5270 Reminton Rd, San Diego, CA 92115 Map · Phone number

About Succulently Urban

Marialuisa Kaprielian designs succulent bouquets, succulent arrangements and succulent party favors. These unique living centerpieces are a green alternative to the typical flower arrangement, with little care these pieces can last well beyond the average week of a freshly cut bouquet.

Follow Succulently Urban on

Succulently Urban 4
Succulently Urban 5
  • Emily

Emily Hoerdemann · Married on 10/13/2018

Perfect for our desert elopement

I found Marialuisa via Etsy and reached out to her directly to order a bouquet, headpiece, boutonnieres and small cake topper for our desert elopement in Joshua Tree National Park. Everything arrived on time and in great condition. I received so many compliments on how perfect the headpiece was! I can't wait to replant my succulent pieces so I can continue to enjoy them past the event!

Sent on 10/18/2018
    Succulently Urban 6
    Succulently Urban 7

Rose · Married on 01/20/2018

Marialuisa was incredible from the beginning to the end. She was attentive, flexible, kind and professional. She is a true floral artist and takes great care in packaging and preparing her arrangements. Her gorgeous work even endured a hard freeze in Houston the week of our wedding! Her ability to take into account timing had our flowers arrive in time for our wedding, regardless of the freeze. She also followed up with the post office and with me to make sure we had our arrangements and that they were in great condition. A true artist and professional from beginning to end, from arrangements to shipping to walking down the aisle with these beauties.

Sent on 01/30/2018
    Succulently Urban 8
    Succulently Urban 9
    Succulently Urban 10
  • W

William · Married on 10/08/2016

INCREDIBLE! (YES, I'M USING CAPS BECAUSE I'M YELLING!!!)

We had to dump our local florist last minute. Less than 2 weeks before out wedding. We called Succulently Urban and the owner was super helpful and said she could get us an order quick. We placed our order on a Tuesday, paid for it on Wednesday and had it on a Friday. I could not believe how easy it was!! The pieces were exactly what we asked for. They were incredibly beautiful and we got a ton of compliments on them. The bride's bouquet is currently replanted as well which I think what makes succulents a really neat idea for bouquets. All the bridesmaids planted theirs too!

I CANNOT RECOMMEND SUCCULENTLY URBAN HIGHLY ENOUGH!!!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Award

Succulently Urban FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 165.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 95.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 17.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 55.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 110.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,505.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Samples, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Country, Eclectic, Modern, Rustic, Vintage
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Corsages

• 5270 Reminton Rd San Diego, 92115 See on map