Sugar Salt & Crumbs LLC

Santa Ana, CA View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Sugar Salt & Crumbs LLC is a wedding cake business located in Santa Ana, California. This bakery provides elegant cakes and other sweet treats for events across southern California. Jackie founded this company in 2018 and has since poured her passion for creativity into every cake she has created. She loves sharing her baking with the world and believes that there is no better feeling than seeing the joy on peoples’ faces after they try her desserts.

Services offered

Sugar Salt & Crumbs LLC offers custom cake designs to ensure that your wedding cake is reflective of your character and style. An initial consultation will provide an opportunity to discuss ideas and plan your dream wedding cake. The company is able to deliver your cake and sweet treats directly to the event and set it up to ensure you have a hassle-free experience.

• Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

$5

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$6

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$3.50

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Set Up

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cakes
Cookies
Cupcakes

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Stands
Cake Toppers

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit

Are you licensed by the state health department?

Justin K. Married on 11/06/2021

Incredible experience with Sugar Salt & Crumbs

Our wedding cake was a huge hit and exceeded our expectations. One of our main focuses for the wedding was to make sure the food and desserts were amazing. Jackie’s cake was the best way to finish off a great meal.

When we met with Jackie, she asked questions to get a feeling of what we liked and our style for flavor and design of the cake. The tasting was so fun mixing and matching flavors that I almost forgot We had to choose our flavors. Jackie was so accommodating and allowed us to have different flavors for each tier (4 tiers)! As for the design of the cake, we only gave general input of what we liked and let her run with the rest. Gradient colored cake with a rustic modern touch.

The cake looked and tasted amazing! The only thing I wish was that everyone could try each flavor. But, I guess that’s just part of the fun of which flavor each guest gets. We also found out that Jackie does cookies (cookies by Jackie Chan) and were equally delicious.

Jackie was a pleasure to work with and went above and beyond for our wedding. We will definitely be contacting her again for our future events!
  • Sasha
    Sasha R. Married on 11/06/2021

Extraordinary & Amazing! What a DREAM!!!

EXTRAORDINARY CAKES!!! Outstandingly beautiful. Jackyln’s cake was everything I wanted and much more! It was aesthetically gorgeous and had the fall, modern, elegance beauty that completely went above and beyond my expectations.

I would give way more than 5 stars!!! The level of customization and attention to detail is so impressive. She helped guide me to certain things I loved and what I envisioned in the style and design.

The design was perfection and catered to the design of our venue. She asked us pictures and designs of our sweetheart table, the floral arrangements at our table and all of our guests centerpieces to get a cohesive design of the cake to the entire ensemble. She also paid attention to our wedding invitation and color palette! Please mind that I did not want an all white wedding cake. I wanted some color to add a unique flair to our elegant fall wedding color palette. Please check out ALL of her beautiful white cake designs on her site if you are looking to do an all white cake. They are extremely gorgeous!!!!

The flavors and taste of the cake was DIVINE!!!!!
    It has a high level of standard to the level of texture and smoothness of the buttercream. ALL the flavors we had were so unique! Dark Chocolate with Raspberry buttercream on the bottom tier, Oolong Tea Cake with Oolong Buttercream, and Earl Grey Tea Cake with Salted Caramel Buttercream!!

The flavors were customized to what I liked. Jacklyn walked us through flavor samples and really engaged us in the process. It was an amazing experience to build a customized cake together with my fiancé.. now husband!

I am 100% satisfied and extremely happy to share this review because this cake was epic. All my families and guests loved it.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

201 E 4th Street Santa Ana, CA, 92701
Location of (Sugar Salt & Crumbs LLC)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding