Roots of Love Florist

124 Main St., Spotswood, NJ 08884 Map · Phone number

About Roots of Love Florist

Roots of Love Florist is a flower business in Spotswood, New Jersey. They choose the finest, freshest flowers for their shop so that can make stunning floral arrangements for all your events. They offer local deliveries to East Brunswick, Helmetta, North Brunswick, Old Bridge, and South River and offer online shipping options.

Roots of Love floral designers are creative and talented. They help you choose flowers, colors, and arrangements styles that bring your vision to life and coordinate with your wedding theme, style and colors. They offer consultations, delivery, event design, set up, and clean up for a stress-free experience. Their arrangements include:

• Aisle and altar decor

1 User photo

Roots of Love Florist 1

Maureen O'Connor · Married on 06/24/2018

Vibrant Wedding Flowers

Lisa did an amazing job with all of our flowers! She met with me and my mom twice to make sure that we had everything we were hoping for. She is so kind, creative, and organized. Our bridesmaids wore royal blue, so I was hoping to have bouquets and boutonnieres that were a mix of different shades of pink. The pinks and greens popped against their gowns beautifully! My bouquet had hot pink roses with a little glitz! My great grandmother's rosary beads were my something borrowed, and Lisa was able to attach it to my bouquet so I could hold them as the day went on. Lisa delivered all of the flowers personally, and was as excited for me as any of my guests were. The flowers were fresh all day (it was a warm day in June) and were able to last for a week or two after. She is also created flowers in a lovely basket for our flower girl, corsages for our moms and grandmas, and all of the flowers for our church ceremony. All of our guest talked about how nice our flowers were, and we can't recommend working with Lisa enough!

Roots of Love Florist 2

Emily · Married on 11/05/2011

Lisa at Roots of Love is simply a dream come true - truly talented and a wonderful person in general. The flowers were unbelievably stunning and she was such an absolute pleasure to work with. She went above and beyond in every sense. if 100 people asked me for a recommendation, i would recommend her 101 times.

Kim · Married on 09/29/2007

Let me say I am not a flower person. I did not know names of flowers, types of flowers, which flowers were in season etc. So the flowers were the hardest part for me. But after telling her general ideas of what i wanted, i.e. low or tall vases, color or our dresses, details of the hall etc and looking through a book to see what I did like by picking out random flowers, types of bouquets etc. she ran with it. Which was much appreciated. I completely trusted her to make it look beautiful and she did not disappoint. I did not see the flowers until the day of and she also went and decorated the arch I was married under after seeing the lack of decorations on it. Great service!

Roots of Love Florist FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 65.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 2,665.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Eclectic