Mele Amore

Costa Mesa, CA View map

Mele Amore is a full service event planning company specializing in bringing your vision to reality.

Our team of professional coordinators are focused on ensuring your big day is beautiful, serene and more than you've ever dreamed/expected. We are a diverse team fluent in various traditions / cultures and can offer assistance in English, Spanish, Vietnamese, Mandarin and Cantonese.

Contact us for a complimentary consultation and see if Mele Amore : Happy Love is for you!

949.444.2704

hello@meleamore.com

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Jackie
    Jackie S. Married on 09/17/2021

Incredible Service for Day of Coordination

Mele Amore was an excellent decision. We had Nicole Fuller as our planner, and she went above and beyond to make our wedding day operate seamlessly. We purchased the "Day of Coordination" package, but she responded to all my questions via email in a timely manner even prior to 3 months before our wedding. She's incredibly organized and concise, offers guidance on any preferences, and ensures your wedding day runs on time. As a bride who has planned many events professionally and wants to fully enjoy her wedding without any concerns, Nicole always made sure my husband and I were taken cared of on the day of. I truly appreciated that. She is the absolute best, and we loved working with her throughout our wedding!! Thank you so much, Nicole!!! I highly recommend hiring them. You won't regret it. :)
  • Kristin
    Kristin V. Married on 05/22/2021

Great company, super professional!

Ready for anything and everything. Had amazing and endless recommendations to help find exactly what you want. I worked with Michelle Groom and she pulled off everything flawlessly. Was available for questions no matter how small. She really was a huge part of my wedding, all behind the scenes. Thank you so much girly. I’ll never forget it, or you. Thanks again! Xoxo
  • Zoya
    Zoya J. Married on 08/01/2020

Michelle, was absolutely amazing!

Michelle and her team was absolutely AMAZING. I was referred to Michelle from a close friend/florist. I spoke to Michelle and told her my vision and she truly made it all come to life. I had so many questions throughout the process and she was so quick to respond. We had to delay our wedding due to covid which was extremely stressful, but Michelle kept us at ease and helped us every step of the way. As a total control freak, I was so nervous to put such a big day in someone elses hands. And there is nobody else I would have trusted with this other then Michelle. She exceeded ALL of our expectations. On my big day she was one step ahead of me every time. Whether it was forgetting my garter, needing a mint, finding flip flops for beach photos etc she always was there to save the day. My day was absolutely seamless and I owe this all to Mele Amore!! THANK YOU, again. For everything you did. Our wedding was a dream come true and you made this happen!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Real Weddings

• Jacqueline & Jeffrey
    89 photos · 08/31/2019

Lin and Jirsa Photography Lin and Jirsa Photography Wedding Photographers

The dedicated team at Mele Amore Weddings and Events and their impeccable attention to detail makes them stand out as one of the best wedding planners we’ve worked with. The wedding day seems effortless under the capable hands of Michelle and her team. Mele Amore takes care of all the details of the wedding day so the bride and groom can relax and enjoy their day. Their creativity and professionalism makes them an incredible team to work with, and we know that the wedding will be full of photo opportunities. Mele Amore goes above and beyond to ensure that the wedding day is fun, stress-free, and true to their namesake, happy!

HiLo Productions HiLo Productions Wedding DJs

I'm happy to say I'm very honored to work with Mele Amore from day 1. There are so many great things to say about them. Here are just a few off the top of my head.... 1.THEY CARE. They do want the best for you and will guide you along the way. Please listen to them, they are here to make your wedding memorable. 2. THEY ARE ALWAYS ON TOP OF IT. Whether it's timeline or last minute emergencies, they are prepared. 3. THEY'RE ALL ABOUT THE DETAILS. They see what other planners don't. 4. THEY'RE HAPPY, SASSY AND CLASSY. Need I say more! Walking into a Mele Amore Event, you know it's speaks QUALITY.

Hyatt Regency Newport Beach Hyatt Regency Newport Beach Hotel Weddings

Detailed, unique, creative, and personal - Mele Amore doesn't miss a beat with making your personalities shine through each detail

2973 Harbor Blvd | Suite 836, Suite M1 Costa Mesa, CA, 92626