About Styles by Marcella

Picture Perfect Beauty

It’s all about you! Styles By Marcella offers on-location Professional Hair & Makeup services, specializing in Up-Dos, Hair Styling, Airbrush & Traditional Makeup. My goal is to create a personalized look that leaves you feeling glamorous and looking picture perfect! Schedule your trial today!

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

On-Site Makeup (2)
Licensed (1)
Haircuts (1)
Textured Styling (1)

Where do I even start with Marcella? Right from the start when I met her, I was impressed. She is so professional and so talented. She did my hair and makeup for my bridal shower as well as my wedding. I felt absolutely beautiful every time. I continue to use her for hair cuts and anytime I will need my makeup done. I continue to feel like I gained a friend, not just a stylist. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone who is looking for hair and makeup. The day of the wedding she also brought another stylist with her who was just as fantastic as she was. My hair stayed the entire day and into the next day! Highly Recommend!!!

Profile Picture Danielle, 12/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Marcella is absolutely amazing!! She has such amazing talent and she is the nicest person ever! From the moment we connected, she was professional and soo attentive. For the trial she was on time, and worked with me to find the perfect look, for both hair and makeup. At the end of the trial, I booked with her immediately because I knew she was the one! I also used Marcella for my bridal shower makeup and hair, which was perfect! I received so many compliments on how flawless I looked. Preparing for the wedding, she reassured me that her crew could handle getting 9 of us ready before 7:30AM on the wedding morning. She checked in on me often during the year and as we got closer she sent me schedules for the wedding morning. She relieved all my stress and worries. The wedding morning they all arrived on time, worked according to schedule, we never felt rushed and we had an absolutely amazing morning getting ready. Everyone was happy with their hair and makeup, and everyone looked absolutely perfect. Every time I look at wedding pictures, I cannot believe how beautiful I looked, and that is all thanks to Marcella! I definitely recommend her for Hair and Makeup! She is the best!!! You will not regret choosing her!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Blowouts, Hair Trial, Updos/Styling

Styles by Marcella Pricing

3 AWARDS

Events

Franklin Square, NY 11010   See On Map
516-492-0947 (phone)
Styles by Marcella is a wedding Hair Stylist and Makeup Artist from Long Island, New York servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Nassau County, Suffolk County, and Queens, Manhattan. Styles by Marcella is a professional Hair Stylist and Makeup Artist that has been part of the Long Island wedding industry since 2014 specializing in Long Island, New York Hair and Makeup.