · Married on 10/11/2014

Karen was so helpful and professional throughout the whole process. She also helped us with ways to cut prices. My centerpieces and church flowers were just beautiful. I will definitely use her again.

Pam T

Sent on 11/26/2014

• The Imperia
    The Imperia Banquet Halls

Summit Hills Florist does a great job with fresh, bountiful bouquets and centerpieces

• Ravello Banquets
    Ravello Banquets Mansion Weddings

I am writing to give my endorsement to Summit Hills Florist Summit Hills Florist has excellent experience in Floral Arrangements and Decor. They have shown strong knowledge and skills in this area. They always take good care of customers with integrity and respect. Summit Hills Florist is a very competent company in their field.

• The Wilshire