Suhreal Artistry

Fairfax, VA View map

Suhreal Artistry is a makeup design company located in Fairfax, Virginia, specializing in wedding day and special effects makeup. From bridal makeup to special events, Suhreal Artistry has been servicing the wedding industry for over 10 years. Suhreal Artistry offers their services to brides and bridal parties in Northern Virginia, Maryland, and Washington D.C. area.

Experience
Christina Suh, the owner and a professional makeup artist, has been working in the industry since 2009.
She started at MAC Cosmetics as a certified makeup artist then worked for Dior Cosmetics and NARS Cosmetics, before starting her own company.

Christina Suh of Suhreal Artistry provides on-site makeup for your wedding day. Their team offers the following services:

• Consultations
  • Trial makeup
  • False lashes
  • Airbrush makeup
  • Group discounts

• Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Men's Grooming
Group Discounts

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

Justine Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing! Highly recommending to all my friends & family

Amazing service! Christina is prompt and truly listens to what you look you want for your special day! All of our family members who got their makeup done by Christina were beyond satisfied, and received compliments the entire day!
  • Y
    Yaeeun Married on 04/27/2019

The very best!

I'm so glad I was able to hire Christina for my wedding makeup in the busy month of April! She is not only reliable and professional, but also kind and easygoing - a huge plus the morning of! Communication with her was a non-issue all throughout planning, pricing is transparent from the beginning, her punctuality made my timeline the morning of a breeze, and most importantly, the makeup holds all throughout the day! I wouldn't look anywhere else for your big day!
    Lisa L. Married on 04/13/2019

Overall amazing

Christina is absolutely phenomenal. She's quick, responsive, incredibly knowledgeable and very friendly and kind. I am a tom-boy. I hate make-up and getting dressed up so all of this was out of the ordinary for me. I relayed my concerns and my lack of knowledge and she worked her magic. She glammed up enough that I didn't feel like I was caked, but felt absolutely beautiful. I also had gorgeous bridesmaids so I was concerned that they would over glam me- Christina made sure that would not happen. She was also aware of the weather and the potential perspiration that would take place. She asked if I was a crier (which I responded yes). She also told me what skincare products to apply and not to apply leading up to the wedding. She asked questions that showed that she is very experienced in the field. She was very quick and responsive to all communication. She works quick and efficient. I would recommend Christina to anyone.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Real Weddings

• John & Jiae
    33 photos · 11/02/2014

Fairfax, VA, 22033
Location of (Suhreal Artistry)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding