3151 Airway Ave. Suite M1, Costa Mesa, CA 92626 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 21

About Mele Amore

Mele Amore is a full service event planning company specializing in bringing your vision to reality.

Our team of professional coordinators are focused on ensuring your big day is beautiful, serene and more than you've ever dreamed/expected. We are a diverse team fluent in various traditions / cultures and can offer assistance in English, Spanish, Vietnamese, Mandarin and Cantonese.

Contact us for a complimentary consultation and see if Mele Amore : Happy Love is for you!

949.444.2704

1 User photo

Mele Amore 1
  • Megan

Megan Bernstein · Getting married on 06/05/2020

LanAnh, you are the best!

LanAnh and the Mele Amore team are true professionals and they were the best decision we could have possibly made in all our wedding planning! LanAnh is completely professional, but also so fun to be around and always made me feel like things were under control and managed throughout the whole planning process. She was a wonderful listener and really made our dreams come to life, especially since we definitely didn't know where to start. She always kept things simple, communicated clearly, and helped us stick to our budget. The wedding day ran so smoothly and perfectly and I am so so grateful to LanAnh and the team for making our special day amazing!

Sent on 06/03/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle Gilbert · Married on 07/14/2017

Worth every penny

I decided to hire a day-of / late-planning-stage coordinator to help make sure that the day could be relaxing and not too stressful for me, my fiance, and our friends and families. I ended up choosing Mele Amore after meeting with several candidate companies. We worked with Michelle and Quyen, meeting them several times in person with lots of communication over the phone and email. They were great, especially on the day-of. I can't imagine the stressful mess the event would have been without them. It was worth every penny to know that such a great team was looking after all the details, closing loose ends with the vendors, and making sure that the day was going as smoothly as possible. Case in point: one of our two cakes fell apart and wasn't able to be served, and I didn't know until a month afterwards! Doing the early planning and vendor selection while working full-time was hard enough; it would have been extremely difficult and stressful to have managed the final week and the day-of on my own. It was so wonderful being able to just be present and enjoy my wedding day instead of having to worry about the details. I'm so happy I decided to hire Mele Amore - just do it, I promise you won't regret it. :)

Sent on 12/27/2018
    Mele Amore 2

Dee · Married on 11/27/2015

The Team at Mele Amore helped us plan our dream wedding last month. The level of service and care were above and beyond and we are so grateful for their help. LanAnh helped us select the best vendors and was instrumental in our beginning stages of our planning process. She helped us find our photographer, event space, make up artists, florists, uplighting, Dj/MC, officiant, you name it... she had suggestions and quality suggestions at that. Planning a wedding is a really difficult task and really overwhelming for a newly engaged couple with only 6 months before the wedding date. LanAnh's assistance was crucial and made everything so much smoother than we had anticipated for our 200+ guest wedding that was within our budget! Later in the process we were assisted by Michelle & Nam, who coordinated with our vendors and helped us with everything for the wedding day. They have such a calming influence. Their level of detail and service was remarkable and flawless. We had copies of our itinerary & to-do lists that were broken down and easy to manage. They literally were so organized and kept track of everything for us. We both work FULL-TIME so having to not jump onto the computer in the evenings to jot notes, update our to-do list, and do EVERYTHING ourselves was a big relief. I started my own spreadsheets and to-do lists in the beginning stages of planning and ended up not using them because Mele Amore had everything covered. Michelle & Nam were our day of team and the timing was perfect. Based on Michelle's itinerary, we had more than enough time to get ready, take photos, be on site, and we didn't miss/skip/overrun on anything. Nam was a complete sweetheart as well. He made sure we ate and had nourishment throughout the day! :) This team does not just meet your expectations, they anticipate your needs before you know you even need it. This is the service that is rare and exceptional!! Thank you guys.

Sent on 12/09/2015

Mele Amore FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • How many planners are on your team? 10

• Lin and Jirsa Photography
    Lin and Jirsa Photography Wedding Photographers

The dedicated team at Mele Amore Weddings and Events and their impeccable attention to detail makes them stand out as one of the best wedding planners we’ve worked with. The wedding day seems effortless under the capable hands of Michelle and her team. Mele Amore takes care of all the details of the wedding day so the bride and groom can relax and enjoy their day. Their creativity and professionalism makes them an incredible team to work with, and we know that the wedding will be full of photo opportunities. Mele Amore goes above and beyond to ensure that the wedding day is fun, stress-free, and true to their namesake, happy!

• HiLo Productions
    HiLo Productions Wedding DJs

I'm happy to say I'm very honored to work with Mele Amore from day 1. There are so many great things to say about them. Here are just a few off the top of my head.... 1.THEY CARE. They do want the best for you and will guide you along the way. Please listen to them, they are here to make your wedding memorable. 2. THEY ARE ALWAYS ON TOP OF IT. Whether it's timeline or last minute emergencies, they are prepared. 3. THEY'RE ALL ABOUT THE DETAILS. They see what other planners don't. 4. THEY'RE HAPPY, SASSY AND CLASSY. Need I say more! Walking into a Mele Amore Event, you know it's speaks QUALITY.

• Hyatt Regency Newport Beach
    Hyatt Regency Newport Beach Hotel Weddings

Detailed, unique, creative, and personal - Mele Amore doesn't miss a beat with making your personalities shine through each detail

• 3151 Airway Ave., Suite M1 Costa Mesa, 92626 See on map
    9494442704 (Other Phone Number)
    Tuesday - Friday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm